TESCO Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Analyst, Senior Design Architect, Manager, etc.
The TESCO has opened vacancies for Bangalore location. As per the TESCO Recruitment 2017 notification, the organization has currently propounded various openings for which it will conduct Interview and Online Test. The organization will conduct recruitment for the post of Analyst, Officer, Account Executive/Sr. Accounts Executive, Senior Design Architect, etc. The participants must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below and on the official advertisement. The online applications must be submitted as soon as possible as the openings will be closed when the requirements are met. The complete information pertaining to the vacant positions is available below. Refer the same and then apply for any of the desired positions by following the guidelines prescribed below.
TESCO Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the TESCO Recruitment 2017 that was released recently, given are the positions for which the vacancies are being conducted –
|3.||Senior Design Architect|
|4.||Manager – Internal Audit|
|5.||Accounts Executive/Senior Accounts Executive|
Aspirants wanting to apply for any of the said positions must have secured Graduate Degree in B.Sc or post graduate degree in CA or respective to the applied positions can apply. They must have good academic scores and the the degree must be obtained from a well known university or institute.
There is no age limit as per the notification. However, the participants must abide by the age criteria prescribed by the norms of TESCO.
Although there is no information available on what will be the salary package, TESCO provides an impressive and healthy paycheck along with other benefits. The participants must quality through the selection process in order to receive privileges related to the appointed post.
The mode of assortment to be followed by TESCO Recruitment 2017 depends on Written Examination and Interview. The former round will be conducted for all candidates and it will be an objective based test. The participants will have to clear that round and then they will be promoted to the Interview stage. The interview committee has been setup to shortlist suitable candidates from the haystack of applications.
How to Apply TESCO Recruitment:
The TESCO Recruitment 2017 has released advertisements for various positions for which the participants can apply by submitting their application form. The participants will have to make sure that they submit a completely filled application without any duplicate or canvassed information which will lead to rejection of application. Follow the given steps to do it correctly –
- Enter www.tesco.com to go to official site of TESCO.
- Then, on the official website, direct to the About TESCO section and then select Careers.
- Amidst all the advertisement posted by TESCO, filter it by Location, Country, category, etc and then open the notice of desired job position to refer it.
- Click on Apply Online and then fill up the complete application form available on the website.
- The application contains fields ranging from information on experience to qualifications to personal information which must be entered correctly.
- Then click on Upload button to upload photo and specimen of signature wherever required and then click on Submit button.
- It is advisable to preserve a copy of the submitted application for future use.
Based on the TESCO Recruitment 2017 notice, the important dates are mentioned below –
|Closure of Online Application||As Soon As Possible|
TESCO Recruitment 2017 – www.tesco.com
Tesco Recruitment 2016 – Apply for Lead Finance at tescohsc.com
TESCO India is a store-service which is spread all over India which looks after and assures that all their stores are well-maintained and stocked with all the demanded products and essentials for the consumer to pick from. Tesco Bengaluru is the main controller of all the branches of Tesco services, worldwide. Recently it has been brought to notice that Tesco Company is working on its departments to add IT, Commercial, Financial and property resources along with various other ones in its working. In the year 2008, it was a hallmark moment when Tesco signed up affiliation with Star bazaar and committed that they will supply all needed products and amenities to all-star bazaars in all various shopping centers. The products available in these branches under star bazaar logo will be retail and will be affordable for the customer. Star bazaar section in Mumbai is well-stocked by Tesco, whether it might be food or non-food departments. This particular center which distributes all retail products not only supplies to shopping centers but also, to kirana stores, business departments, hotels, farmers at small-scale and various other local sellers in the market.
Tesco has planned to offer job opportunities for categories which include various posts .The official website for the organization has been currently continuously updating and notifying all related information about the job posts. One can visit the website, check out details, dates, notifications, match the eligibility criteria and then move on to applying. Web-portal will provide the individual with application forms .
Advertisements by the Organization states that Lead finance job position in Tesco Bengaluru is available. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit within thirty days of the notification first updated.
Name of the job: Lead finance
All related information about the recruitment is given below. The position being recruited for is lead finance.
Tesco has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Applicants who are keenly interested in applying for the job , must meet following criteria.
- One who has graduated or has a Postgraduate degree will be considered liable for recruitment.
- However, all the above qualification must be certified from any recognized university.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range will be decided by Tesco Bengaluru .
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
After undergoing all selection process held by Tesco , once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount which will be listed and notified after selection.
- Selection process is through Application submission and then interviews.
- That means these are the main chances for the individual to secure their seat.
- First interviews can be taken then the aspirants can be said to go for examinations.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be shortlisted.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
- Also, the call-letter might not be sent through mail and hence, the applicant must maintain the print out and carry with them while reaching the premises for further round.
- The shortlisted applicants according to the merit, or according to reservation will be displayed.
- In interview, the applicant will be judged on their presence of their mind and answering skills.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
How to Apply:
- Applications forms from the official website which www.tescohsc.com must be downloaded, filled and submitted Forms are available .If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same. One must follow these steps, Homepage >>select tab “apply now”>> one can login/or register>>select tab saying “register here”
- The filed copy of the form must be replicated or Xeroxed and kept with the applicant for further inquiry.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Attested or not, the documents must be submitted likewise.
- Original Documents and certificates must be submitted for verification which may include all graduate and postgraduate mark sheets.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate from the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
- Notifications details and updates must be looked after by the applicant to avoid any important detail or date to skip.
- Forms must be submitted well before the deadline; submissions before the deadline will only be accepted otherwise, will be considered invalid
- Incomplete forms or unsigned forms will be considered as invalid and will not be accepted.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in before the updated date of notification being updated on the website
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.tescohsc.com
This is the link which has the advertisement of the post: https://www.tescoplc.com/about-us/our-businesses/tesco-in-india/tesco-in-india/