TS TET Result 2016 For Paper I, II Announced on 15th June, 2016
Telangana TET announced notification to release the results in the month of May. Due to some reasons the TS TET result 2016 released program is postponed to the month of June. The aspirants who are enthusiastically waiting for the TS TET results visit the official website or our website for regular updates on TET results. The board of Telangana has released the notification to recruit the eligible teachers through TET test. A huge number of job seekers applied for the test. The test conducted successfully in many centers in the state of Telangana. The candidates are searching for the cut off marks. But the education board of Telangana decided to display the cut off marks during the result declaration.
Process to check the TS TET Result 2016:
- Visit http://tstet.cgg.gov.in/ link
- Check ‘TS TET Result of the year 2016′ tap the link
- New tab will be displays
- Enter the credentials like roll number, DOB, etc. tap the button ‘Submit’
- The results displayed on the screen.
- Save the result card for the reference
Telangana TET Result of the year 2016:
The private and public schools in Telangana are under the supervision of secondary education board of Telangana. It is emerged in the year 2014. The TET is the entrance exam for the teachers. It measures the standards of the applicants who are able to teach the classes for the students. It is mandatory who are seeking their careers in the sector of education.
TS TET 2016 Details:
- Name of the test : The Eligibility Test (TET) of the Teacher of the year 2016
- Name of the post: The Teacher
- Exam date: The day of May 22nd of the year 2016
- TS TET Answer Key: Accessible
- Exam Marks: 150
- Exam Type: Types of the Multiple Choice
- Result Date of TS TET: Available
TS TET Result 2016 Download – Direct Link
TS TET Cut off Marks 2016:
- The applicants who get 60% more in the examination of TET is called as qualified candidate.
- 5% relaxation is applicable for the reservation categories and physically handicapped applicants i.e, 55%.
- The TS TET score gives the 20% weightage
- TRT gives the 80% weightage to the applicants.
- The Certificate of TET valid for 7 years.
The selected aspirants is responsible to teach the classes 1 to 8. It is divided into 2 parts. The first part comprises one paper who are selected in that first part eligible to teach from 1 to 5th classes. The second part comprises of second paper who are selected in that second part eligible to teach up to 8th class.