TATA Scholarship 2018
Students who are looking forward at availing TATA Scholarship for studying abroad can find all the relevant details about TATA Scholarship Scheme from this website. The main aim of TATA Scholarship Program is to provide financial guidance to worthy students in order to assist in their graduate programs. The TATA Endowment Scholarship will be provided annually and beneficiary will receive the TATA Scholarship at Cornell for the duration of their undergraduate studies at Cornell University. Candidates can apply for TATA Education Scholarship before the last date for availing benefits from TATA Scholarship 2018. So don’t waste your valuable time and apply now for pursuing your higher studies. TATA Group Scholarship is looking forward at supporting around twenty scholars at any given time and will ensure that the candidates have access to Cornell University. Candidates, who will fulfill the eligibility criteria for TATA Scholarship for Studying Abroad, will have to submit Ratan TATA Scholarship Form before the due date. Find more information about the scholarship scheme from the official website. Other relevant details like the scholarship criteria, selection process, and method of application can be found on this page. Go through all the points carefully and then fill the application form.
TATA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
In order to receive the TATA Scholarship Cornell, a candidate must fulfill certain eligibility criteria. The organization has listed some clauses that the candidates must consider when it comes to availing this opportunity. As there are many candidates approaching and applying for scholarship, it is important that you leave no stone unturned in improving your chances of scholarship. Go through the points mentioned below and get a clear understanding about the scholarship:
- Candidates will be offered admission to Cornell as an UG (Under Graduate) student;
- Aspirants must be an Indian citizen and should have completed secondary school in India;
- Candidates must be eligible for need-based financial aid.
Apply Now – Best Scholarships List in India
When it comes to scholarship programs, the organizations are very particular about whom they select and whether the student they choose genuinely require help and will meet their expectations or not. Therefore, the selection of the candidates for TATA Scholarship for Indian Students will be done solely on the basis of the qualification of the students. So that means candidates with good scores will be considered on priority. As per their aim, students with god qualification may have to drop from studies due to lack of finance and this is when their aid will prove out to be actually helpful for middle-class students.
The TATA Education and Development Trust is a philanthropic affiliate of India’s TATA Group will allow Cornell to offer financial guidance to undergraduate students from India. Priority will be given to capable scholar accepted to the following:-
- College of Engineering;
- College of Planning, Art and Architecture;
- Applied Economics and Management major in the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business;
- Majors across colleges in the biological sciences, and other “hard” sciences, physical sciences, as well as the social sciences.
Check now – Best Indian Scholarships
How to Apply TATA Scholarship:
Candidates who wish to apply for Scholarship By TATA Group, will have to complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE. Follow the steps mentioned below and apply for TATA Scholarship Abroad Study without any issues.
- Students who want to get the scholarship must first visit the official website which is mentioned below.
- After you will see the home page displayed on your computer screen, you need to click on “Apply” tab from the top menu bar.
- You will be directed to a new page where you will have to click on “International Students >>Tata Scholarship” link.
- Go through all the details about Scholarship by TATA and ensure their eligibility for TATA Scholarship for Higher Studies.
- After that, click on the “College Scholarship Service (CSS) PROFILE” link.
- You will have to then “Sign in to complete your CSS Profile” section and click the “Sign In 2018-19” button.
- You will have to click on the “Sign Up” button for creating a new account.
- Complete the General Student Information in blank textboxes.
- Choose the “I agree with the Terms & Conditions” link.
- Click on “Next” button to complete the signup process.
- After that a new username or password will be created successfully.
- After you complete the signup process, you will have to complete CSS PROFILE.
- Enter your Valid Username and Password and fill TATA Scholarship Application Form.
- Click on the “Submit” button to enter other important details and get a printout of filled form for future need.
|Last Date||Second Week of March 2018|
Official Link: http://www.cornell.edu/
Notification Link: https://admissions.cornell.edu/apply/international-students/tata-scholarship