TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education which is also known as TSCHE or Telangana Board has recently posted a notification for TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2016. The TSCHE conducts Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test or TS PGECET for the aspirants wanting to secure admissions in the Post Graduate courses in Engineering after completing their Graduation. The candidates living in Telangana State are required to appear for the TS PGECET Exams that is conducted every year in order to secure their admissions. On qualifying the exams, the aspirants can search and take admission in his / her desired Engineering courses for desired post graduate engineering courses statewide. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education is responsible for conducting the exams, shortlisting meritorious candidates and further process. The TS PGECET 2017 took place between 30th May 2017 to 03rd June 2017 where the aspirants were waiting for their results to be declared. The organization announced its results a few days ago where the candidates who qualified the TS PGECET 2017 were eligible to attend the Counselling Session. The organization has finally issued notification for TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017 according to which the aspirants are required to be present at the prescribed date, and time at the venue for selection of seats.
The Counselling session makes it easier for the applicants to choose course and seats in the desired college in the state of Telangana. We have compiled instructions on how to retrieve the TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017 on its official website which is given below.
Name of the Exam: Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)
Name of the organizing board: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Category: TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017
About Telangana State Council of Higher Education:
The Telangana State Council of Higher Education situated in Hyderabad is responsible to conduct TS PGECET or Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test for the aspirants wanting to take admissions in the Post Graduate courses in the state of Telangana. The TSCHE performs as the authority that designs and exercise syllabus, looks after admissions, conducts semester-wise exams and state level exams across various centres in the state of Telangana. The teacher conducts the TS PGECET in order to shortlist candidates for various Post graduate courses such as M.Arch, M.Tech., Pharm.D., etc.
How to Check the TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2016:
Following are the Instructions on How to Check and Retrieve the TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2016 from the official portal –
- The First Step is to navigate to the official website of TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017 which is available at http://tspgecet.tsche.ac.in/index.jsp.
- The Notification for TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017 will be displayed on the Screen.
- The candidates can click on Detailed Notification for the official notification posted by the TSCHE.
- The aspirants can click on the link that says “Instructions to Candidates” for all the instructions related to the Counselling session.
- The candaites can check the list of M.Pharmacy and M.Tech Collges by clicking on the respective links given on the homepage.
TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017:
Schedule for Certificate Verification for Special Categories:
|20th July 2017||GPAT / GATE||NCC, Sports, PH, CAP|
|PGECET||NCC, Sports, PH, CAP|
Click Here – TS PGECET Exam Dates.
Required Documents to be Produced:
Following are the list of Documents needed to be produced at the time of Counselling as per the TS PGECET Counselling 2017 –
- Aadhar Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Memos of SSC or its equivalent
- Degree Certificate and Memo of Marks of respective qualifying Examination.
- Study Certificates from 10th Class to Graduation
- PGECET Hall Ticket
- PGECET Rank Card
- GPAT / GATE Score
- Income Certificates dated after 01st January 2017
- Community Certificates which is issued by the respective authority of the candidates falling under ST or SC or BC Category.
- Residence Certificate with M.R.O.
- The aspirants belonging to Minorities Category are required to produce Degree TC that contains their Minority Status.
Following are the required documents as per prescribed by the TS PGECET Counselling Schedule 2017 for Special Category –
- PH Category
The aspirants belonging to PH Category are required to produce disability certifications which is issued by the District Medical Board and the candidates with at least 40 % or more of disability are eligible.
- NCC & Sports –
The aspirants belonging to the NCC & Sports Category are required to produce Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- CAP Category
The aspirants belonging to CAP Category that is Ex-Servicemen are required to produce following documents –
- Identity Card
- Service Certificate which is issued by the Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
- Discharge Book for the purpose of Verification
The TS PGECET Counselling 2017 Notification is available at http://tspgecet.tsche.ac.in/doc/PGECET_16_notification.pdf
Instructions – http://tspgecet.tsche.ac.in/doc/Instruction_to_candidates.pdf
Schedule for Certificate Verification – http://tspgecet.tsche.ac.in/doc/distribution_ranks.pdf