Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 Advertisement for the Post of Enrolled Followers (Barbar, Masalchi, Water Carrier, and others)
The Tripura Police has initiated inviting applications as per the Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 which is Advt No. 6728-32/F.1/Rect/(E/F)/Estt/TSR – 11/2016 dated 09/09/2016 according to which the organization is currently looking for candidates for the job title of Enrolled Followers that includes Masalchi, Water Carrier, Barbar, etc. The overall vacancies available is 372 seats that are further bifurcated into different positions and categories. The Notification provides detailed information on the selection process adopted by the organization and other information such as essential qualifications and other eligibility parameters, How to Apply instructions, and many more. The aspirants can go through the given advertisement in order to know more about the openings. The aspirants can visit www.tripurapolice.gov.in for more updates.
Tripura Police Vacancy Details:
The Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 advertisement latestly launched has invited participants to take part in the selection process for recruitment of various positions which are given below –
|Designations||Number of Posts|
|Enrolled Followers ( Barbar, Water Carrier, Masalchi, others )||372 Seats|
Check Here – Jobs in Tripura
The aspirants must have knowledge on how to speak, read, and write the mother language of Tripura.
With regards to the official announcement of Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017, the candidates must be between 18 to 21 years of age in order to apply for the above mentioned posts. The candidates under various reserved categories such as OBC, SC, and ST, etc will get their respective relaxation period as approved by the organization.
The candidates who are finally shortlisted for any of the above mentioned positions will be provided with Remuneration of 4,840/- to 13,000/- with 1,400/- as Grade Pay Per month. The applicants will be eligible to receive allowances and benefits as per their grade and rank.
The Selection of the candidates for the position of Enrolled Followers as per the Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 notification will be dependent on the performance in the rounds of selection process. The candidates will be subjected to undergo Written test which will be based on objective type questions for which the syllabus will be provided. The candidates must qualify the round in order to get shortlisted for the second round of Practicals where the candidates will have to perform as per their respective posts. The candidates qualifying this round will be promoted to the Personal Interview round that will be conducted by the selection panel of Tripura Police and the final selection will be made at this round keeping the performance, scores, and other parameters in mind.
The candidates must pay the application fee prescribed in the official advertisement through proper channel.
How to Apply:
The aspirants who is willing to enrol under any of the position for the job title of Enrolled Followers will have to submit the application as per the mode posted in the Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 notification. We have compiled the instructions / Procedure to help you submit the complete application in order to take part in the selection process which is as follows –
- The website to apply online is www.tripurapolice.gov.in.
- The candidates must visit the Recruitments section of the website and then select the link that says “Recruitment Notice for 372 Posts of Enrolled Followers in TST BNs”.
- The aspirants can refer the complete official notification to be familiar with the posts and if he/she is eligible, they can apply as per shown.
- The candidates are required to download the Application Form from the website in prescribed format.
- The aspirants are required to fill the form manually ensuring that they include only true and complete information and that no data is left out as incomplete forms are usually rejected.
- The candidates must affix passport sized photo on the application form as per prescribed parameters and signature on the application wherever needed.
- The candidates then can attach the required documents in support with their caste, qualifications, experience, age, address,etc.
- The candidates must be present at the venue with all the documents and the filled application form at prescribed venue and date given below.
Following are the venue and dates for the Recruitment Rally as per the Tripura Police Recruitment 2016–2017 –
|Biloniya ( South Tripura )||24th Oct to 26th Oct 2016|
|Bishalgarh ( Dist – Sepahijala )||24th Oct to 26th Oct 2016|
|Gomati, Tripura||29th Oct to 01st Nov 2016|
|Dhalai, Tripura||08th Nov to 10th Nov 2016|
|Khoyai, Tripura||03rd Nov to 05th Nov 2016|
|Agartala, West Tripura||25th Nov to 28th Nov 2016|
|Dharmanagar, North Tripura||19th Nov to 21st Nov 2016|
|Unakoti, Tripura||14th Nov to 16th Nov 2016|
The official notification is available at http://tripurapolice.gov.in/files/uploaded-file/Re%20notice%2009-09-16.pdf
The important Website is www.tripurapolice.gov.in
Latest Police Jobs Recruitment – http://tripurapolice.nic.in/policeRecruitment.htm