Teachers Recruitment Board 2017
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the Teachers Recruitment Board vacancies as they are requested to visit the official website or careersplus.in website to fill up the Teachers Recruitment Board 2017. The latest we heard that the Officials of Directorate of Teachers Recruitment has released numerous vacancies which are mentioned below. Teachers Recruitment Board 2017 officials have released 1114 BT Assistant vacancies for the candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for the vacancies on or before 10th May 2017. Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts on the specified dates given in the notification. Complete details about the Teachers Recruitment vacancies are available on the official website and careersplus.in website too. Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below. All the very best for the candidates who are applying for the above vacancies. Careersplus.in offers complete information regarding the latest Govt. Jobs, results and much more.
1114 BT Assistant jobs.
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the Teachers Recruitment Board 2017 for the 1114 BT Assistant, vacancies should pass Degree or relevant course from the recognized Board or University/Institute.
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Yrs.
Maximum Age Limit: 57 Yrs.
According to the Notification.
Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Rs. 4600 as Grade Pay on Monthly Basis according to the Notification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
General Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply for Teachers Recruitment Board 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the Teachers Recruitment Board 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://www.trb.tn.nic.in/
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Teachers Recruitment Board 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “Teachers Recruitment Board 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the Teachers Recruitment Board 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 05-05-2017
End Date: 10-05-2017