TCIL Recruitment 2017
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. Also called as TCIL, is basically an ISO certified company, which is ever fast growing. It is a Multinational Organization which is entirely based on public sector on the look out of the Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, which is run by the Government of India. They have a world class technology in terms of telecom, IT, Civil, etc. TCIL is looking for individuals under TCIL recruitment 2017 who are qualified and bear some experience for the posts such as Electric Cable Jointer. The job is a contractual basis job, so, those who bear a valid Indian passport can apply before 8th of June 2017.
Vacancy Details and Required Qualification:
Aspirants applying at the TCIL are required to check the requirements and apply for TCIL recruitment 2017, before applying for the post. In this section, you will be made aware about the vacancies that they have and the seats they require with the requirement as in the qualification,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of seats||Required Qualification by TCIL|
|1.||Electric Cable Jointer||2 seats||
To be selected in TCIL, for the post of Electric Cable Jointer,
- Individuals will be selected those who are 40 years of age.
- This age will be counted as in the date 1st of May 2017.
- Those who are from the SC OR ST OR OBC post they will be given relaxation as per information was given.
Those who will apply, for the above posts, the TCIL recruitment 2017 are available and one is required to go for written exams or the interviews. Personal Interviews shall be taken up by the TCIL Organization which will be seen so that one can identify whether the individual is fit for the job or not. Individuals who pass the test and the interviews shall be taken up to the next step. Here, one is required to pass down the exam which is the interviews, document verification, and written exams, if they might be taken up. Some steps and tricks are available online which shall be looked by the individual to be confident enough to apply.
How to Apply:
These are some of the basic necessities related to steps when you are applying at TCIL,
- To send entries for the varied post in TICL, and to send an entry by TCIL recruitment 2017, you need to log on the official website by Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. Known by www.tcil-india.com
- Then after that, “Careers” tab on the first page is what you are requiring to root for.
- The new window shall appear when you make selections at the Careers tab, from which you have to click on “Recruitment for a post for Electric Cable Jointer….Saudi Arabia” link
- Clearly, after that, a file will open which will be the official TCIL recruitment 2017 advertisement, give it a read.
- Check eligibility and then click on the “Application format” button.
- Take an envelope, write …”Application for the post o…” and write down the address which is available on this page below this section.
- Send your entries to TCIL before 8th June 2017
The pay scale focused for people applying for the posts vacant in TCIL, they will be paid a handsome amount.
- Those who match the criteria they will be paid a handsome amount based on their pay scale.
- Those who are liable, they will be granted the pay in Saudi Arabia, which will be 2500 in terms of Saudi Riyal per month.
- In addition to the Saudi Riyal, Bachelor based accommodations; Medical benefits, Transportation allowance, and other benefits shall be awarded.
Send all your TCIL Documents on this page,
The Executive Director (IT & HR),
Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd.,
|The last date to cast your online application for TCIL||8th June 2017|
The official website of TCIL is www.tcil-india.com
The TCIL Recruitment offer is displayed here http://www.tcil-india.com/new/career/23052017.pdf
TCIL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the Job title of Contract Engineer
The Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited has issued an advertisement bearing Advt No. 12/2016/TM(PAP) thereby inviting candidates to apply for the position of Contract Engineers. According to the TCIL Recruitment 2017 notice, the organisation is going to organise a walk in interview on 21st December 2016. Eligible candidates with the prescribed educational qualification and experience can apply and if selected participants will get 20,000/- per month salary. There will be only interview round after which the organisation will be the release the list of selected candidates verbally or they will post a merit list on its official website. In order to prepare for the walk in interview, the candidates are advised to prepare an application form for which the procedure is given in this notice. The participants of comply with the eligibility criteria will only be called for walk-in interview where they have to produce all the supporting certificates during the verification phase.
TCIL Jobs Vacancy Details:
The TCIL Recruitment 2017 is calling candidates to apply for the following openings –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Contract Engineer||02 No’s|
The participants needs to have obtained the given qualifications in order to be eligible –
Applicants must have secure B.Sc/B.Tech/B.E. in Engineering in Computer Science or IT or Electronics and Communication scoring at least 60% from a well known Institute or University is eligible.
The participants must have at least 01 year of work experience post qualification in relevant field.
The notification TCIL recruitment 2017 has propounded the age limit of the candidates to apply which is not exceeding 35 years of age as on 16 December 2016. Moreover, the organization has relaxed the upper limit for the candidates and reserved category.
Check here – State Government Jobs
After successfully clearing the selection procedure propounded by TCIL Recruitment 2017, participants will get 20,000/- per month salary plus benefits and allowances is permissible to the job position.
The Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited has propounded TCIL Recruitment 2017 notification according to which the candidates will be hired based on the performance in the walk-in interview. The selection committee set up by the organisation will be the one who will decide the list of eligible candidates based on the performance eligibility criteria qualification experience.
How to Apply TCIL Jobs:
The Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited will be organizing a walk in interview for which application must be prepared. The candidates can follow the given steps in order to do the same –
- Firstly they will have to go to www.tcil-india.com and then proceed to the career section of the website and click on the link “Walk-in interview for two nos of Contract Engineers, one is for Mumbai and Bangalore for Pan African e-network project”.
- Read along the complete application form available and then proceed towards application format where the candidates will have to mention the personal details, qualification details, experience, age and address and other information.
- Duplicate or false data if found, the candidates will be rejected from interview and organisation might undertake legal action.
- Further they have to attach photocopies of certificates and testimonials supporting the claims in the application form along with a recent passport size photo on the opening page of application form.
- After preparing the application, they have to carry it to the walk-in interview to be held at the given address –
Telecommunications Consultants of India Limited,
Flat Number 8, Type II,
Sector 27, Seawood, Nerul East.
Navi Mumbai – 400 706.
- The participant must also produce original documents during the interview session is verification of documents will be done if the candidates is selected.
Based on the TCIL Recruitment 2017 notice, associated dates are as followed –
|Walk-in Interview.||21st December 2016 between 10.00 to 16.30|
Advertisement and application available for latest recruitment – http://www.tcil-india.com/new/Careers1.php