- 1 Telangana ITI Admission Application Form 2018
- 2 Telangana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Age Limitation:
- 4 Admission Procedure:
- 5 How to Fill Telangana ITI Admission Application Form:
- 6 Documents Required:
- 7 Mode of Payment for TS ITI Application Fee:
- 8 Telangana ITI Fee Structure:
- 9 Important links:
Telangana ITI Admission Application Form 2018
The Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training has invited application forms by Individuals seeking Admissions in Telangana ITI. Online registrations are welcomed and one can easily fill out the forms under Telangana ITI Admission Application Form from the official website www.iti.telangana.gov.in . Those who wish to apply under NCVT and many other trades it has under it, they need to apply for the ITI TS Application first. These applications are allowed to be submitted until July 2018. So, individuals must hurry up to not lose any opportunity. To gain admissions for the academic year 2018, an entrance exam will be conducted. Those who perform well and as a result get shortlisted will have to go through a counseling round. So, Individuals are pre-advised to keep their documents handy and bring at the time of admissions. Applicants can also complete their Registration for Telangana ITI Online. All the guidelines will be available on this page. Just keep on scrolling and know about all the data regarding the Telangana ITI Admissions.
Telangana ITI Admission Eligibility Criteria:
If you wish to gain admission through filling the Telangana ITI Admission Application Form, you need to possess some qualifications as per the list is given below.
- Individuals applying for the admission must be a HSC Passed, from State Board of Secondary Education.
- If not the above, any equally weighing qualification must be possessed.
- Individuals are required to abide by the age limits as well.
- Those who are above 14 years will only be considered as eligible for Telangana ITI Admission process.
Applicants who satisfy education requirements of Department of Employment and Training are required to go through the age limit of organization. Admission in ITI will be done of only those candidates who come under the eligibility norms. So, candidates who have attained the age of 14 years as on august 2018 are eligible. However, there is no upper age limit. Relaxation will also be granted to reserved category aspirants as per the rules and regulations of the government.
Directorate General of Government (DGT) will conduct Telangana ITI entrance exam for admission into various courses. Interested applicants have to first register themselves of entrance test and then appeared on it on scheduled date. Selected applicants have to go for further selection process that is document verification. At last verification of documents will be done for final admission in ITI.
How to Fill Telangana ITI Admission Application Form:
- All the candidates who wish to apply for Telangana ITI Admissions are required to visit the official website of The Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training which is www.iti.telangana.gov.in
- Bring your mouse cursor to the section which says “News and Updates”. From there, hit on the link which says “Notification-AITT-July 2018”
- A Telangana ITI Notification will flash before you, take some time and read all the details and hit the back button.
- Click on the “Student Login” option to login as a Student or as a New User.
- Register yourself by tapping on “New Registration” option, and enter your Email address, Valid Mobile Number and complete the captcha code and Sign up.
- After you have your ID and password, click on “Proceed”. You need to complete your application form from here.
- Upload your photograph and signature through a scanner.
- Go to the payment option and pay for the application fee.
- Print out the hard copy of the filled form for use in any aspect of the ITI Admissions.
- SSC/10th Marks Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate
- Bonafide Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Parent’s Discharge Certificate/ Ex-Serviceman Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Income Certificate
Mode of Payment for TS ITI Application Fee:
To pay for the Telangana ITI Admission Application Form follow these steps,
- A demand draft must be sent in favor of Government of Telangana Directorate of Employment and Training.
- All the Demand drafts must be drawn in an SBI Account.
- The collected fee will be finally submitted to the District Convenor Principals on June 2018
Telangana ITI Fee Structure:
|Fee Particulars||Govt ITIs Free seats||Govt ITIs IMC quota seats||Private ITIs|
|Tuition Fee||Nil||For Fee details refer Annexure-III||Rs.7700/- per annum|
|Caution Money Deposit||Rs.60/-||Rs.60/-||Rs.100/-|
Latest IS ITI admission notification – https://iti.telangana.gov.in/news/1.PNG
Direct link for online registration – https://iti.telangana.gov.in/itits/login/applicantRegister