Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017 – Gardener, Cook, Horse Maintainer, Kattukattupavar
With regards to the latest advertisement published by the Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017, the job profiles such as Horse Maintainer, Cook, Gardener, Kattukattupavar are available with a total of 31 nos of vacancies. As the advertisement states, the selection will be done purely on interview and verification. Further, we have also mentioned the eligibility criteria which must be met in order to take place in the recruitment. The aspirants can refer this complete advertisement to know more about the available positions. Also, we have stated the how to apply procedure so that one can submit their application without any problem. The closing date for submission of application is 03rd July 2017.
Tamil Nadu Police Dept Vacancy Details –
Following are the openings available –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Horse Maintainer||28 Nos|
Required Qualifications –
The candidates who are willing to enrol for any of the vacancies stated above must have passed 08th or equivalent from any recognized school or board with good academic records. He/she must be able to read and write tamil or equivalent language to be eligible.
Age limit –
The age limit anticipated by the Tamil Nadu Police Recruitment 2017 is between 18 to 30 years of age above which the applicants will no longer be eligible for the job profiles. However, in case of reserved categories which includes ST/SC/PWD etc, they will get the relaxation as per the rules and regulation of the organization.
Salary Structure –
The salary prescribed by the notification is between 4,800/- to 10,000/- along with 1,300/- Grade Pay.
Selection Process –
The selection of the right candidate depends on following rounds i.e. Document Verification and Interview. Both will be practiced by the team of experts and recruiters from the Tamil Nadu Police Department. The candidates will have to provide correct documents to clear the verification round whereas their performance, educational qualification, and other parameters will be taken in consideration during Interview.
The information pertaining the application fee is not available. If there is any fee to be paid, one will have to pay it before the due date.
How to Apply Tamil Nadu Police Jobs-
The application form is available online and requires to be submitted through proper channel. The following are the guidelines to apply properly –
- First of all, enter the URL of the website i.e. www.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/Recruitment
- Next, look for the correct notification for reference and then, click on the application form and take a print of the same.
- The next step is to feed in the details as prompted by the form.
- Note that the information must be written correctly and completely failing which it is cause rejection of application.
- Then, affix passport sized photo on the application form and do the signature wherever required.
- Now, attach the documents enlisted on the advertisement or the application form and finally, submit it enclosed in an envelope at the official address mentioned on the notification.
Important Dates –
|Closing date for submission of application||03rd July 2017|
Important Links –
Advertisements are available at http://www.tnpolice.gov.in/CCTNSNICSDC/Recruitment
Find More Imp Links
|State Govt Jobs|