TSGENCO Recruitment 2017 for the post of Chemist
The Job Title is of Chemist at the Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited (TSGENCO) Recruitment 2017.
The TSGENCO Recruitment 2017 invites applicants for the position of Chemists with the total number of vacancy available are 42.
Telangana State Power generation Corporation Limited or TSGENCO Recruitment 2017 has issued notification for the position of Chemist where the total number of vacancies available is 42 Nos. The TSGENCO Recruitment 2017 advertisement cum notification contains all the information on the post with details like required qualifications, age limit, vacancy details, etc are available. The last date for application of form is 25th May 2017 at 13.00.
All the candidates will be informed about the date of examinations and other important information through SMS or Email or through the Online Portal of the Organization.
Name of the vacancy: chemist
No of vacancies: 42
According to the advertisement released by the TSGENCO Recruitment 2017, the Vacancy is available for the post of Chemist and the total number of vacancies is 42 Nos.
As per the notification, the required qualification for the above mentioned post is that the candidate is required to have PG degree in M.Sc First Class with Chemistry or Environmental Sciences plus a Graduate degree of B.Sc. in Chemistry from any recognized institution or university.
According to the advertisement, the age limit for the post of Chemist at Job Description:
Telangana State Power generation Corporation Limited is between 18 to 44 years as on 01st July 2017.
Further, the Candidates belonging to PH, SC, ST, and OBCs will receive relaxation period which is given below –
- The candidates belonging to SC, ST or OBCs will receive relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidates belonging to PH Category will receive relaxation of 10 years.
- Selection Process is simple, by the Written Test in addition to Interview which will be conducted by the Telangana State Power generation Corporation Limited
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- The selected applicant will be notified and they will be carried with a short-fare bus with only the description of which they are being carried for only the interview process.
The salary of the candidates will depend on their caliber and qualification which will be decided by the selection committee.
How to Apply:
The applicants can visit the site www.tsgenco.co.in or www.tsgenco.cgg.gov.in where they can go through the official advertisement which contains all the information regarding the post in detail.
- The candidate will be prompt to pay the application fee at the time of registration.
- Once registered, the candidate is required to click on Apply Online where they will have the application form.
- The candidate is required to fill the form accurately and submit the duly filled form and with all necessary credentials.
- The candidate is required to upload scanned copy of his/her passport size photograph and signature which will appear on the application form.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
The Application cum Processing fee for all the candidates applying for the above mentioned post is 100/- plus 120/- as examination fee. However, the candidates belonging to PH, SC or ST or BC Category will be Exempted from paying the examination fee.
The candidates will have to pay the application fee through online gateway after submission of application fee.
The Date of availability of form is 30th May 2017 to 25th June 2017 at 13.00.
The Last date for submission of Form is 25th June 2017 at 23.59 .
The last date for payment of fee is 25th June 2017 at 13.00.
The date of examinations is 10th July 2017.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Advertisement form is present on the official site of TSGENCO Recruitment 2016. The candidates can visit the link http://tsgenco.cgg.gov.in/Documents/Notification%2003dt%2023052016.pdf for the official advertisement.
- The candidates are suggested to go through the notification thoroughly prior to applying for the said post.
- The candidates will be given Reference ID after submission of the application form which they are required to retain for future use.
- No application form will be accepted after due date.