TS EAMCET 2017 Notification and Application Form Details
The TS EAMCET 2017 notification has been rolled out on its official website. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University conducts the TS EAMCET 2017 in order to shortlist candidates for the course of BDS/MBBS, BNYS, BHMS, BAMS, D.Pharm, B.Sc in Agriculture, etc. The TS EAMCET 2017 will be MCQ based test that is scheduled to be conducted in May 2017. The Test will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper only. mode The TS EAMCET 2017 notification has furnished information on the Eligibility Criteria, Instructions to Apply online, Examination pattern, Important Dates, etc. The candidates will have to apply online between Feb 2017 to April 2017.
Check Here – Engineering Entrance Exams Calendar 2017
TS EAMCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirants applying for TS EAMCET 2017 are required to have qualified 10+2 or HSC or equivalent with Mathematics, Physics along with anyone of the given subjects that are Biology/Biotechnology/Chemistry or any vocational courses.
- The participants must have scored at least 45% aggregate for General Category and 40% for reserved categories.
- The candidates must be Indian Citizen or OCI or PIO.
- The Age limit for the aspirants applying for this entrance test is between 17 to 22 years for General Category. The candidates under SC/ST category will have 03 years as relaxation period.
Check Now – Entrance Exams After Class 12th Class
How to Apply for TS EAMCET 2017:
The candidates who want to apply for the TS EAMCET 2017, the participants will have to follow the given instructions that are as follows –
- The first step is to visit www.tseamcet.in for TS EAMCET 2017.
- On the homepage, click on Apply Online in order to submit the application form.
- The aspirants will have to fill the application form thoroughly and the aspirants will have to make sure that no field is left empty.
- The candidates will have to upload a digital image of photo and applicant’s signature on the application form.
- Further, upload the scanned copy of documents if any.
- The candidates will have to select the mode of payment from Payment Gateway or Mee Seva Centres, Telangana Online Centres.
- The final step is to click on Submit button for final submission.
- The participants can retrieve the hard copy of the application form for future usage.
- The participants will have to pay 500/- as application fee for the submission of application form.
- The candidates under SC/ST category are required to pay 250/- as application fee.
- The candidates will have to pay the late fee with increases each week.
TS EAMCET 2017 Examination Pattern:
- The TS EAMCET 2017 will be available in both Telugu and English language.
- The Test consists of three subjects that are Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The Test will be of MCQ type containing 160 questions ( 40 questions each for Chemistry and Physics and 80 questions for Mathematics )
- The Entrance Test will be of 3 hours.
- The Mode of examination is offline only and it doesn’t have negative marking.
TS EAMCET 2017 Syllabus:
|Mathematics||Mathematical Reasoning, Sets, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Limit, Continuity, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, 3D Geometry, Differential Equations, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series and many more.|
|Physics||Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Atoms and Nuclei, Communication Systems, Rotational Motion, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Energy and Power, Physics and Measurements, Electromagnetic Waves, Theory of Gases, etc.|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life, Nitrogen, P-Block Elements, Solutions, Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry, Equilibrium, etc.|
TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling:
The candidates who qualify the Entrance Test will be called for Counseling at the organization where the verification of documents will be done and seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates.
TS EAMCET 2017 Results:
The JNTU will declare the TS EAMCET 2017 Results tentatively in the 4th Week of April 2017. The candidates can check the results on its official website. The candidates can visit www.tseamcet.ac.in and click on TS EAMCET Results 2017. The web page will be prompted to enter registration number using which the Results will be retrieved.
The qualified candidates will be allotted seats in the Counseling session.
|TS EAMCET 2017 Notification||13th Mar 2017|
|Availability of Online Form||15th Mar 2017|
|Final Date for Online submission||15th April 2017|
|Correction of online application||7th April-121th April|
|Submission of Form with Late Fee of 500/-||13th May 2017|
|Submission of Form with Late Fee of 1,000/-||21st April 2017|
|Submission of Form with Late Fee of 5,000/-||29th April 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||1st May 2017|
|Date of Examination||19th May 2017|
|Results||22nd May 2017|
|TS EAMCET Counselling||4th Week of June 2017|
The Official site of TS EAMCET 2017 is www.tseamcet.i