TIFR Recruitment 2017 vacancies for Clerks, Officer Posts
There has been a recent broadcast made by the TATA Institute of Fundamental Research about their recruitment programme. TIFR is a deemed University, established in the year 1945. Present in Mumbai and Hyderabad in India it has concerns for provision of Basic research in Mathematics and Science. The University however can be said as the Umbrella of the Atomic Energy for Government of India. This year however they proclaimed about the TIFR Recruitment 2017. There are 6 seats available in the department and honestly anyone can apply. They just need to be qualifying enough to handle the job and the specifications about the requirements have been stated very nicely by career plus below. Those who wish to apply for the Clerk OR officer post; they can apply by following the application mode accepted. Before the end date passes away, the application process has to be completed very well by the applying candidates who have interest in participation of TIFR Recruitment 2017. 21st of January 2017 has been declared as the official deadline date for TIFR Recruitment.
TIFR Jobs Vacancy Details:
There are announcements made in the TIFR Recruitment about the posts mentioned above with the required qualifications chosen,
|Post Name||Number of Seats|
|Project Scientific Assistant||01|
|Total Number of seats||06 seats|
- To be a part of the TIFR Department, one should first refer the notification to know for which post they are applying.
- Then, after that’s completed, one with a Graduation OR a Post-graduation degree in any of the field they have pursued from.
- One should have a good standing in the University while they might be studying in the organization.
Restrictions in the age group as per the information by TIFR Recruitment 2017, has been notified below,
- For Post. No. 1, one should be at least 38 years of age.
- For Post. No. 2 to 5, one should be 25 years of age.
- The age criteria are fixed as per the posts.
- Relaxations given of some years above that is the maximum age limit will be according to the notes given in the TATA institute.
- This relaxation will be given to the cadre such as Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward classes, etc. of the society.
Mode of assortments have been fixed for electing people to be a part of the TIFR Recruitment 2017 which is given as follows,
All the selections of the applicants in the organization will be done as per the information which is by written exams or interviews conducted by the organization. Fro being prepared in the interviews or for the written exams, one has to first login the website to know about the whole procedure. Also, by this, one will get to know about the address of the venue where they might have to come for interviews. If there will be written exams, where shall they visit for writing the exams and how they can prepare for the exams, what are the types of questions asked in this type of exams, etc. all data might be given on the TIFR Department. One should prepare for the exams well, and after they are done with it, the pattern of the paper can be found out online for practice. One can perform well for being a part of the department. After one has been shortlisted by the department, they will be notified via emails, about the next process.
How to Apply TIFR Recruitment:
One who wishes to apply for the TIFR Recruitment can follow these basic steps,
- First of all, you need to go on the official website of TATA Institute of Fundamental Research, which is www.tifrh.res.in
- You need to hit the Opportunities section and then the staff Position link.
- Then you need to find the advertisement with the 2016/06 advertisement date, to get the form.
- You can read the ad, for knowing the norms and working of the company.
- After this, you can click on the link for applying and for filling up the form.
- The form link will appear with the hyperlinked page mentioned in the important links section of this article.
- Upload your photograph and documents, to complete your entry.
- Take a look at the filled form; once you are satisfied you can then save the copy of the form.
- The form you filled have to be printed by you for a second copy to be maintained.
These dates must be remembered while participating,
|The Last date to take part in TIFR Recruitment is||21st January 2017|
- You can apply online to TIFR by http://recruitment.tifrh.res.in/
TIFR Recruitment 2017: Advertisement for the post of Apprentices for Carpenter, Fitter, Electrician, and Machinist
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research has posted TIFR Recruitment 2016 with Advt No. 2016/17 has invited candidates for the Tradesman Trainee for the position of Carpenter, Electrician, Fitter, and Machinist. As per the notification, the total number of vacancies are 06 seats. The aspirants can apply for any of the posts mentioned in the advertisement if they are eligible for which the eligibility criteria is given in the advertisement below. All the vacancies prescribed below are unreserved. The aspirants will get monthly stipend as per the grade and rank of Tradesmanship Trainee. The due date to apply for any post is 03rd November 2016. The official website of TIFR is www.tifr.res.in.
TIFR Vacancy Details:
With regards to the TIFR Recruitment 2017 advertisement posted by the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research have furnished details on the upcoming vacancies –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
The vacancies are Unreserved and hence, candidates from any category can apply accordingly.
The training period for the post of Carpenter is 02 years and the training period for all other post is 01 years.
The advertisement has provided details on the Education Qualifications required in order to apply for the above mentioned positions which are as follows –
The aspirants apply for any post mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2017, they must have done ITI scoring at least 60% awarded by the National Council of Vocational Training or NCVT in Machinist / Fitter / Electrician / Carpenter trade.
The age limit for the applicants is not exceeding 28 years as on 01st July 2016. The organization will provide relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The Salary for the posts mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2017 is 8,000/- Per Month. The candidates will be provided with allowances permissible to the post and grade.
The applicants for the posts mentioned in the TIFR Recruitment 2017 will have to go through the selection process which is Written Test and Eligibility Test. The first round will be of Eligibility Test where the organization will evaluate the applications received and then call eligible applicants for the round of Written Test which will be objective type test. The candidates scoring above the cut off proposed by the organization will be awarded the post.
How to Apply TIFR Jobs:
The candidates are required to fill and submit the application form in online mode and that no applications will be accepted in offline mode.
The candidates must follow the instructions in order to apply for the desired posts which is mentioned below –
- The application forms are available on the official website of the organization with URL www.tifr.res.in.
- The candidates are required to direct to the Advertisement/Careers section of the website and click on Advt. No. 2016/17 to refer the official advertisement.
- After referring the notification, the aspirants can click on Apply Online.
- The candidates must fill the online application form where they must enter all the details prompted to enter.
- The candidates must ensure that no field is left empty or canvassing in any form will result in the form getting rejected.
- The candidates must upload the scanned images of photo and signature on the application form wherever required.
- The applicants must upload the required documents on the application form.
- Once the form filling process is over, the aspirants can click on Submit button for final submission.
The following are the documents required –
- DOB Certificate
- COnduct Certificates of 2 respectable persons.
- Educational Certificates and Mark sheets.
- Identity Proof ( Driving License / Passport / PAN Card / Election Card / Aadhar Card ).
- Printout of Application form.
With regards to the TIFR Recruitment 2016, the following are the associated important dates –
|Age as on||01st July 2016|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||03rd November 2016|
|Commencement of Training||15th December 2016|
The link to download official TIFR Recruitment 2016 advertisement is http://www.tifr.res.in/noticesdocs/Advertisement%20No.%202016_17_Local.doc
The official website of TIFR is www.tifr.res.in
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|