UCIL Recruitment 2017 – 131 Apprenticeship Training Posts
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited has let out very fresh notifications for their website. They have released this notification for recruiting nearly 131 individuals for empty spaces. There are currently 131 posts vacant for Apprenticeship Training program in many trades. This Apprenticeship Training program has been running in the organization due to an Act passed in the year 1961. The applicants, however, they need to keep steps keenly for UCIL Recruitment 2017 as when the advertisement has been uploaded online on UCIL’s website, they will wait the just 15 days for application procedure and conduct rest all proceedings. A total number of seats they have distributed under the Apprenticeship Training is 131 seats. Under Apprenticeship Training the UCIL Recruitment 2017 has been distributed under the advertisement number 02/2017. Down below, this article will guide you. Take your pens and know that for UCIL Recruitment 2017 anytime you can receive a call. Just write proper details and wait for the call has been received after viewing all details and knowing the qualifications which will reflect on the merit lists. Apply before a deadline for UCIL Recruitment 2017. Wait for the call and then make sure you have submitted all forms.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
For the training just read this section by UCIL Recruitment 2017 to know about Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification
|Sr.no||Post Name||Number of Seats||Required Qualification|
|1.||Apprenticeship Training||131 posts||
The age limit as per the instructions forwarded to us in UCIL Recruitment 2017 is the age group between 18 years to 25 years will be accepted.
However, the UCIL departments have said that some amount of relaxations shall be granted.
As per the granted knowledge received through the words of UCIL only candidates who are from OBC, NCL, SC OR ST they only are susceptible towards this relaxation.
Those who have already attained the training, whether it might be from either of the sections, they shall be considered as not eligible. Those who have attended this training from any Government OR Private or Public Industrial organization, they are not fit for selections.
It’s simple and it will be done based on merit and also based on the marks they have scored in IT. All the forms which are received offline to the postal address, the details will be jot down so that every individual is filtered out properly. Also, many dimensions of the applicant shall be judged. The officials will prepare a list which will be a final merit list containing information and the marks with ranks, possibly, given by the officials to individuals. Anyone who is applying to have to not forget to enter their valid email and contact number so that the officials can contact the person on time.
On the demand of the masses, the UCIL Recruitment 2017 has announced about the pay they are going to give,
The pay is 4004 INR-5148 per month. Rest all information about the stipend is uploaded online.
The applicant who will be selected or they would travel the long way to visit for interviews shall not be paid anything or they will not be arranged for any given accommodation
How to Apply:
- Just go on the official website of UCIL termed as www.ucil.gov.in
- See the recruitment notice and read it.
- Then write down or print down applications in the format of your choice, with a very recent passport photograph.
- Attach a copy of Certificates and do this to all the certificates.
- Just send the form and the attached certificates to the address given down below.
- Submit all the forms before the deadline by the UCIL Reaches so that all the process be on time and your entry wouldn’t be late to be selected by the officials.
To the Deputy General Manager,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
|The deadline for UCIL Recruitment 2017||From 15 days of advertisement by UCIL|
The link for UCIL Recruitment 2017 is www.ucil.gov.in
The Notification for UCIL Recruitment is http://www.ucil.gov.in/pdf/job/Advt-02_2017.pdf
UCIL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of TGT PET and TGT Arts.
As long as the freshly brewed UCIL Recruitment 2017 having Advt No. AECS-1/J/B-20/2016 is concerned, the organization is searching for talented candidates to apply for the vacant posts of TGT for PET and Arts. The contestants seeking any of these posts must comply by the requirements mentioned in the notice after which they will have to appear for further selection procedure. The participants will have to apply for the desired posts by submitting their application form. The given advertisement contains information on Pay Scale, Vacancy Details, Age Limit, and other details. The date for Written Test and Interview is quoted as 29th November 2016. The official site of Uranium Corporation of India Limited is www.ucil.gov.in where the official advertisement has been put up for reference.
UCIL Vacancy Details:
With regards to the UCIL Recruitment 2017, following are the vacancy details –
|1.||TGT – PET|
|2.||TGT – Arts|
Concerning with the UCIL Recruitment 2017, following are the prerequisites –
- TGT – PET
The candidates must have acquired Graduation in Physical Education or equivalent scoring minimum of 50% from any well known University or Organization.
- TGT – Arts
The participants must have secured Diploma in Graphics or Sculptures or Drawing and Painting. He/she must have working knowledge of Hindi and English language
The maximum age up to which the participants can apply is 35 years as on 01st April 2016.
Further, relaxation period of prescribed years will be given for reserved categories that includes OBC, ST,ST, etc that are 10 Years for Women, 03 Years for OBC, and 05 Years of SC/ST category.
- The participants who had applied for TGT Arts and got selected will receive 210/- per lecture as per mentioned in the UCIL Recruitment 2017 notice.
- The applicants selected for TGT – PET will get 26,250/- Per Month as salary that also includes other benefits and allowances.
The selection process as described in the notification titled UCIL Recruitment 2017 depends on Interview and Written Examination. The written test will be taken first where the contestants will have to score at least 50% to get qualified. The cut off score for reserved categories is 45% after adding relaxation. Then the qualifying contestants will be called for Interview that will be face to face conversation with the selection panel of the organization after which the list of shortlisted candidates will be out.
Following is the Pattern for Written Test –
|TGT PET (Female)||Objective type Subject Matter questions – 50 Marks||1 ½ Hours|
How to Apply:
The mode is Walk-in Interview for which the contestants will have to prepare application as per prescribed in the advertisement.
If you are skeptical about how to apply for first timer, here is the procedure on how to do it with ease –
- Go to URL www.ucil.gov.in.
- The next instructions is to click on “Jobs” option in the homepage from where the users will be redirected to the live advertisement page.
- Here click on the notice that is relevant to TGT PET and TGT Arts
- Here the notice can be referred for more information.
- The advertisement also includes the Application Format which must be downloaded and fill manually.
- Canvassing or submission of an incomplete application will cause application to get rejected.
- Now attach passport sized photos wherever required and do the signature on the same.
- Attach documents enlisted in the advertisement and then carry it with you during interview or as per instructed.
- It is advisable to obtain printout of the application for later use.
Walk-in Venue –
Atomic Energy Central School – 1,
UCIL Colony, Jadugoda Mines.
With reference to the Important dates mentioned in the UCIL Recruitment 2017, following are the details –
|Walk-In Written Test and Interview||29th November 2016 at 9.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
The official website for Uranium Corporation of India Limited is www.ucil.gov.in
The UCIL Recruitment 2017 advertisement can be read here – Official Notification
UCIL Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
The Uranium Corporation of India Limited has issued an advertisement under the UCIL Recruitment 2016 to recruit deserving and eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Sub- Inspector at the Uranium Corporation of India Limited or UCIL. The vacancies for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL are on contractual basis. Though the post is temporary with an original tenure of 1 year, the tenure of the job might be extended based on the performance of the selected candidates as per the discretion of the corporation management. The job is well- paying & educational requirements are less. It is a great opportunity for the candidates willing to start their career in government job. The corporation required hardworking talented aspirants for this job. The post of Assistant Sub-Inspector is a respected one & provides the candidates with a chance to learn a lot along with work.
UCIL has issued an advertisement on the official website of UCIL for the vacancies at the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Any kind of notification or announcement regarding the Assistant Sub-Inspector job at UCIL or any other job under the UCIL Recruitment 2016 will be declared on the official website of UCIL. Also the candidates selected after the walk-in interview will be notified for the next selection process via email on their respective email IDs.
The Selection Panel Uranium Corporation of India Limited needs talented, hardworking and deserving candidates to recruit for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL & is conducting Walk-in interviews for the same. The eligible applicants interested in the job should apply for the post as soon as possible & later appear for the walk-in interview. Detailed information regarding the educational qualifications, experience, age limit, salary, etc. has been given below in this article under different heads. Besides all the required qualifications given below, the applicants must be physically fit & should not have any kind of physical deformity. The tenure of the job is extendable & hence, the performance of the selected candidates during the original tenure of 1 year will be very important & will decide if the job tenure should be extended with the same employee or not. UCIL needs best results from the selected candidates and thus requires aspirants willing to work sincerely with dedication & hard work. Also, the performance of the candidates in the interview will be considered very important.
The vacancy details regarding the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL are given below.
|Name of the post||Total Number of vacancies|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector||3 Nos.|
Following given qualifications are required & are mandatory for the applicants to possess to apply for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL.
- The applicants must have cleared the Intermediate examination or any other equivalent exam from any recognized University or Board in India & should possess a degree or diploma for the same.
- The candidates must possess at least 18 years of work experience for their service in Defence/ Para Military forces at the post of Havildar or any other equivalent post.
- The candidates possessing relevant work experience in Industrial Security will be preferred.
- The candidates must be physically fit & should not suffer from any form of deformity.
- Besides the above qualifications, good academic record & good record at past workplaces is very Important.
- The age of the candidates applying for the job of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL must be 45 years. The age of the applicants will be considered as on 31st July, 2016.
- Any kind of age relaxation in the age limit for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen or any other reserved category will be in accordance with the government of India rules.
- The candidates will be shortlisted from the total number of applicants on the basis of their qualification, experience & academic records.
- The applicants will then have to attend the walk-in interview on the venue mentioned below. The performance of the applicants in the interview will be deciding in the selection of the candidates as the verdict of the interviewing jury will be deciding in the selection process.
- Venue of the Walk-in Interview:
Old Administrative Building,
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO Jaduguda Mines,
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand- 832 102
The salary structure or the monthly emoluments of the selected candidates will be consolidated for the tenure of 1 year, i.e. the original tenure of the job. Any further negotiations in the amount of the salary on the part of the applicants are neither expected nor will be appreciated.
As the selection of the candidates will be done by the process of Walk-in interview, there is no application fee for applying for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL under UCIL Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
To apply for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL under the UCIL Recruitment 2016, the applicants will have follow the following given steps in sequence.
- The applicants must first visit the official website of UCIL.
- Then clicking on the Assistant Sub-Inspector Advertisement section, download the official advertisement pdf.
- The applicants will then have to prepare an Application in the format given in the pdf.
- The candidates must fax a copy of their bio data to UCIL before 4.30 PM at 7th August, 2016.
- The application should then be sent along with the attested copies of all the required documents, to the below given postal address.
- Postal Address:
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
PO Jaduguda Mines,
Dist: East Singhbhum,
Jharkhand- 832 102\
The important dates for the recruitment of candidates for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector at UCIL under the UCIL Recruitment 2016 are given below.
|1||Receipt of Application||Before 7th August, 2016 at 4.30 PM|
|2||Walk-In Interview||10th August, 2016 at 10.00 AM|
The official website of Uranium Corporation of India Limited is given below.www.uraniumcorp.in
The Official link for Latest UCIL Jobs – http://www.ucil.gov.in/job.html
UCIL Recruitment ASI Notification – Download here
The fax No. of UCIL: 0657-2730322