Telangana SET Notification 2017:
Candidates who are waiting for the release of the Telangana SET Notification 2017 from the Osmania University can visit the official website. The Telangana State Government has released a notification titled as Telangana State Eligibility Test 2017 for recruiting eligible candidates. The aspirants who are in search of the various Lecturer posts from the University / Colleges / Institutes who are eligible for the TS SET can apply now. It is already known that Osmania University has been popular for recruiting efficient lecturers to train candidates in best way. TS SET is also known for best recruitments in educational fields.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Telangana SET 2017 should cross check the Telangana SET notification released by the TS SET to get their Eligibility Details, Age Limit, Application Fee and many more details. This article supports the contenders by guiding how to apply and other details listed in the notification. They should note that the application Form will be available for the candidates from 22nd February as the application release date and 20th March as Last Date to complete the application without late fee.
TS SET is expanded as Telangana State State Eligibility Test which has raised interest in the candidates to become lecturers and train students with their Knowledge. One of the additional features of TS SET is that the candidates who prefer to appear for the TS SET can also give their test in their mother tongue i.e. in Telugu medium too. For more details check out the space at http://osmania.ac.in/ or visit careersplus site too.
TS SET 2017 Details:
Name of the Exam: Telangana State State Eligibility Test
Conducted by: Osmania University
Name of posts: Assistant Professor, Lecturer
Starting Date to Apply: 22nd February 2017
Last Date to Apply: 20th March 2017
Exam Date: 11th June 2017
Official Website: www.telanganaset.org
TS SET 2017 Application Details:
- Candidates are suggested to visit the TS SET official page to download the application at telanganaset.org
- Search and click “Telangana SET 2017” to download the Telangana SET Notification 2017.
- Check all the necessary details listed on the application form before applying for the post.
- Enter valid details in the marked fields of the TS SET 2017.
- Press “Submit” soon after entering necessary details and paying the application fee.
- Save and Download it on your monitor.
- Take a hard copy of it for further reference.
TS SET Exam Fee:
- SC, ST-Rs.500/-
Documents Required for TSSET 2017:
- Original Certificates should be produced to the officials.
- 10th/Equivalent Certificates of the candidates for the proof of Date of Birth.
- P.G. passed Provisional/OD certificate, final year PG students should produce certificate from the head of the Institution.
- All Semesters PG Marks statements of the TS SET applying candidates.
- Recent Caste Certificate.
- PWD Certificate for the eligible candidates.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- All the above mentioned certificates Photocopies should be produced to the concerned officials.
TS SET Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates appearing for the Telangana SET Notification 2017 should obtain 55% of marks in their Master’s Degree/ Equivalent Universities that too without cutoff for the general candidates.
- For the reserved candidates its 50% marks in their academic education without cutoff marks.
TS SET Exam Pattern 2017:
|Session||Paper||No. Of Qnts.||Marks||Duration|
|60 out of which 50 questions are to be attempted
50 Questions all of which are Compulsory
|09.30 AM to 10. 45 AM
10.45 AM to 12.00 PM
|Second||III||75 Questions all of which are compulsory||75*2=150||01.30 AM to 04.00 PM|
Telangana State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2017:
|0||General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper I)||Download|
|4||Computer Science & Applications||Download|
|10||Journalism & Mass Communication||Download|
|25||Library and Information Science||Download|
TA SET Important Dates 2017:
|Commencement of Submission of Online Applications||22/2/2017|
|Last date for Submission of Online Applications without Late Fee (Only Registration)||20/3/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 1500/- + Registration Fee||30/3/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 2000/- + Registration Fee||6/4/2017|
|With late fee of Rs. 3000/- + Registration Fee||—|
|(For Hyderabad Centre only)||1/5/2017|
|Download of Hall Tickets||20/5/2017|
|Date of Examination||1/6/2017|
TS SET Exam Centers: