TNPSC Recruitment 2017 : Apply Latest Jobs Online
Good news for the candidates who wish to apply for the TNPSC officials had released the notification to fill various posts in their field.The latest we heard that the Officials of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission had released Notification for the Assistant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector and other Posts.Eligible candidates are advised to apply for the above posts before 16.12.2017.Complete details about the TNPSC Recruitment can be grabbed from the official website and careersplus.in website too.Other points such as age limit, required qualification, salary structure, and other details can be grabbed from the notification and from the page below.
TNPSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health||14|
|Junior Electrical Inspector||03|
|Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||117|
Candidates who wish to apply for the latest vacancies under the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 for the above mentioned posts should have B.E. or B. Tech or other Degree in equivalent qualification from Recognized University or board.
As per the official notification the candidates Age limit should not exceed 30 Years,Age Relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates.
Candidates who had selected for the above posts will get s. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 5100/- p.m from the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
Selection of the candidates is based on the performance of the candidates in Written Test (Preliminary and Main) and personal interview.
The candidates are Requested to pay Rs. 150/- as registration fee and Rs. 200/- as an application fee.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the TNPSC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website http://tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the “Notifications” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “COMBINED ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION” Tab.
- A fresh page with set of instructions will appear,Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the Application form with required details,Click on Submit option.
|Last date for submission of application||16.12.2017|
|Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||19.12.2017|
Date of Written Examination
|Paper – I (Subject Paper)||24.02.2018 FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M|
|Paper – II (General Studies)||24.02.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M|
TNPSC CESE Notification Link – Click Here
Official Notification of above mentioned posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications||PSCWB Recruitment 2017|
|EESL Recruitment 2017||Kolkata Police Recruitment 2017|