TNAU Results 2017:
TNAU Results 2017 were ready to release. Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) conducts practical and theory exams for the student enrolled in various UG, PG, and doctoral programmes. The exams are conducted as per schedule and the total aggregate marks with GPA grades are released in the result sheets. Students interested in their academic performance can use the online resources to check the latest results. The class grade charts and semester wise results are available online for B Sc, B Tech, PG, Phd, and diploma courses. The open and distance learning exam results are also uploaded to the website as and when the evaluation process concludes.
Name of the Council/University: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
Name of the Exam: B Sc, B Tech, PG, Diploma- Semester, Practical & Final Exams
Official Website: http://www.tnau.ac.in/
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU):
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) is a pioneering agro technology institute that offers 13 UG, 40 PG, and 26 Doctoral study programmes. The institute facilitates innovation with the help of its various campuses, fellowship programmes, research and farm science centres. The official website of TNAU provides assistance through its diverse jobs, vidya lakshmi, agritech, and weather portals. Students can use the online mode to register, pay the fees, and check the exam schedules and latest results. The downloadable features includes UG statistics, previous year results, question papers, and online course material. The latest results for regular, open and distance learning are uploaded online by the authorities, as and when they are available.
How to Check the TNAU Results 2017:
The following sequence of steps can be utilized to check the TNAU Results 2017 for TNAU courses –
- First you have to open the official website using the following link – http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Next, click the Examinations link under the Academics link at the top of the home page.
- On the newly opened page select the Results link on the left side.
- Click the desired link under UG, PG, Diploma, or Open and Distance learning courses.
- Select the new links based on course name, year of study, and semester.
- Check your result and bookmark the relevant pages for future reference.
You can also download and take print out of the results for personal record.
For more details visit – http://www.tnau.ac.in/