UHSR Recruitment 2016 – Class I & II, Other Non-Teaching 966 Vacancies: Apply Online Today Last Date – 7/11/2016
Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University Of Health Sciences Rohtak (UHSR) has notified for teaching and non-teaching vacancy. Eligible candidates have to apply only using online mode starting from 30th September. Candidates have to pay the specified fee and send photocopies of application form and testimonials to the registrar only after completing online procedure. As per the UHSR Recruitment 2016 Notification, Admit cards and interview call letters are only placed online. Selection is done at the discretion of the appointing authorities. The official notification was issued by registrar in September under the following advertisement number – Advt. No: UHSR/Rectt./06/2016
The vacancy information for various positions at UHSR has been tabulated below –
|Sl.No.||Post Title (Age Limits – 18 to 42 yrs only)||Total Posts||Salary||Essential Qualification||Desirable Experience|
|1||Biochemist||4||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.4200||MSc – Biochemistry; 2 yrs experience, Hindi||Ph. D – Biochemistry|
|2||Casualty Medical Officer||1||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.5400||Medicine/Surgery Graduate, Medical Council Member, Sanskrit/Hindi||PG, House Job – 6 months, rural area experience|
|3||Nuclear Medicine Specialist||1||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.5400||MBBS, Hindi||MD, National Board Of Nuclear Medicine – Diploma|
|4||Statistician||1||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.4200||Statistics PG, Computer Diploma, Hindi||1 yr. research/teaching|
|5||Staff Nurse||535||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.4200||Matric, Nursing/Midwifery certificate||BSc/MSc -Nursing, A-Grade Nurse/Midwife|
|6||Clerks||77||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900||Graduate, Hindi/Sanskrit, English/Hindi Speed typing||Hindi/English type speed – 7500/9000 key depression|
|7||Lab Technician||49||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.2800||BSc in Medical Lab Technology (BMLT)
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation
|8||Operation Theatre Technician||47||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.2400||BSc in Operation Theatre Technology
Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matriculation
|9||Lab Attendant||55||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900||Matric / 10 +2, Hindi/Sanskrit + Science, MLT diploma of 2 yrs from Haryana Govt/AICTE|
|10||Radiographer||20||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.3600||10+2, Hindi/Sanskrit + ( BSc in Radiography, Imaging Tech. OR 3 yrs. Diploma – Radiography/Therapy Tech.)|
|11||Store Keeper cum Clerk||11||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900||Matric, Higher Secondary or Equivalent,
Hindi/Sanskrit till Matric
|12||Social Worker||10||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs.1900||Matric – Civics, Social study;
Hindi/Sanskrit, group or community experience
|Red Cross or Voluntary Organization experience & relief operations work|
|13||Pharmacist||13||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.3600||Science 10+, Hindi Sanskrit, B Pharm, Pharmacist Registration||Higher Qualifications, M Pharm|
|14||Computer Operator||1||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.3600||Graduate, O level or 2 yr. diploma, Hindi/Sanskrit||Higher qualifications|
|15||Deputy Analyst||1||Rs.9300-34800/ + GP of Rs.3600||Pharmacy Graduate
Hindi or Sanskrit till Matriculation
The above mentioned qualifications for various posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- Candidates with higher qualification, research experience, additional diplomas or training and practical experience are desired.
- The essential and desired experience has to be relevant and recognisable from reputed institutes/organizations.
The minimum and maximum age limit for candidates is from 18 years to 42 years. Upper age relaxation rules mentioned in the UHSR Recruitment 2016 Notification are as follows –
- SC/BC candidates receive 5 years.
- Persons with disability (PWD) receive 10 years.
- Age relaxations are as per the periodic instructions from Haryana Government.
- Age relaxations are applied only to Haryana domiciles.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Only eligible candidates with requisite qualifications are considered for selection.
- Higher number of applications necessitates screening or written examination.
- Candidates will be invited in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. 5 candidates for each post.
- The written/screening test details and admit cards will be made available on the website.
- Qualified candidates will be interviewed.
- The appointing authority has final say in application verification, selection mode and criteria.
As per the UHSR Recruitment 2016 Notification, The pay scale falls in the following two categories depending on the position –
- The higher pay scale is Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay of 3600/-
- The lower pay scale is Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay in the range of 1900/- to 2800/-
- Increments for some posts are subject to clearance of State Eligibility Test For Computer Appreciation and application (SETC).
The application processing fee as per the instructions provided in the UHSR Recruitment 2016 notification are tabulated here –
|General Candidates For Class I and II Posts||Rs 1000/-|
|SC/BC- A&B Candidates For Class I and II Posts||Rs 250/-|
|General Candidates For Other Non Teaching Posts||Rs 600/-|
|SC/BC- A&B Candidates For Other Non Teaching Posts||Rs 150/-|
|Concession For Women Candidates||50%|
|PH and ESM Candidates||No Fee|
How to Apply:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for online application –
- Candidates have to apply afresh using only the online mode.
- Manual applications are not acceptable.
- Candidates have to pay separate fee for each applied post.
- The scanned copies of photo, signature, date of birth proof, and qualifications have to be kept ready.
- Open the official website using this link-http://www.uhsr.ac.in/
- Click the Jobs menu item in the left pane.
- The ‘Apply online for Non-Teaching Posts’ link has to be clicked.
- Fill the application form with correct details, verify, and submit.
- The specified fee has to be paid if it is applicable.
- On completing the application process, the candidate has to download and take a print out of the application form.
- All the pages of the application form has to be signed including declaration.
- Application form, self-attested photocopies of all testimonials have to be enclosed in an envelope.
- The envelope should mention applicant’s address on left and applied post on the top.
- Submit envelopes within two weeks of last date of online application submission to the following address –
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates mentioned in the UHSR Recruitment 2016 Notification –
|Issue Date Of Advertisement||September, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||30th September, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Application Receipt||7th November,2016 by 11.59 PM|
The link to official website of UHSR is at: http://uhsr.ac.in/