Thiruvalluvar University Result 2017
Thiruvalluvar University conducts exams in November/December of 2016 for various courses as per the CBCS regulations. The students who appear in these exams can check the Thiruvalluvar University Result 2017 in February/March 2017 using the online mode. Subsequent exams are conducted in the months of May/June of every academic year. The hall ticket number has to be kept ready at hand before the students open the official website. The students who failed or those who are dissatisfied with the results can apply for revaluation and pay the necessary fees. The university provides the students with photocopies of their answer sheets for UG and PG course subjects only upon fee payment. The rank lists for May/June exams are also uploaded on the website. So, the students are advised to check the official online resources in a periodic manner to stay up-to-date.
Name of the Council/University: Thiruvalluvar University
Name of the Exam: UG, PG, Vocational Examinations
Official Website: http://www.tvuni.in/
Thiruvalluvar University offers higher education in sciences, arts, education, engineering, IT, vocational programmes, paramedics, gemology, and managements studies. Enrolled students who pay their fee on time are permitted to sit for exams as per schedule. The information pertaining to official calendar, exam time tables, rank lists, results, and other notifications is provided online. Students who are interested can check the official website periodically for upcoming events, convocation forms, and placement assistance. Those who submit their email id receive newsletters with regular updates.
How to Check the Thiruvalluvar University Result 2017:
The results for traditional, vocational, and other academic programmes can be checked using the following set of instructions –
- The Thiruvalluvar University examination Thiruvalluvar University Result 2017 can be checked using the online mode.
- Students who appeared for their semester, practical, and final exams are advised to check the latest results.
- The roll number of the student is mandatory for checking the online results.
- First, you have to open the official website at the following link – http://www.tvuni.in/
- Go to the bottom of the page and click the Exam Results link in the middle.
- On the newly opened page, fill in your correct roll number.
- Click the Submit link on the right side of the page to view the results.
Check your result and download the results sheet to your computer or device.
- You can take a print out of the result for personal record.
- Alternatively, bookmark relevant pages of website for future reference.
Direct link for all Thiruvalluvar University Results – http://www.tvuni.in/results.aspx