Telangana Police Admit Card 2016 Notification:
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) recruits Sub-Inspectors and Stipendiary Cadet Trainee(SCT) constables. The SCT constables are being hired in Civil, SPF, TSSP, AR, SAR, Disaster Response and Fire Services. The total vacancy are for 9281 positions for which both male and female aspirants applied recently. The successful candidates from the initial selection rounds can now download their call letters online for the final written examination. The call letters/ hall tickets can be downloaded using online resources at the earliest possible date. Aspirants are instructed to keep ready their registration number, registered mobile number, and SSC or equivalent hall ticket number for online submission. As per the Telangana Police Admit Card 2016 Notification, Candidates who qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test can appear for the final written examination. All the candidates are instructed to regularly visit the online resources for further information and press release details.
Name of the Company/Institute: Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board
Name of the Exam: Final Written Examination (FWE)
Category: Admit Card
Date of the Exam: 23rd October, 2016
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board:
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) recruits police personnel such as Sub-inspectors and constables for the Telangana State. The Board is responsible for conducting the officially specified tests included in the selection procedure. These include the preliminary written examination, physical measurements test (PMT), physical endurance test (PET), and final written examination. The Board offers online resources to assist the job aspirants. Vacancy notifications, official instructions, application procedure steps, and model application forms are uploaded online for the benefit of aspirants. The examination related details such as syllabus, answer sheets, questionnaire booklets, hall tickets, results, etc., are also provided online in a timely manner. The TSLPRB does not solicit the services of unauthorised people or agencies for state police recruitments.
How to Download Admit Card:
- Only the registered candidates are advised to download the hall ticket.
- Aspirants should use the latest browser from IE, Chrome, or Firefox with good internet connectivity.
- The admit card/ hall ticket is available online at the official website – https://www.tslprb.in/
- Click the new ‘Download Hall ticket for FWE’ link under the Constable section.
- The data entry page is opened in the adjacent tab of the browser.
- Input the correct Registration number, Hall ticket number of SSC or Equivalent, and Registered Mobile number in the respective text fields.
- Submit the login form with filled in details to download the hall tickets.
- The user should not navigate out of the web page during the download process.
- Candidates are instructed to take a hard copy/ print out of the hall ticket for admission at the examination venue.
- Photocopies of hall ticket can also be taken by the aspirants and retained for future reference.
- The download process depends on internet speed and website traffic. Aspirants have to be patient or return after short break in case of connectivity issues.
Instructions to be Followed :
- The appearance in the Final Written Examination is mandatory for the final selection.
- Admittance is guaranteed only to those whose hall tickets have proper photo and signature for identification.
- Absentees are automatically rejected by the Selection Board.
- Exam admittance and qualification alone does not guarantee final selection.
- Candidates have to arrive early at the exam venue with all the required stationery.
- Electronic devices and gadgets such as mobiles, calculators, Bluetooth, iPod, etc., or blank white sheets are not allowed.
- The examinees have to satisfy the invigilator of her or his identity in reference to the signature and photograph provided in the nominal rolls and hall ticket.
- All the candidates have to behave well at the exam centre, and use only fair practises to avoid disqualification.
- Candidates can leave the centre only after expiry of allotted examination time.
- The invigilators can be informed of any discrepancies in the hall tickets regarding date of birth, community, etc., The necessary corrections to be made in the nominal rolls should also be brought to the notice of the invigilators at the exam centre.
- Evaluation is done carefully and candidates who copied or shared answers are identified using similar answering patterns. These candidates will be rejected at the discretion of the Board.
- The final written examination is for the duration of 3 hours.
- The civil police constable and firemen positions require the candidates to take the FWE for 200 marks.
- Other Constable vacancy have FWE for only 100 marks.
- The intermediate standard objective type test is conducted in English, Urdu, or Telugu.
- Syllabus includes Arithmetic, General Science, English, Indian History And Geography, Current Events, Reasoning and Mental Ability Tests, Personality Tests, and Telangana- specific topics.
- Qualification percentages for OC, BC, and SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen are 40%, 35%, and 30% respectively.