TS ECET Application Form 2017
In a bid to select candidates for the engineering and pharmacy colleges in the state of Telangana, the TS ECET Application Form 2017 has been recently updated. According to the notice, the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University based in Hyderabad offers courses under the faculties of B.E., B.Tech, and B.Pharm in various subject of specialization. The TS ECET 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 06th May 2017 that is Saturday. The students who want to take admissions in any engineering or pharmacy course in the Telangana state must appear for TS ECET 2017. On qualifying the entrance examination, the students will be able to seek admission in their desired college subjected to their scores. The following notice furnishes complete information on TS ECET 2017 such as the eligibility criteria, Application Procedure, Exam Pattern, and more. The applicants are required to apply before the due date of 25th April 2017.
The participants seeking enrolment in the upcoming TS ECET 2017 must have acquired the following eligibility criteria –
- He/she must possess Diploma in Pharmacy or Engineering and Technology acquired from any institute recognized by Telangana or Andhra Pradesh government.
- The applicants must be of Indian Nationality.
- The minimum marks required in previous class is 45% for General category and 40% for SC/ST and other reserved categories.
The application fee as per the TS ECET 2017 Notification is 400/- for candidates under SC/ST category. Those under other categories are entitled to pay 800/- as application fee in order to complete the application submission procedure.
Note that applicants can submit the application form until the dates mentioned in the notification along with late fee ranging from 500/- to 10,000/-. The Application Fee payment can be made using Net Banking or Debit or Credit Card during registration.
The participants who are seeking admission in B.Pharm and B.E courses are required to qualify the Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET).
TS ECET Exam Pattern:
The following are the exam pattern for the upcoming TS ECET 2017 –
- For Diploma Holders (Engg) –
|01.||Engineering Paper||100 Marks|
- B.Sc (Mathematics) –
|01.||Communicative English||50 Marks|
|02.||Analytical Ability||50 Marks|
- Pharmacy –
|03.||Pharmaceutical Chemistry||50 Marks|
The TS ECET 2017 will be held across cities of Hyderabad, Khammam, Karimnagar, and Warangal. The participants are required to attend the TS ECET 2017 at the designated exam centre.
How to fill TS ECET Application Form 2017 procedure:
With reference to the TS ECET 2017 Notification, the following is the application procedure following which one can apply for the upcoming examination –
- Firstly, the participants are required to visit www.ecet.tsche.ac.in
- The next instruction is to refer the official notification in order to garner more information about the upcoming TS ECET 2017.
- Next, the participants must click on Apply Online on the navigation bar after which an registration page will appear.
- The next step is to fill in all the details as asked by the Registration Form.
- Then, click on Proceed to Pay Registration Fee where the participants will have to choose the payment mode that is either through credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
- Next, the candidates will receive transaction ID for reference.
- The applicants will have to enter the correct details as asked by the application form ensuring no canvassing is done in any form as it may cause disqualification.
- Further, the participants will have to upload photo, signature, and other documents and testimonials as scanned photos and then click on Submit button.
- The participants can take a printout of the application form for future use.
After the examinations are finished, the concerned organization will release preliminary answer key referring which one can estimate the scores. The results will be declared soon after which the candidates can produce the result at desired college in order to seek admission,
Following are the important dates as prescribed by the TS ECET 2017 Notification –
|Final Date for Submission of Application (without late fee)||15th April 2017|
|Submission of Application with Late Fee||500/- until 20th April 2017
1000/- until 25th April 2017
5000/- until 29th April 2017
10000/- until 01st May 2017
|Date of TS ECET 2017 Examination||06th May 2017 (2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M. )|
|Results||15th May 2017|
TS ECET Notification is available at http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/pdfnew/TS%20%20 CET-2017%20 Detailed%20Notification_11-03-2017.pdf
Syllabus – http://ecet.tsche.ac.in/syllabus.html
TS ECET Results – https://www.careersplus.in/ts-ecet-results/