TS POLYCET Notification 2017:
Aspirants who prefer to get admission for the Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology are advised to apply for TS POLYCET Notification so that they can participate in the Polytechnic Common Entrance Test conducted by the Telangana State. The TS Polycet examination 2017 was scheduled on 11-04-2017. TS Polycet is expanded as Telangana State Polytechnic Common Entrance Test which is conducted to bring the talent of the candidates by this state level entrance exam. Thousands of candidates appear in this exam every year as it is admission for the Diploma and Polytechnic courses. Complete details about the TS Polycet 2017 are listed in the below article. Well, it is already known that the TS POLYCET Notification 2017 will be conducted by the TSCHE & SBTET for the candidates who are seeking admission into Polytechnic/Diploma Courses for 3 years are requested to register at http://polycetts.nic.in. To the candidates information, TSCHE is expanded as Telangana State Board of Technical Education. For more details about the TS POLYCET Notification 2017 visit official website or careersplus site too.
Telangana POLYCET Notification
|Organization Name||The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Telangana|
|Name of Courses||Diploma Courses in Engineering /Non Engineering/Technology|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11-04-2017|
|TS POLYCET 2017 Date||22-04-2017|
TS POLYCET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who are applying for the TS POLYCET Notification 2017 has to have an eye on the Nationality and Domicile so that it will be easy for them to apply for the entrance test. Here are the complete details listed for the candidates ease.
- Aspirants applying for the Entrance test should be from Indian Nationality.
- Aspirants should be resident of the Telangana / Andhra Pradesh who can satisfy the local /non-local status requirements which are laid by the officials of the Telangana State Educational institutions.
- Students applying for the TS POLYCET Notification 2017 should pass 10th Class or equivalent Course which is recognized by the Board of Secondary Education in the Telangana State, Hyderabad as educational eligibility.
- Candidates who have passed the 10th or equal exams in the Supplementary process can also apply provided they had gained pass percentage in all the subjects to get admission for the TS POLYCET 2017 Exams.
- Candidates appearing for the Entrance Test should pass all the subjects which include Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics with 35% as minimum marks in each subject for the NIOS/ CBSE / APOSS / ICSE / other examinations which are recognized by the TS State or equivalent to SSC admitted by Telangana Govt. officials.
There is no bar for the candidate’s age to apply for the TS 2017 POLYCET.
The Application Fee for the TS Polycet is given below:
- General Candidates: Rs. 350/-.
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 200/-
Telangana Polycet Exam Pattern:
- Coming to the Exam Pattern of TS Polycet 2017 it will be conducted in English and Urdu Languages and candidates can choose any of the languages who appear for the test.
- The eligibility of the candidates for the test will be decided based on the marks acquired in their 10th or any relevant Board Exams with 30% Marks as minimum eligibility. Use any one language throughout for writing exams.
- The TS Polycet 2017 Entrance paper comprises of 10th class syllabus with 100 multiple choice questions from the Telangana board of education.
- Aspirants selection for the TS Polycet 2017 is based on the merit acquired in the entrance test.
- Rule of Reservation is another criteria.
- Aspirant’s admission will be done for local candidate’s up-to 85% and 15% seats are reserved for non-local candidates.
- Aspirants who are eligible for the TS Polycet Notification 2017 can apply through the website via online at www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in
- Search for the “Notifications” tab available on the right portion of the homepage.
- Choose “POLYCET-2017 NOTIFICATION-REG.” tab to apply for the TS Polycet Notification 2017.
- Check all the details listed on the application to fill and submit it on the official website.
- Enter all the necessary details on the website in the marked fields.
- Set all the necessary documents which are required for filling up the Online Application Form. These include signature attached scanned copy of passport size photograph, Mobile Number, and Email ID etc,.
- Soon after the completion of application filling candidates are requested to pay the application fee and then click on submit tab.
- Save and download it.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
TS Polycet 2017 Admit Card:
Candidates can get their Admit Card for the TS Polycet from 1st or 2nd week of April 2017. One of the main points to be considered at the time of the examination is the candidates should carry their admit card as well. Details such as Name of the candidate, Roll No, and Date of Birth can be viewed in the Admit Card.
|Issue of Notification||10-Mar-17|
|Starting Date for Fee Payment||14-Mar-17|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||11-Apr-17|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||14-Mar-17|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||11/4/2017 17:00|
|Download of Hall tickets||Mar-17|
|Date of Examination and Time||22/4/2017 11:00 to 1: 00PM|
|Announcement of Results||5-May-17|
Answer key for the TS Polycet 2017 will be declared soon after completion of the examination (i.e. between 2/3 weeks of the examination) through the official website of the TS Polycet board.
Telangana POLYCET Result:
The TS Polycet 2017 result will be declared on the official website on 15th May 2017. Soon after the release of the result candidates can get ready for the counseling procedure. Aspirants who scored best marks will be called as earliest to fill the admission into the TS Polycet Notification 2017.
TS POLYCET 2017 Counseling Procedure:
The candidates who secured decent marks in the TS Polycet 2017 will be called for the counseling which will be notified through the newspapers soon after the result declaration of the TS Polycet exam. The counseling Procedure of the TS Polycet will be based on the merit obtained in the examination who are qualified for admission after the counseling procedure.
The following documents which are required for the admission of TS Polycet are listed below:
- 10th Marksheet
- Intermediate Marksheet
- TS Polycet ScoreCard
- TS Polycet Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Seat Allotment Letter