Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 | 2506 Vacancies | VRO, VRA, Asst. Posts
If you are a Capable Candidate, you can now submit your Resume online on the Official Website of Telangana Revenue Department. The Telangana Revenue Department is conducting Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 to elect representatives for the posts such as VRO, VRA, Computer Draftsman, Deputy Collector, Junior Assistant, Sub-Register, Typist, and much more. There are 2506 posts vacant in their Department. Those who are fine with applying for the VRO, VRA, and others post and be connected to Telangana Revenue Department can submit their application form with a bio-data before the deadline date passes away. If anyone is looking for a job in the Revenue Department, they too can apply. This job is a Government Sector job which is highly paid and demanded by the masses. So, just read this page and know about the TRD Vacancies, the TRD Age-Limit, Mode of Selection, what pay scale has been scheduled in for the VRO, VRD, or others posts. Freshers can also apply, just apply before the deadline date and be ready for the written exam or an Interview through the TRD Department. Rest details will be accessible on the TRD’s Website.
Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification
Contenders can wishfully apply for more than any one of the posts, which shall depend upon the qualifications they have. They can apply for multiple posts under Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.
|Sr.no||Post-Name||Number of Seats in TRD||Required Qualification|
|2.||Deputy Surveyor||100 nos.|
|3.||Junior Assistant in CCLA||21 nos.|
|4.||Deputy Thasildar||38 nos.|
|5.||District Registers||7 nos.|
|6.||Junior Assistant in Registration Offices||50 nos.|
|8.||computer Draftsman||50 nos.|
|9.||Deputy Collector||8 nos.|
|10.||Junior Assistant, typist||400 nos.|
|12.||Surveyors in Registration Offices||110 nos.|
|Total Number of Posts||2506 nos.|
- Candidates who are applying for VRO, VRA, Asst. and many other posts in Telangana Revenue Department should lie between the age group 18 to 44 years.
- Those who belong to special categories have to submit their Certificates to be granted some relaxation in age.
Written exams or an Interview will be conducted by the TRD Department to elect candidates through Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 for VRO, VRA, Computer Draftsman, Deputy Collector, Junior Assistant, Sub-Register, Typist, and much more posts. However, the final selection will be due on the performance an Individual has portrayed in a Personal Interview.
The Pay-scale for VRO, VRA, Computer Draftsman, Deputy Collector, Junior Assistant, Sub-Register, Typist, and many more hasn’t been disclosed yet by the TRD Department, however, they have promised to pay an impressive monthly pay to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
- Applications shall be welcomed before the deadline date into the Telangana Revenue Department’s Website through www.regsiteration.telangana.gov.in
- From the homepage, just make sure you go on selection proper links to take part in Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017.
- Make sure you read the Notification by TRD carefully and completely.
- Click on the proper link from which you will be given an access to the application form.
- Click the TRD Application form and complete all the details carefully.
- Attach require documents of Graduation, Experience Certificate with the form.
- Read the filled form carefully and after you are satisfied with the completion of the form, just click on submit.
|The Deadline date to submit an Application form for TRD Recruitment is||Will be updated soon|
- The Official Website of Telangana Revenue Department is www.telangana.gov.in
- Registration for TRD Recruitment must be done from www.regsiteration.telangana.gov.in
Check some imp links
|TSPSC Recruitment||State Government Jobs|
|Government Jobs in Telangana||Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment|
Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the various posts under District Collectorates, Revenue Mandals, Revenue Divisions, etc.
Telangana Revenue Department recently unveiled a new notification titled Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 as per which organisation has invited applications for various position ranging from Deputy Collector, Deputy MRO, Senior Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Mandal Surveyor, Office Subordinate, Chairman, etc. As per the advertisement, the total number of seats available is 2109 for which the candidates must be eligible to apply for any of the given positions. The aspirants can apply online by filling the application form available on its website and by submitting the required documents. With regards to the notification, the last day to apply online is yet to be released official website of Telangana Revenue Department is www.tspsc.gov.in.
TS Revenue Dept Vacancy Details & Salary Structure:
The Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 has invited applications for below given posts under different departments listed below.
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Salary Structure|
|1.||District Revenue Officer||12||52,590/- to 1,03,290/- PM|
|2.||Tahsildars Cadre||98||35,120/- to 87,130/- PM|
|3.||Deputy Tahsildars||04||28,940/- to 78,910/-|
|4.||Senior Assistants||180||22,460/- to 66,330/-|
|6.||Junior Assistant||60||16,400/- to 49,870/-|
|8.||Record Assistants||42||15,303/- to 46,060/-|
|9.||Drivers||42||15,460/- to 47,430/-|
|10.||Jamedars||21||14,600/- to 44,870/-|
|11.||Office Subordinates||139||13,000/- to 40,270/-|
|1.||Tahsildars||104||35,120/- to 87,130/-|
|2.||Deputy Tahsildars||104||28,970/- to 78,910/-|
|3.||Mandal Revenue Inspector/Senior Assistants||232||22,460/- to 66,330/-|
|4.||Junior Assistant||120||16,400/- to 49,870/-|
|5.||Mandal Surveyor||120||24,440/- to 71,510/-|
|6.||Office Subordinates||308||13,000/- to 40,270/-|
|7.||Assistant Statistical Officer||120||24,400/- to 71,510/-|
|8.||Chairman||120||13,000/- to 40,270/-|
|1.||Deputy Collector||24||40,270/- to 93,780/-|
|2.||Divisional Admn Officer||24||35,120/- to 87,130/-|
|3.||Deputy Tahsildars||06||28,970/- to 78,910/-|
|4.||Senior Assistants||12||22,460/- to 66,330/-|
|6.||Record Assistants||24||15,030/- to 46,060/-|
|7.||Office Subordinates||0||13,000/- to 40,270/-|
|8.||Drivers||24||15,460/- to 47,430/-|
|9.||Deputy Inspector of Survey||24||28,970/- to 78,910/-|
|10.||Chairman||24||13,000/- to 40,270/-|
|11.||Deputy Statistical Officer||24||28,970/- to 78,910/-|
The Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 has issued advertisement for various vacant positions for which the candidates must be at least 10th / 12th / Graduate / Diploma or Postgraduate degree holder depending on the grade of the position applied.
With regards to the official advertisement Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017, the age limit for the aspirants applying for any of the above given positions is between 21 to 44.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of multiple rounds. The first round will be of Preliminary Written Test that will be conducted by the organisation and it will be objective based test. The aspirants will have to qualify the Prelims examination in order to be promoted for the Mains Written Test which will be similar to prelims. If the candidates perform successful attempts from all the previous rounds, he/she will be called for interview round. The selection commission constituted by the organisation will select the Eligible candidates based on the parameters such as qualifications, experience, age criteria, etc. The candidates will have to produce original documents during the interview round for verification purposes.
How to Apply Telangana Revenue Dept jobs:
The advertisement titled Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 was issued recently which has invited candidates to apply for the various vacant positions the candidates are required to apply online and hence submission any other method will be entertained. The candidates are required to follow the given instruction in order to apply online.
- The very first step is to visit the portal of Telangana Revenue Department recruitment 2017 which is www.tspsc.gov.in.
- The next step is to navigate to the apply online link on the official portal.
- The aspirants should fill the entire form as per instructed.
- All the information entered must be true as if any false or incorrect data is found the applicants will be disqualified.
- The aspirants will have to upload scanned or Digital documents as per requirement they will be asked to upload specimen of the signature and passport size photograph on the application form.
- After submitting all the documents in filing the application form the candidates can click on submit button for final submission.
- The candidates can take the printout of the form for future references.
To be updated soon.
The official website of Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment 2017 posted by TSPSC is www.tspsc.gov.in