Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 – MBBS, PG Courses
Tripura Medical College offers courses in MBBS, MD, and MS for eligible candidates and MEET qualification. The Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 prospectus and application forms can be downloaded as per the below provided instructions and links. The interested candidates are advised by the management to check the official website for online registration and application form submissions. Only eligible candidates who cleared the NEET UG 2017 and NEET PG 2017 are invited to apply for UG and PG courses in medicine respectively. Our website team has published the following page with additional details pertaining to courses, admission process, important links, and online application procedure.
The tabulated information for MBBS and MD/MS programmes is presented below –
|S No.||Course Name||Course Duration||Entrance Qualification||Academic Eligibility|
|1||MBBS||4 1/2 Yrs. + 1 Yr. Internship||NEET UG 2017||10 + 2 or HSC – PCB & English with 50% marks|
|2||PG – MS/MD||3 Yrs.||NEET PG 2017||MBBS Passed Out.|
The interested candidates have to satisfy the following list of eligibility criteria –
- NEET UG 2017 score is mandatory for MBBS aspirants.
- NEET PG 2017 qualification is compulsory for PG course applicants.
- Academic qualifications such as 10 + 2 and MBBS should be from recognised universities and institutions.
- Candidates have to Indian nationals with preference given to those in Tripura/Agartala.
The candidates aspiring for MBBS seat should be majors and over the age of 18 years. The PG courses are open to MBBS passed out graduates in the appropriate age group.
According to the Tripura Medical College Admission 2017 notification, the following admission procedure is implemented –
- Candidates with qualifications have to attend counselling on specified dates.
- Combined counselling is conducted for admission to both MS/MD PG courses.
- All the necessary testimonials such as selection and academic certificates, community and internship proofs, NEET admit card and mark sheets, etc., have to be submitted for verification.
- 5 recent photos of passport size should also be brought for submission.
- Seats are allotted to the candidates in the order of merit and availability.
- Reservation based seat distribution is applied and State Government sponsored candidates are also allotted respective seats in available PG courses.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the UG and PG medical courses have to apply using the following sequence of steps –
- Ensure you have NEET qualification mark sheets and admit cards for proof.
- First, Open the official website at the following link – http://www.tmc.nic.in/
- Carefully study the official online notification published by the management.
- After that, Select the ‘Admission’ link at the top of home page.
- Read through the course details and official prospectus for eligibility and fees.
- Click the ‘Online Application Form’ link to open the registration page.
- Fill in all the details, and attach scans of photos and photocopies of all the required testimonials and proofs.
- Submit the online application forms before the notified last date.
The link to the official website of Tripura Medical College is at : http://www.tmc.nic.in/
The links to the official notification: http://www.tmc.nic.in/Prospectus.html
The Tripura Medical College application process are at: http://www.tmc.nic.in/ApplicationForms.html