Tech Mahindra Interview Questions
Tech Mahindra is a highly recognized and well-renowned I.T. company in India having its presence in most major countries of the world. We have listed the Tech Mahindra Interview Questions for both Experienced and Freshers candidates. It consists of HR round questions as well as some discipline/job profile related questions so that candidates can prepare well for their interview and prosper.
Tech Mahindra Selection Process:
Based on the official portal, Tech Mahindra comprises of 4 rounds according to which the final selection is made by the selection commission.
- Written Test
- Story Writing
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The participants are required to undergo each and every rounds that are mentioned above after which, their performance will be evaluated and then, the merit list is prepared and candidates are promoted to the next round.
Check Now – Tech Mahindra Careers
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions for Freshers Candidates:
Those who had just completed their qualification and are applying for their first job are termed as Freshers. Here, we have quoted the list of few Interview Questions that are asked in Technical Interview and HR rounds.
Check Now – Tech Mahindra Placement Papers
HR Round Interview Questions:
- Brief me about yourself?
- What are your future goals?
- Can you work on odd hours?
- Tell us something about any of your successful projects?
- How many times 9 appears between 1 to 100 or 1 to 1000?
- Do you wish to pursue higher education?
Check Some Imp Links
|Top 20 HR Interview Questions And Answers||How to Answer Confusing Interview Questions|
|Personal Interview Questions and Answers||Frequently Asked Interview Questions|
Interview Questions for Object Oriented Programming:
- Define Destructor?
- What are tokens?
- What are sealed modifiers?
- What does exception handling means?
- What does friend function means?
- What is the use of finalize method?
- Distinguish between object and class?
- What is an Inline function?
- What does method overriding means?
- Explain the difference between overriding and overloading?
Check Now – Basic Java Interview Questions and Answers
- What is a nested loop?
- What is syntax error?
- What is the difference between ‘#include file’ and ‘#include <file>?
- What is modulus operator?
- What is spaghetti programming?
- What is the difference between Call by Reference and Call by Value?
- What is void pointer?
- What is wrong in this statement – ‘scanf(“%d”,whatnumber);?
For Control Systems:
- Define what is Transfer Function?
- What is the pole of the system?
- Explain the types of alternators?
- What are the applications of Synchro pair?
- What is Time Invariant System?
- What is Servo Motor?
- What does complex power means?
- Explain what do you mean by Signal Flow Graph?
For VLSI Design:
- What is Verilog?
- What is SCR?
- What is Slack?
- Difference between CMOS chips and TTL chips?
- What does sequential circuit means?
- What does depletion region means?
- How Normal programming language is different from Verilog?
- Explain PMOS and NMOS logic?
Tech Mahindra Interview Questions for Experienced Candidates:
HR Interview Questions for Experienced:
- Are you a team player?
- What motivates you?
- What are the challenges that you had to face in your previous company?
- What makes you the best candidates for this job profile?
- On a scale of 10, rate yourself in terms of handling disputes successfully?
- What were your favorite subjects during your education?
Interview Questions for Senior Security Analyst SAP:
- List some UDP and TCP ports?
- Distinguish between udp and tcp?
- Distinguish between C++ and C?
- What is the difference between risk, vulnerability, and a threat?
- What is 80/20 rule of networking?
- Which is most secure – HTTPS, TLS, or SSL?
- Name out various WEP cracking tools?
For Java Developer:
- What is abstraction?
- What does Runtime.gc() and System.gc() methods do?
- Which is superclass of all classes in Java?
- Distinguish between a Frame and a Window?
- Does Java supports multiple inheritance?
- Explain the difference between Iterator and Enumeration Interfaces?
- Explain the difference between Linked List and ArrayList?
- Explain the importance between equals() and hashCode() methods?
Check Now – Java Interview Questions And Answers