TPSC Recruitment 2017 – System Engineers, System Analysts Posts – BE, B Tech, MCA Eligibility – Apply Today! – Last Date – 5th Dec, 2016
The Tripura Public Service Commission has issued a vacancy notification for the above mentioned positions. The prescribed format application forms in colour are available online for download. As per the TPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, forms can also be received from Tripura Gramin Bank branches. The aspirants have to pay the recruitment fee and appear for the screening/personality test for getting selected. Additional information is provided in the application form under the “Instructions to Candidates” section. The exam dates, venue, and other recruitment information and modifications can also be accessed using the online resources. The Secretary of TPSC has released the notification on 3rd November with the following advertisement number –
Advt. No. 10/2016
TPSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details for the above mentioned positions are tabulated here as per official terms –
|Sl. No.||Job Designation||Total Posts||Salary||Qualifications ; Experience|
|1||System Engineer||1||PB-4; Rs 15600 To Rs 39100 + GP of Rs 7000||1st Class in B Tech / BE in CS, ECE, IT Or MCA;
6 yrs. in Software testing or development
|2||Assistant System Engineer||1||PB-4; Rs 15600 To Rs 39100 + GP of Rs 6600||1st Class in B Tech / BE in CS, ECE, IT Or MCA;
4 yrs. in Software testing or development
|3||Junior System Engineer||1||PB-3; Rs 10230 To Rs 34800 + GP of Rs 4800||1st Class in B Tech / BE in CS, ECE, IT Or MCA;
2 yrs. in Software testing or development
|4||System Analyst||3 ; UR -2,
ST – 1
|PB-3; Rs 10230 To Rs 34800 + GP of Rs 4600||Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Tech/Engg. – ECE, CS, IT OR MCA ;
Degree holder – 1 yr. experience
Diploma holder – 3 yrs. experience
Experience in s/w testing/development.
|Total Of Posts||6|
The minimum qualifications and requisite experience are mentioned in the above table. Additional information is provided below –
- Degrees/Diplomas should be received from recognized Universities or AICTE approved Institutes.
- The desired experience has to be only from Government Undertaking/Institute or Nationally reputed Organizations.
The following age limits are listed in agreement with TPSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement:
- The System Engineer position requires candidates who are 42 years or younger.
- The other vacant positions require candidates to be up to 40 years as of 5th Dec, 2016.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit is given to SC,ST,PH candidates.
- All Government Servants receive 5 years relaxation in maximum age limit.
The selection procedure for the above mentioned positions is listed as follows –
- Applications are verified for correction, completeness, and eligibility.
- Candidates have to appear for a screening/personality test.
- TPSC will intimate the test date, time and venue in due course.
- Aspirants are instructed to visit the web site periodically for future updates.
- Evaluations and assessments of answer scripts of tests is done by the Commission.
- TPSC is the sole authority over the entire recruitment process including the right to scrutinize the answer scripts.
The pay scale and grade pay for all the vacant positions are mentioned in the above table as per the TPSC Recruitment 2017 notification. The pay band is subject to periodic revision by the Tripura State Government.
As per the TPSC Recruitment 2017 notification, The candidates have to pay the following rates as recruitment fee-
|Group of Posts||General Candidates||ST/SC/BPL/PH Candidates|
|Group A||Rs 200/-||Rs 150/-|
|Group B||Rs 150/-||Rs 100/-|
|Group C||Rs 100/-||Rs 50/-|
|Payment Modes||Special Deposit Slip favouring Secretary TPSC , A/c No – 14711|
|SBI Deposit favouring Secretary TPSC, A/c No – 31176521319|
How to Apply TPSC Recruitment:
The application procedure is specified below for the benefit of the interested candidates –
- Eligible candidates can submit applications only in the prescribed format.
- The prescribed application forms can be downloaded at the official website for which links are provided below.
- Forms are also available at the Tripura Gramin Bank’s Branches/Extension counters.
- Photos should be affixed to Application form and the admit card and submitted at the Reception Counter along with self-attested testimonials and self-addressed envelope with Rs 5/- stamp.
- Postal applications with a self-addressed post card mentioning advertisement number and post name can be submitted along with requisite testimonial copies at –
The interested candidates can make a note of the following important dates specified in the TPSC Recruitment 2017 notification –
|Issue Date Of Official Notification||3rd November, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Postal Applications||5th December, 2016 By 5 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||5th December, 2016|
The link to official website of Tripura PSC is at: http://tpsc.nic.in/
The links to the opportunities section and official notification are at: http://www.tpsc.gov.in/opportunites.htm