THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 – Engineer Trainee Positions – Mechanical, Civil, Electrical Engineers – THDC Jobs 2017 at thdc.co.in
Tehri Hydro Development Corporation (THDC) is looking for promising Engineering graduates and professionals for Engineer Trainee vacancy. Online applications are invited from candidates as per the THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification. Candidates belonging to both reserved and unreserved categories can apply online using a valid email id. Vacancy are available for candidates less than 30 years of age with GATE 2017 qualification. Selection is done purely on the basis of normalized GATE score, relaxation rules and reservation categories. Experienced candidates do not receive any special favours, and the selection process does not include group discussions or interviews. Candidates are instructed to visit online resources to fulfil the application process in January. Applications with enclosures can be sent by Registered Post or Courier in February.
The vacancy information for the Engineer Trainee positions is shown in the following table –
|Sl.No.||Name Of Post||BE/BTech/BSc(Engg.) Disciplines||Pay Scale||Age Limit||Minimum Eligibility|
|1||Engineer Trainee – Civil||Civil Engineering||Rs. 20600 to
Rs. 46500 – Training
|30 yrs. reckoned on 31st January||60% marks or equivalent CGPA with full-term degree from recognised institution or university.
GATE 2017 qualification.
|2||Engineer Trainee – Electrical||Electrical or Electrical Power or
Electrical and Electronics or Power or Power Systems and High Voltage
|3||Engineer Trainee – Mechanical||Mechanical or Mechanical and Automation|
The above mentioned eligibility criteria are minimum. Additional details are provided here:
- Candidates with 65% marks starting from school till Engineering are desired.
- GATE marks in respective Engineering trades are mandatory.
- Departmental candidates require only pass marks in educational qualification.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
The upper age limits are provided in the above table as per THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement. Relaxation rules are provided below –
- Candidates from SC/ST category receive 5 years.
- Candidates from OBC (non-creamy layer) and Ex-Servicemen category receive 3 years.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years.
The following selection criteria are provided in the THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 notification-
- Candidates with appearance and qualification in GATE examination are considered.
- The latest GATE scores from Mechanical, Civil, and Electrical papers are normalized.
- Only GATE marks are taken into reckoning for short listing the meritorious candidates.
- Reservation category and specified relaxation rules are taken into consideration.
- Experienced candidates do not receive any special favours.
- Group Discussions or Personal interviews are not held.
- Appointments are made at the complete discretion of THDC authorities only.
The pay structure is mentioned in the above table as per the THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement. Additional details are provided below –
- IDA pay scale is provided during training.
- Candidates absorbed into THDC after training receive salary in the E3 grade.
- The above mentioned salary amounts are only provisional in nature.
There is no processing fee for application verification as per the THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 advertisement. Candidates can check the website regularly for future updates.
How to Apply THDC Recruitment:
Promising candidates can go through the following application procedure –
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit online applications.
- Candidates with employment require No Objection Certificate and can apply through proper channels.
- Candidates can open the following link for the new official website in a browser – http://thdc.co.in
- Click the Recruitment links to study the official notification and submit online applications.
- All the required details have to be entered correctly and required scans have to be uploaded.
- Verify the details entered in the application form carefully before submitting it.
- CGPA or letter grade or OGPA has to be converted into marks percentage in the application.
- Candidates can take a print out of the filled in application form
- Enclose the application form along with photocopies of all necessary and supporting documents in an envelope.
- The envelope can be sent by registered post or courier to reach the offices before the last date.
According to the THDC Recruitment Through GATE 2017 Notification, The following tabulated dates are relevant-
|Start Date For Online Applications||January, 2017|
|Start Date For Online Applications||January Last Week, 2017|
|Date For Submitting Postal Application||February, 2017|
The link to the official website of THDC is at : http://thdc.co.in
The link to the recruitment section is at: