TIDCO Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Assistant Secretary and Accounts Officer
The Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited published and fresh notification titled TIDCO Recruitment 2017 aSP Owais the organisation is going to conduct election process for the position of Accounts Officer and assistant secretary. The respective advertisement also furnished information on salary structure the age limit and the traits as per which the eligibility of the candidates will be determined and further selection will be undertaken. The organisation has quoted the last date to apply which is samba 2016 after which no application forms will be accepted. The applications are required to be downloaded from the official website of the organization and the application must be is given below before the due date.
TIDCO Vacancy Details:
As per the TIDCO Recruitment 2017 notification, following are the current openings –
|Sr. No.||Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Secretary||01 Nos|
|2.||Accounts Officer||01 Nos|
The organization has reserved the Assistant Secretary position for General Turn ( Priority ) and the post of Accounts Officer is reserved for Backward Classes ( Priority ).
the applicants you are interested to apply for any of the position mentioned in the notification TIDCO Recruitment 2017 required to have secure the given qualifications.
- Assistant Secretary
The candidates must have secured ACS degree with at least 2 years of work experience
- Accounts Officer
The application is interested to apply for this position must have CA ICWA or ACA degree with minimum work experience of 2 years.
The maximum age given position is 35 years as on 1st july 2017. The candidates under reserved categories such as OBC SC ST will get relaxation period as per the organisation.
The organisation has provided information on the salary that will be provided in the pay scale 15,600/- to 39,100/- + 5,400/- of grade pay the candidates will be eligible to get allowances and benefit permissible to the respective position.
The Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited or TIDCO has described the Selection Process as per which the final List of selected candidates will be declared.
The first round is of Written Test which will be conducted across various exam centres and the one qualifying it will be eligible to be forwarded to the Personal Interview Round. Shortlisting Panel constituted by TIDCO will be monitoring the Interview round where the actual selection of suitable candidates will be done.
There is no information available pertaining to the Application Fee.
How to Apply TIDCO Recruitment:
- The official advertisement along with Application Form is available on www.tidco.com
- The next step is to click on the link “TIDCO INVITES APPLICATION FOR ONE POST OF ACCOUNT OFFICER AND ONE POST OF ASSISTANT SECRETARY LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION ON BEFORE 05-12-2016” and go through it for reference.
- Now get the printout of the application form associated with the advertisement.
- The application needs documents and hence attach the photocopies of certificates and testimonials supporting qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Now close all the documents and the application form in an envelop with Subject line “Applied for the Post of …..” superscribed on it.
- The envelope must be sent at the address given below through Registered post or speed post.
Postal Address –
The Chairman & Managing Director,
Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited,
19-A, Rukmani Lakshmipathy Road,
Egmore, Chennai – 600 008.
- The list of documents to attach is available in the advertisement for which the link is provided below.
As per the TIDCO Recruitment 2017 notification, following are the Important Dates associated it the current openings –
|Age as on||1st July 2017|
|Closing date for submission of form.||05th December 2016|
The advertisement and application is accessible here: Download TIDCO Job Notification