TNAU Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Agricultural Officer:
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has recently specified the TNAU Recruitment 2017 advertisement on its official website thereby declaring openings for the post of Medical Officer, Nursing Assistant and Other Posts for which the available seats are 30 Nos. The organization has declared detailed information about the openings such as required qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process, etc. The participants who are interested in applying for the vacant posts should submit their application online for which we have also mentioned the step-by-step instructions in this very notification. The applicants interested in applying for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University must register on the website first to apply. The complete information about the openings is given below. It is recommended to submit the application before the due date of 31st July 2017.
TNAU Vacancy Details:
With reference to TNAU Recruitment 2017, following are the vacant positions:
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
The advertisement positions is divided into number of communal locations for which the information is provided in the official advert.
The aspirants applying for various posts of TNAU Recruitment should have the following qualification based on the posts:
Medical Officer – He/She should have MBBS Degree or its equivalent qualification awarded by a University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants and have been approved by the Medical Council of India
Staff Nurse – He/She should have a Degree/ Diploma in Nursing from a Government/ Government recognized institutions and permanently registered Tamil Nadu nurses registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Mid-wife council.
Pharmacist – Candidates should be passed in Plus two examination, Diploma in Pharmacy and registered with Tamil Nadu Pharmacy Council
Nursing Assistant – Candidates should be passed VIII Standard in a recognized school and passed the nursing assistant training course examination conducted by the Government Medical College Hospital of Tamil Nadu or other Institution recognized by Government of Tamil Nadu
The age limit as specified in TNAU Recruitment 2017 for various posts is mentioned below:
Medical Officer – Candidates maximum age should be 57 years for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC & DCs, BCs, BCMs, 35 years for others and 48 years for Ex- serviceman candidates as on 01-07-2017
Staff Nurse and Pharmacist – He/Should not Exceed 58 years
Nursing Assistant – 30 years for OC, 32 years for BC/ MBC and DNC, 35 years for SC/ SCA and ST
The aspirants who has underwent the selection procedure and was selected by the selection committee will get impressive salary in the Pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- with 2,800/- as Grade Pay. The aspirants will be subjected to receive number of benefits and allowances along with their monthly salary with regards to their position and grade in the organization.
Firstly, the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will undertake Written Examination. The participants who had qualified the written examination will be called for interview which will be conducted by the selection panel set up by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Here, the selection will be based on qualification, experience, performance during interview and written test combined.
The participants willing to apply for the said posts in TNAU Recruitment 2017 must pay an application fee of 750/- for General and OBC category whereas those belonging to categories such as ST/SC/SC(A) are required to pay only 500/- as application fee. Note that the application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 for which the last date for payment is 31st July 2017.
How to Apply TNAU Recruitment:
Now that you are interested in the post discussed by the TNAU Recruitment 2017, you should know the procedure to apply online which is stated below –
- Firstly, go to www.tnau.ac.in which is the official portal of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University where all the details are available.
- Look for the advertisement titled TNAU Recruitment 2017 in order to get more information about the openings which is available on the homepage.
- The next step is to register on the website specifically for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer where they must enter the credentials and submit it to get required credentials.
- Now proceed to the official application form where the participants must enter the details as asked.
- Note that the application must be complete and correct as failing which can cause rejection of application form.
- Also, do not canvas any details in the application form as if found, the applicants will be disqualified and legal action might be taken against them.
- Now proceed to uploading scanned photo of signature specimen and passport sized photo on the application form.
- Then, the next step is to upload documents and certificates validating their age, address, educational qualification and experience, etc.
- Now click on Submit button and retrieve a printout of the application form.
- The next step is to submit the application along with other documents at the address provided below along with the DD of specified application fee.
Postal Address –
To the Registrar,
TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003.
Given are the important dates discussed in the official TNAU Recruitment 2017 advert –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||31st July 2017
|Final Date for Deposit of DD||31st July 2017
TNAU Jobs Imp Links:
Have a Look on Some Imp Links
|TNAU Results||TNAU Jobs|
|TNAU Time Table||TNAU AAO Syllabus|