TVS Motors Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for Territory Manager, Brand Manager, Lead, Country Manager, etc.
With reference to the official TVS Motors Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the organization has currently opened few job profiles which is currently vacant. The job profiles are Territory Manager, Lead, Country Manager, Brand Manager, Junior Executive, Senior Executive, and Warehouse Executive, etc. The organization has clearly described the responsibilities one has to complete once selected for the interested job profile for which, below is the required qualifications, and other details available. The application form is required to be filled and submitted before the due date of the respective job profile since, after the date surpassed, the organization will not accept any new application.
As per the details mentioned in the TVS Motor Recruitment 2017 advertisement, following are the vacancy details along with the educational qualifications required.
|Sr. No.||Designations||Educational Qualifications|
|1.||Brand Manager – Marketing (Motorcycle)||He/she must have completed Management degree with minimum 2 years of work experience.|
|2.||Territory Manager – Sales||He/she must have completed Management degree with minimum 3 years of work experience.|
|3.||Territory Manager – Service||He/she should have secured SSC, HSC plus Engineering or Polytechnic and a minimum experience of 2 years is required.|
|4.||Executive – Warehouse||The applicants with HSC plus engineering/commerce/science/arts/management/polytechnic/others are welcome.
He/she must have a total experience of 3 years.
|5.||Senior Executive – General Ledger||Must have experience of 02 years plus Arts and Commerce Bachelor’s Degree|
|6.||Junior Executive – Payroll|
|7.||Country Manager – Sales||Management degree plus 6 years of minimum work experience|
|8.||Lead- Digital Marketing||Management degree along with 5 years of work experience|
The participants must comply with the age limitation for their interested job profile which is also an eligibility criteria.
Although not specified, the participants will receive salary as per their work experience, educational qualification and performance during the interview. TVS quotes a decent salary package for each of the candidates which undergoes its selection procedure and gets shortlisted for any position.
As per the latest TVS Motors recruitment notification the selection process will be decided by the organization. It usually consists of Written Examination, Interview, GD, etc. Irrespective of what the selection procedure is, the participants must clear all of them in order to get selected.
If there is application fee to be paid, kindly pay it via online or offline channel as prescribed on the website.
How to Apply TVS Motors Jobs:
According to the advertisement, the aspirants who are interested in applying for the any of the job profile discussed above must apply online via the official website of TVS where the application form is available. Follow the given reference points to submit a proper application to avoid rejection of application due to incomplete or wrong details.
- Once on the official portal of TVS, proceed to the Openings or Recruitment section and search for the job profile you are interested in to know more about it.
- Then, click on the button Apply Online where the application form will pop up on the computer screen.
- The aspirants are needed to write down the details as prompted by the application.
- It is important to ensure that the application doesn’t contains any wrong or fabricated details as it is subjected to rejection, if found, and similarly, the application with incomplete or void spaces will get rejected too.
- Now upload scanned photocopy of signature specimen and applicant’s photo wherever asked and similarly, upload all the certificates and documents asked for.
- Last but not the least, submit the complete application form before the due date which is mentioned below.
- Note that one must obtain a photocopy of the submitted application form for later use.
As per the TVS Motors recruitment given are the important dates as discussed in the advertisement –
|Post||Final Date for Submission of Application|
|Post No. 01||30th July 2017|
|Post No 02||30th August 2017|
|Post No 03||30th September 2017|
|Post No 04||30th July 2017|
|Post No 05|
|Post No 06||30th August 2017|
|Post No 07||15th July 2017|
|Post No 08||30th August 2017|
All the Current Job Openings are available at https://www.careers.tvsmotor.co.in/
Check Some Imp Links