Territorial Army Recruitment 2017-18 | Officer Exams
Job-seekers who will love to join the Indian Army; this is good news for them. If they hope so, they can now join as an Officer from the Territorial Army recruitment 2017-18. Online applications will be taken, and only Male Citizens of India are allowed to apply. Eligible candidates who wish to be a part can submit the applications form on the link below before 30th June 2017.
Territorial Army Vacancy Details:
- For the recruitment offer dispensed in Territorial Army Recruitment 2017-18 here, have a look at the post available,
- The post name available here for recruitment is of Officer.
- Other details are dispensed on this page only which will bind you to the rest of the information about the post.
- The Indian Army aims to recruit the best aspirants for the Territorial Army officer.
- Considering this, they need some aspirants who might be able to fit in this post.
The nationality, of the aspirant, should be compulsorily being Indian. Only Male Citizens of India can apply for the post of Territorial Army Officer.
- Qualification requirement for being a Territorial Army Officer in the Indian Army, basically the individual must be a Graduation.
- The Graduation degree can be from any norms but from a reputed organization,
- A Good academic record must be maintained by the individual who is applying for the Territorial Army Officer post.
- The physical standards of the Individual must match the criterion suggested in the Indian Army norms.
- Individual must be physically as well as mentally fit in all the dimensions.
The age restrictions suggested for the Territorial Army Officer in the Indian Army is as below,
- Minimum age to apply at the Indian Army is 18 years.
- The upper age applicable is 42 years.
- Age relaxation in Indian Army will be granted and granted to only those who are from the reserved category.
The process of assortment in Territorial Army Recruitment 2017-18 is through written exams and Interviews. That means that Interviews and Exam shall be given to the individual who will be elected for the Indian Army. One has to bring proper documents while the Interview round.
The applicant will be paid as per their rank, just have a look at this page here and you will know about the pay scale,
- For the Post of Lieutenant, the pay band is 15600-39100 INR, with grade pay of 5400 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
- For the Post of Captain, the pay band is 15600-39100 INR, with grade pay of 6100 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
- For the Post of Major, the pay band is 15600-39100 INR, with grade pay of 6600 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
- For the Post of Lt.Colonel., the pay band is 37400-67000 INR, with grade pay of 8000 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
- For the Post of Colonel, the pay band is 37400-67000 INR, with grade pay of 8700 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
- For the Post of Brigadier, the pay band is 37400-67000 INR, with grade pay of 8900 INR plus the military service pay is 6000 INR
The applicants who are interested in applying for being recruited by the Territorial Army is,
- 200 INR is the application fee needed to be paid by the individual.
- The payment modes and gateways are suggested on the official website.
- No relaxation in fee.
Check now – Army Jobs
How to Apply Territorial Army:
- Territorial Army Recruitment 2017-18 is advertised online and the official site for applying is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- On the official website, there is a section named as “Officer Selection”.
- Just first to get an entry enter the captcha displayed online.
- Click on the job post you are interested in applying for.
- Read the entire notification with utmost care and know about the Territorial Army Officer recruitment.
- Click on the proper link suggested online.
- The candidates applying here are advised to fill their applications in a correct manner.
- After they have completed their form writing, they are required to pay the examination fee.
- After that, the applicants are required to pay the fee and preview the details of the form for the last time.
- It would be better if they maintain an extra copy with them after they have completed the form writing just for future helps required.
|1.||The starting date for registering online||1st June 2017|
|2.||The last date to apply online for the Officer post||30th June 2017|
|3.||The date of written exam is||30th July 2017|
The official link of Indian Army is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
The advertisement link is https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/alpha/officers-notifications.htm
One can even log in from here http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOUserLogin.htm
Eligibility criteria are given here http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/BRAVOApplicantEligibility.htm