Tripura Scholarship 2017-2018
The students of Tripura have been provided with Tripura Scholarship under Pre and Post Matric Scholarship scheme. The Financial condition of the student should be poor and should be basically from ST and OBC class.The basic intention in starting this Tripura Pre and Post Matric Scholarship is to help the needy and ST class students get their education. This scholarship is for the IX and X class students. The parents get long-term benefits from the Tripura Scholarship 2017-2018.
Tripura Scholarship details:
Pre-Matric ST Scholarship, Post- Matric ST Scholarship, Post MAtric Scholarship for SC students of Tripura, Post Matric Scholarship for OBC students of Tripura.
- To fetch the advantages and get actual benefit from the scholarship the students should satisfy the eligibility criterion which is stated below:
- The Scholarship Scheme is applicable for the students who are pursuing their education from India only.
- The next criterion is that only ST and OBC category students are applicable and eligible.
- The Scholarship will be applicable for the students for only a year.
- The annual income of the parents or guardians should not exceed the limit of Rs 2,00,000 per annum.
Benefits of Pre-Matric Scholarship:
- The benefit of the course is for the complete duration and the other benefit of the Pre-Matric Scholarship is a grant.
- Another benefit is Allowances.
- The rate of scholarship payable for 10 months in a year is Rs 350/- for the Day Scholars and Rs 600/- for the Hostellers.
- The book and ad-hoc grants are Rs 750/- for the Day scholars and Rs 1000/- for the Hostellers.
The Allowances benefits are as follows:
- Monthly reader Allowance is Rs 160/-
- Monthly Transport Allowance when the students do not reside in the hostel and nearby the institute then the amount is Rs 160/-
- The Monthly Escort Allowance for the Severely Disabled day scholars or the students with low extremity disability is Rs 160/-
- The Monthly helper allowance admissible is Rs 160/-
- Coaching Allowance which is given monthly to mentally ill students is Rs 240/-
Scholarship of Post-Matric:
- The benefits of the scheme post matric scholarship are illustrated as below:
- Allowance for maintenance.
- Benefits of additional allowance for the disabled students for the complete time duration.
- Reimbursement of fees.
- Study charges, Typing and printing charges for the preparation of Reports and Projects.
- The students who are pursuing correspondence course the benefit of book allowance is added for them.
- There is a facility called “Book Bank Facility” for specified and defined courses.
The Maintenance Allowance Features are as follows:
- For the courses like Medicine, Engineering, Planning, Business Finance, Computer science, Architecture, Design, Fashion Technology, Agriculture the rate of allowance is Rs 1200/- and for the day scholars, it is Rs 550/-
- The Professional courses like Pharmacy, LLB, BFS and Mass Communication and Hotel Management courses, Nutrition and Dietetics, Commercial Art, Financial services for which the qualification is 12th pass the rate of allowance is Rs 820/- and for the day scholars is Rs 530/-.
- All the courses to graduate degree which are covered in the two above mentioned paragraphs are under rate of allowance of Rs 570/- and for the day scholars is Rs 300/-
- All the non-degree courses for the entrance high qualification level the rate of allowance is Rs 380/- and for the day scholars is Rs 230/-
The Scheduled Tribe and other backward class candidates will be allotted the Tripura Scholarship. The students who belong to one state and they study in another state will be given a scholarship to the state they belong to.
- The desired candidate who wants to get a chance in the Tripura scholarship should be applicable and eligible to apply.
- The initial step is to visit the official website of National scholarship portal www. Scholarships.gov.in
- Now click on the State schemes and select the eligibility and scheme the students wants to apply.
- The Guidelines tab will help fetch the details which are required for the scholarship.
- Once the guidelines have been read the student should come back to the previous page and click on the apply tab.
- A new page will be opened containing the application form and the details should be filled appropriately such as application ID and the password.
- Press the login tab and take a screenshot of the filled form for future perspective.
- The Last date to apply for the Pre and Post Matric Scholarship is 31st October 2017(31/10/2017)
- The Last date to apply for the Post Matric Scholarship for SC and OBC Students of Tripura is 30th November 2017(30/11/2017)
- The candidate must visit the official website for further information and check the latest updates.
Tripura Scholarship 2017 – Apply Now
Check Now – Latest Scholarships in India
Have a look on imp Links
|Scholarships List in India||Post-Matric Scholarships|
|Pre-Matric Scholarship||How To Get Scholarship|