TANCET Application Form 2017 – Online Registration Has Started! Admissions For MBA, MCA, ME, M Tech, M Arch, M Plan Courses
Apply for TANCET 2017 Exam today! The Anna University has released the TANCET Application Form 2017 for interested students who want to pursue higher education. The courses offered at various colleges include MCA,MBA, ME, M Tech, M Arch, and M Plan. Eligible candidates have to register online and submit application forms using the below provided links. The following additional details are provided on this page for the readers benefit –
- Course Details
- Application Fee
- Selection Process
- Exam Pattern And Syllabus
- How To Apply
- Important Dates
- Website Links
The Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) will be conducted as per official schedule on 25th and 26th March during morning and afternoon hours. First, Check the TANCET notification and ensure your qualification for the desired Masters programme. Then you can submit the applications before the last date of 20th Feb, 2017 using the below provided details. Do not forget to save your user id and password as these login details are needed in the future for hall ticket downloads.
Our dedicated team of professionals at the website have collected and published the below specified details for the benefit of interested candidates. You can also bookmark the relevant pages for periodic checking and future updates of hall tickets and results.
Check now – Top List of Engineering Entrance Exams
The TANCET Application Form 2017 details for various courses is listed below –
|Sl. No||Course Name||Minimum Eligibility||Degree Marks|
|1||MBA||3 Yrs. Bachelors Degree||General Category Candidates –
|2||MCA||3 Yrs. Bachelors Degree With Math At 10 + 2 Or Above|
|3||MCA (Lateral Entry)||3 Yrs. BCA/BSc (CS,IT) With Math At 10 + 2 Or Above|
|4||ME/M Tech/M Arch/M Plan||Bachelor Degree/Equivalent + Valid GATE Score Card|
Check Now – Entrance Exams after 12th
TANCET Selection Process:
- The candidates who perform with merit in the written test will be selected for admission.
- The minimum eligibility marks will be decided by the authorities.
- The cut off marks for qualification will be released along with admission notification.
- The qualified candidates will be invited for counselling session after informing them.
- Documents are verified and then the college/university seat is allotted.
Check here – Important Abbreviations for Entrance Exams
TANCET Written Exam Pattern And Syllabus:
- The test for each academic course is conducted at separate times on different days.
- The duration of each test is for a period of 2 hours.
- The written test is for 100 marks for all the academic courses.
- There will be 1 mark allotted for each correct answer
- There is negative marking of 1/3 for each incorrect answer.
- Candidates can appear for more than one entrance as the timings are different.
- The MBA Syllabus includes Verbal Ability, Data Interpretation, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- The MCA Syllabus includes Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Analytical Reasoning, and Computer Awareness.
- The Engineering Syllabus includes Engineering Mathematics, Basic Engineering and Sciences, and Chosen Trade/Subject in Engineering Graduation.
- The marks allotment for each academic course entrance is tabulated below –
|Course Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|ME/M Tech/ M Arch/ M Plan|
TANCET Application Fee:
As per TANCET Application Form 2017 terms, The following processing fee details are listed –
|General And OBC Category Candidates||Rs 500/-|
|SC/ST/SCA Category Candidates||Rs 250/-|
|Duplicate Hall Ticket Fee If Original Is Lost||Rs 100/- As DD With Request Letter + Details Of Registration No./ Application No.|
How to Apply TANCET:
Eligible candidates have to register online as per the following guidelines –
- Use the below provided important links for opening the official website.
- First you have to create a user account with unique email id, password, and personal details.
- Next login with user id and password to submit complete academic details.
- Upload the photo scan and check particulars before you click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Make the online payment of application processing fee.
- Download and save a copy of the completed application form in PDF format.
- Use this application number for future communication with authorities.
- Applications can be submitted for more than one course with additional fees.
The following dates are important as per the TANCET Application Form 2017 notification –
|Start Date For Online Application Registration||29th January, 2017|
|Last Date For Submitting Online Applications||20th February, 2017 By 5.30 PM|
|Exam Date For MCA Admissions||25th March, 2017 At 10 – 12 AM|
|Exam Date For MBA Admissions||25th March, 2017 At 2.30 – 4.30 PM|
|Exam Date For ME/M Tech/M Arch/M Plan||26th March, 2017 At 10 – 12 AM|
|Date Of Results Declaration||April 2017|
|Start Date For Counselling||April/May 2017|
The link for official website of TANCET is at – https://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017/
The links for official advertisement – https://www.annauniv.edu/tancet2017/advt.pdf
Online registration process – https://tancet.annauniv.edu/natt/