TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organizes the TNPSC Exam for hiring eligible candidates for Group-IV Services. TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper is a must for aspirants who have applied for Tamil Nadu PSC paper to be held on 07-01-2018. They can plan out their preparation for TNPSC Group 4 test by taking help from the papers. The main intention of referring to these question papers is to know about the arrangement of questions asked in paper. Contenders can also download the papers of Tamil, English, and General Studies in PDF form if they wish.
Those who have passion to work in government sector may put into practice number of sample papers. By taking guidance from this TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper, they can score well in written test. Before appearing for TNPSC Group 4 exam, it is vital to practice as the exam is tough.
The Different Papers Candidates Can Have:
Candidates can have an idea about the questions asked in the following papers:
How to Download the TNPSC Group 4 Previous Question Papers:
There is a specified process by means of which candidates can download the TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper. Let us see the steps.
- Aspirants need to be on the official site of organization which is www.tnpsc.gov.in
- They need to access Examination tab which is located at right side.
- They then need to press on Previous Question Papers link.
- Under “Group-IV – Differently Abled Persons” head, they need to press View link.
- TNPSC Group 4 Model Question Paper with answers will open up at your screen.
- Aspirants may save the question paper & study as per pattern of questions asked in exam.
Important Things That Candidates Must Be Aware Of:
There are certain things that candidates must be aware of regarding this exam.
- The TNPSC Group 4 Exam Paper is not very tough, but is accomplished adequately for testing the knowledge of candidates in almost every sector.
- The TNPSC examination contains written paper of 300 marks. The time of exam is of 3 hours.
- The examination paper is basically divided into two main parts.
- One is General studies and the other part has a choice between General English and General Tamil.
- The aspirants have to endeavor any one of the two.
- The questions are essentially of objective type, with one word answer. The answer is given along with few more wrong answers as options.
- The aspirants need to choose the correct option from the given choices. Almost all the question is of this pattern only.
- The second part of the paper is of 150 marks and has 100 questions.
Date of examination: 07-01-2018
Official website link: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Have a look on Imp Links