Tea Board Recruitment 2017 – Junior Analyst, Junior Microbiologist, Accountant Vacancy – Walk-in Interview On 15th Dec, 2016
Tea Board has released an official advertisement for walk-in interviews to the above mentioned posts. Graduates and PGs with working experience of relevance have to walk-in for the interview with their bio-data and testimonials. Job aspirants have a good chance of securing these junior positions with good monthly salaries. The temporary positions for a period of 1 year can be extended, based on performance as per the Tea Board Recruitment 2017 notification. Confident aspirants should arrive 30 minutes before schedule on the specified date to register for the interview. Both original and photocopies of required certificates, mark sheets, and testimonials have to be brought for verification by the Tea Board authorities.
Tea Board Vacancy Details:
The Tea Board Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following vacancy information –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Junior Analyst – Pesticide Residue And Heavy Metals||1||Rs 20000||18 – 35 yrs. as of 1/12/2016||BSc/MSc Chemistry + Mass Spectroscopy + Pesticide Residue Analysis|
|2||Accountant||1||B Com + Tally + Working Knowledge of Office Procedures/Management.|
|3||Junior Microbiologist- Bio products division||1||BSc/MSc Microbiology + Microbial Analysis + Instruments Handling|
The temporary posts require aspirants who are graduates or postgraduates in Science and Commerce streams. Work experience has to be in the relevant field and suitable to the desired post.
All candidates who walk-in for the interview should not be more than 35 years reckoned as of the 1st December, 2016. Original certificates will be checked by selection committee to verify age requirements.
Check here – Bank Jobs in India
- Interviews are held for eligible candidates with qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
- All original and photocopies of testimonials are verified at the interview venue.
- Initial screening test is conducted if large number of candidates arrive at the venue.
- Aspirants do not receive Travelling Allowance or Dearness Allowance for attending the walk-in interview.
- Preferential treatment will be given to aspirants with relevant experience and skill sets.
- Selection Committee will make the final decision for all the appointments.
- All the 3 posts are only on a contract basis for an initial period of 1 year.
- Extension in the temporary service is based purely on performance and board requirements.
The consolidated monthly emoluments are mentioned in the above table for all the vacant positions. All selected candidates receive a salary of Rs 20000/- per month.
How to Apply:
- Eligible aspirants can open the official website at – http://www.teaboard.gov.in/
- Click ‘Vacancy’ link under ‘Announcement’ link on the top right side of the page.
- Click the link “Walk-in-interview on 15th December, 2016 at Tea Board India, 14, B. T. M. Sarani (Brabourne Road) for engagement of manpower at QCL, Siliguri”.
- Study the official notification thoroughly for terms of reference and guidelines.
- Walk-in for interview on 15th December with bio-data, mark sheets, certificates, and supporting documents.
- The board advises candidates to attend interview with multiple photocopies of documents with proper attestations.
- The registration process for the walk-in interview begins only after 10.30 AM.
As per the Tea Board Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates have been mentioned –
|Date Of Official Notification||1st December, 2016|
|Walk-In Interview Date And Time||15th December, 2016 At 11 AM|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||1st December, 2016|
The link to official website of the Tea Board is at: http://www.teaboard.gov.in/
The links to the vacancy list and official notification of Siliguri Tea Board are at: http://www.teaboard.gov.in/pdf/Walk_in_interview_for_engagement_of_manpower_at_QCL_Siliguri_pdf505.pdf