THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Technical Director
The Public Enterprises Selection Board (PESB) has released an advertisement for vacancy as THDC India Limited recruitment 2017. The Technical Director Post is suitable for Engineering or Management graduates and PGs with experience. The following page, collected and published by our website team, has additional details including important links and detailed online and offline application procedure. The Technical Director post is a high paying job suitable to the rank and level of senior management cadre. The selected candidates receive up to 1 Lakh rupees as monthly salary as per the applicable rules. You can book mark the following pages for checking future updates related to THDC and PSEB jobs. The short list of candidates for Technical Director post can also be checked online along with interview dates, admit cards, and final results. Good luck to all the candidates and best wishes from our entire website team for your selection.
TDHC India Ltd Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details as per THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 notification are as follows-
|S. No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Pay Scale||Minimum Age Limit||Academic Qualifications||Required Experience|
|1||Director (TECHNICAL) – THDC||1||Rs 75,000 – Rs 1,00,000||45 Yrs.||BE/ B Tech – Civil, Mechanical, Electrical OR
PG Diploma in Management
|Senior Level Management in Large Organization; Minimum 5 years of last 10 years should be in 100 MW Hydro-Electric Projects – construction, planning, design, engineering, operations, maintenance|
The candidates with Engineering degree, MBA, or PG Diploma in Management stand a good chance of getting recruited for the Technical Director post. The degrees and diplomas awarded by recognised institutes and universities are only acceptable to PESB authorities.
The Technical Director posting at THDC is suitable for internal or external candidates who are 45 years or older. The maximum age limit is decided on the basis of residual service as on the date of vacancy which is 1st Jan, 2017. For internal candidates the maximum age limit is 2 years of residual service with respect to superannuation date. For external candidates it is residual service of 3 years till superannuation date.
The THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 guidelines for recruiting Technical Director are specified in the following list –
- Applications Forms have to be submitted only in the fixed format.
- Applications received after stipulated date or time are rejected.
- PESB reserves all rights to shortlist the suitable candidates.
- The short listed candidates are subsequently interviewed by the PSEB management.
- The candidate’s qualifications and abilities are assessed during the interview.
- Experienced candidates are given preference as per the official terms.
- The final appointment is at the discretion of selection committee.
- The selected candidates have to work for a minimum of 5 years or till they reach their superannuation date .
The Technical Director posting at THDC is a very rewarding position with a high remuneration. The selected candidates receive a monthly pay scale of Rs 75,000 – Rs 1,00,000 for the Schedule A CPSE rank/level posting.
How to Apply THDC Indian Limited Recruitment:
- The interested candidates have to apply using the online or offline mode
- First, You have to open the official website at the following link – http://pesb.gov.in/
- After that, Click the link ‘Vacancies’ on the right side of home page.
- Select the link ‘THDC Director(Technical)’ on the next page.
- Go through the official terms of reference displayed in PDF file format.
- Click the ‘Apply Online’ link on the right side of the ‘Vacancy’ page.
- Register if you are a new user or login with registration details.
- Fill in the online Application Form with all the necessary details.
- Upload the latest pass port photo and signature scans, if required.
- You can directly submit the application form using online mode.
- Alternatively, Take a print out of the filled in or empty application form.
- Submit the filled in application form by registered/speed post before 3rd July to –
Shri Rajiv Rai , Secretary,
Public Enterprises Selection Board,
Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
As per THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 notification, The significant dates are as follows –
|Release Date Of Official Notification||12th May, 2017|
|Start Date For Online/Offline Application Submission||12th May, 2017|
|Last Date For Online/Offline Application Submission||3rd July, 2017 By 3 PM|
The links for the official websites of THDC India Limited are at –
The links for official notification and online application process are at –
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 – Junior Engineer Trainee Posts – Electrical, Civil, Mechanical Engineers – Last Date – 30 Jan, 2017
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017: THDC India Limited has issued an advertisement inviting online applications for Junior Trainee Engineer posts. Young, dynamic, energetic, and result-oriented graduates with full time diplomas in Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineering can apply before the last date. The aspirants have to register and apply online using scans of photo, signature, mark sheets, etc., The following page has been prepared by our website staff to provide updated information for the interested candidates.
THDC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The vacancy details of THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 advertisement are as follows –
|Job Title||Total Posts (48)|
|Junior Engineer – Civil||26|
|Junior Engineer – Mechanical||11|
|Junior Engineer – Electrical||11|
The above mentioned minimum qualifications are essential for all aspirants. Candidates with diplomas from correspondence courses are not eligible as per the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 advertisement.
Check here – THDC Recruitment Through GATE
The aspirants have to be in the age group of 18 to 27 years in order to submit their applications. Candidates from OBC, SC/ST, and PWD categories receive upper age relaxation up to 3, 5, and 10 years respectively. SC/ST candidates can also apply for unreserved posts, but they do not get any relaxation in upper age limits.
The written test with 100% marks weight age is mandatory for all eligible candidates and for all the notified posts. The management may increase eligibility standards or conduct a screening test, if there are large number of applicants. The written test has the following pattern-
- The exam can be taken by aspirants in Hindi or English medium.
- There will be two parts with objective type questions.
- Part I will have 40 questions from General Aptitude and General Awareness topics.
- Part II will have 120 questions from Professional/Technical topics from respective Engineering disciplines i.e. Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical subjects.
- Correct answer carries 1 mark while wrong answer will have negative marking of 1/4 or 0.25 marks.
- Final Merit list for appointments is based on total marks secured in the written test.
Find More – GATE 2017 PSU Jobs
The basic pay is Rs 16,000/- during training in the pay scale of Rs 16000 – 3%- Rs 35500. In addition, the compensation package also includes IDA, leaves, medical treatment, PF, Pension, Gratuity, etc., as per the admissible rules of the company.
Check For – State Govt Jobs
The THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following processing fee –
|General and OBC Candidates||Rs 300/-|
|SC,ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Departmental Candidates||No Fees|
|Online Payment Options||Internet Banking, Debit/Credit Cards|
|Offline Payment Method||SBI Deposit Using Print Out Of Bank Challan|
How to Apply THDC Recruitment:
- Eligible aspirants have to first register online at – http://thdc.gov.in/index.aspx
- Click ‘Recruitment’ link at the top right corner of the page.
- On the newly opened page click ‘Apply Online’ link under Jr. Engineer Trainee posts.
- Register and apply using email id, mobile number, and scanned copies of photo, signature, employment registration number, aadhar card, marksheet, community and caste certificate, etc.,
- Submit the application and make the payment of specified fee.
- Download and take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Enclose it along with self-attested testimonial copies for age, education, experience, caste, etc., in an envelope.
- Superscribe the envelope with ‘Application For The Post Of Jr. Engineer Trainee(Civil/Mechanical/Electrical)’
- Submit the envelope using Registered/Speed post before 13th Feb, 2017 to reach the following address –
The Manager (Recruitment),
THDC India Limited,
Pragati Puram, Bye Pass Road,
As per the THDC India Limited Recruitment 2017 advertisement, The following important dates have been mentioned –
|Start Date Of Online Registration||17th December, 2016 At 10 AM|
|Last Date For Online Registration||30th January, 2017 By Midnight|
|Last Date For Fee Payment||2nd February, 2017 By 5 PM|
|Last Date For Submitting Hard Copy Of Application||13th February, 2017|
|Reckoning Date For Upper Age Limits||1st January, 2017|
The link to official website of THDC India Limited is at: http://thdc.gov.in/index.aspx
The links to the official notification download at: http://thdc.gov.in/writereaddata/english/pdf/Advtfor_JEs2016.pdf
Fill Online Application at – https://psu.shine.com/company/thdc-india-ltd/