TSPSC Results 2017-2018
TSPSC Results 2017-2018 Notification: Aspirants for Gurukul Teacher posts have some good news! The TSPSC 2017-2018 Result of the PGT Main Exam 2017 has been published online at the official portal. The PGT written test was held to select eligible Gurukul Teachers for Maths and Biological Science. The PGT Main Exam was held on 18th Jul, 2017, and the provisional results have been published online. Check the results for Main exams using your hall ticket number, and confirm your selection for the next round. The final TSPSC Merit List 2018 is declared only after the document verification procedure. The final selection for TSPSC posts is based on PGT Main Exam results, original certificate scrutiny, and performance in the personal interview. Confirm your provisional selection for TSPSC PGT posts using the online mode, and be prepared for the upcoming interview.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Public
Name of the Exam: Post Graduate Teacher – PGT Main Exam 2017
Name of the Post: Mathematics & Biological Science Teachers For Gurukuls
Status: Released on 10th Oct, 2017
The TSPSC Main Exam 2017-2018 Result specifies the provisional selection of candidates for 148 Gurukul Teacher posts. The candidates whose hall ticket numbers are in the Mathematics and Biological Sciences list have to appear for document verification. Go through this page for all the updated information on TSPSC Result 2017-2018. Our website team has published additional details such as online procedure for checking the results, cut off criteria, and merit lists.
Check – TSPSC Gurukulam Syllabus
How to Check the Result:
- Hall Ticket Number is necessary for checking the online results of PGT Exam.
- First, You have to open the official website of TSPSC at the following link – https://tspsc.gov.in
- After that, Scroll down to the middle section of the home page.
- Click the ‘Results, Keys, OMR Download’ link in the middle of the page.
- On the next page, Click the ‘Results’ link at the top.
- The list of links for various result notifications are displayed on the next page.
- Click the ‘Gurukul Teachers – PGT (13/2017) – Result Notification.’ link
- The provisional list of eligible PGT candidates is displayed on the next page.
- Check for your hall ticket number in Mathematics and Biological Science subjects.
- The selection is only provisional and candidates may be disqualified during verification of original certificates.
- Those who qualified should go through the officially notified terms, and be prepared for the verification procedure.
- Finally, Take a print out of the PDF file with your result for reference.
Click Here – TSPSC Answer Key
Cut Off Marks:
The TSPSC PGT posts for Gurukuls are filled on the basis of performance in written test, document verification, and final interview. The candidates who qualified in the PGT main exam have received more than the cut off marks. The qualification is only provisional and the result list has hall ticket numbers of best performing candidates in the written exam.
The qualification of candidates in the PGT main exam is not final, as the candidates have to appear for document verification procedure. The vacancies are filled up by merit candidates who submit all the necessary certificates as proof of qualification. The merit candidates have to bring originals and photocopies, and TPSC will apply 1:2 ratio to disqualify candidates who are not eligible. The merit list for final selection will be limited only to the total number of vacancies that have been initially notified.