TNAU Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Post of Assistant Agricultural Officer:
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has recently specified the TNAU Recruitment 2017 advertisement on its official website thereby declaring openings for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer for which the available seats are 206 Nos. The organization has declared detailed information about the openings such as required qualifications, age limit, salary, selection process, etc. The participants who are interested in applying for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer must do so by submitting their application online for which we have also mentioned the step-by-step instructions in this very notification. The applicants interested in applying for Tamil Nadu Agricultural University must register on the website first to apply. The complete information about the openings is given below. It is recommended to submit the application before the due date of 22nd May 2017.
With reference to TNAU Recruitment 2017, following are the vacant positions:
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant Agricultural Officer||206 Nos|
The advertisement positions is divided into number of communal locations for which the information is provided in the official advert.
Click Here to Apply Online at : http://aao.tnausms.in
The aspirants applying for the said position of Assistant Agricultural Officer as per stated by TNAU Recruitment 2017 must have completed Diploma in Horticulture or Agriculture along with 12th or Intermediate or equivalent qualification in order to be eligible for the posts mentioned by the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
The lower age limit as specified in TNAU Recruitment 2017 is 18 years whereas the upper age limit for General and OBC categories of people is 30 years. Note that the organization has provided details on the relaxation in the upper age limit for those before to reserved categories. As per TNAU Recruitment 2017, there is no upper age limit for those belonging to BSs, DW, ST, SC, etc.
The aspirants who has underwent the selection procedure and was selected by the selection committee will get impressive salary in the Pay scale 5,200/- to 20,200/- with 2,800/- as Grade Pay. The aspirants will be subjected to receive number of benefits and allowances along with their monthly salary with regards to their position and grade in the organization.
Firstly, the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University will undertake Written Examination. THe examination will have two papers where the candidates are required to score above the minimum cut off marks stated by the organization. The participants who had qualified the written examination will be called for interview which will be conducted by the selection panel set up by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. Here, the selection will be based on qualification, experience, performance during interview and written test combined.
The participants willing to apply for the said posts in TNAU Recruitment 2017 must pay an application fee of 750/- for General and OBC category whereas those belonging to categories such as ST/SC/SC(A) are required to pay only 500/- as application fee. Note that the application fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favor of “The Comptroller, TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003 for which the last date for payment is 22nd May 2017.
How to Apply:
Now that you are interested in the post discussed by the TNAU Recruitment 2017, you should know the procedure to apply online which is stated below –
- Firstly, go to www.tnau.ac.in which is the official portal of Tamil Nadu Agricultural University where all the details are available.
- Look for the advertisement titled TNAU Recruitment 2017 in order to get more information about the openings which is available on the homepage.
- The next step is to register on the website specifically for the post of Assistant Agricultural Officer where they must enter the credentials and submit it to get required credentials.
- Now proceed to the official application form where the participants must enter the details as asked.
- Note that the application must be complete and correct as failing which can cause rejection of application form.
- Also, do not canvas any details in the application form as if found, the applicants will be disqualified and legal action might be taken against them.
- Now proceed to uploading scanned photo of signature specimen and passport sized photo on the application form.
- Then, the next step is to upload documents and certificates validating their age, address, educational qualification and experience, etc.
- Now click on Submit button and retrieve a printout of the application form.
- The next step is to submit the application along with other documents at the address provided below along with the DD of specified application fee.
Postal Address –
To the Registrar,
TNAU, Coimbatore – 641 003.
Given are the important dates discussed in the official TNAU Recruitment 2017 advert –
|Final Date for Submission of Application||22nd May 2017|
|Final Date for Deposit of DD||22nd May 2017|
TNAU Recruitment 2017 – SRF/Asst/JRF and Area Managers:
Candidates who wish to apply for the TNAU vacancies are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the TNAU Recruitment 2017. The latest we heard that the TNAU has released vacancies for the Development Officer/Manages, Area Managers, Sales Officers and Depot Incharges/Godown Keepers posts. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on or before 15th May 2017. Complete details about the TNAU Recruitment 2017 are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best to the candidates who are applying for the TNAU vacancies 2017.
Development Officer/Manages, Area Managers, Sales Officers and Depot Incharges/Godown Keepers posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the TNAU Recruitment 2017 post such as Development Officer/Manages, Area Managers, Sales Officers and Depot Incharges/Godown Keepers posts should graduation in Agriculture, along with Computer Knowledge from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Development Officer/Manages, Area Managers, Sales Officers and Depot Incharges/Godown Keepers posts
Age Limit: 45 years
Sales Officers and Depot Incharges/Godown Keepers posts
Age Limit: 26 years
Check the official notification.
How to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the TNAU Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website @ http://www.tnau.ac.in/
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “TNAU Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “TNAU Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the TNAU Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Walk-in interview Venue:
Hotel Gold Ray Residency,
#75/6, Brindavan Road,
Opp. New Bus Stand,
Salem – 636004.
End Date: 15-05-2017
Direct link @ http://www.tnau.ac.in/
Direct PDF Notification – http://184.108.40.206/Reports/Information%20Brochure.pdf