Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017
You should grab the chance!! Job-hunters this is for you!! There has been a recent broadcast channeled by Syndicate Bank. They channeled in that they have a recent notice for appliers. The name given to their recent news is Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 for the year of 2017. A support offered by the bank in terms of employment can get nearly 400 applicants a space to work in. They can grow in the bank, they can explore if they have that much ambition to perform it. The online website of the bank which is registered online as www.syndicatebank.in has all the data about the bank, what are its relations with other banks, how often do they hire, who they hire and what are the niche of a population they are in search for. Those who read this article and feel like they are fine and eligible for applying for any of the posts which they have looked in for; they can apply by writing down an application and submitting it online before the 28th of December 2016. The whole vacancy related scenario can be found out online from the same link provided before you.
Syndicate Bank PO Jobs Vacancy Details:
A count of seats has been set up, that this number of contestants and their entries will be accepted, these acceptances shall be made upon how much qualified a person is, information about it is given here,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of seats vacant as per notice by Syndicate Bank|
|1.||Probationary Officer/PO||400 seats in total|
Required Qualification Syndicate Bank PO:
- A minimal of graduation degree has been asked by the bank to be qualified in the minimum range.
- Also, in graduation, a score of 60% should have been scored.
- This score has been lowered for SC, ST, PWD for 55%
- These scores shall be from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit for Syndicate Bank PO:
Every organization has their norms of age, in Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017 notice to the age limit for the PO job has been dictated,
- The individual applying for the post of PO should be between the ages of 20-28 years at the time of applying.
- Relaxations shall be given and its terms and conditions can be found out from the website.
Check Here – Bank Exam Syllabus
Syndicate Bank PO Selection Process:
For being selected for the post of PO for Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017, one has to go through these steps,
Individuals who want to apply for the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment, they have to know that they will be selected through interviews and test. A Group discussion round can also be taken by the Panel of the bank. In written exam, there shall be 4 main sections which will test the reasoning, the aptitude, Knowledge about English and awareness about the society. The sections shall be of 50 marks each, and the paper will be for 2 hours, and for 200 marks in total. Previous exam papers, fresh pattern and the syllabus shall be found out from the bank’s website or online. Interviews and the group discussion round are held just to test which one of the candidate is fit for the post of being a Probationary officer, as matching with the job description is crucial.
Check Here – Latest Syndicate Bank Jobs
Syndicate PO Salary Structure:
The person or the group of people who have been assigned the job of PO through Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2017, they will be paid,
During the training period, a sum of amount 2500 INR shall be paid per month. After one has completed the training and has been certified, they will be paid 10000 INR.
Check More – Bank Jobs in India
How to Apply Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment:
Individuals, who aim for grabbing the chance by the Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment notice, can follow these steps,
- The official website of the bank has to be visited which is www.syndicatebank.in
- Then the website can be read to know about the company and its works.
- You have to find out the section which says something about Announcements and then the career option beneath it can be selected.
- Then on the very next page, there shall be a link which says “PGDBF Programme” which has to be selected.
- If you are new you have to register or login if you have already signed up.
- The application form will be visible which has to be printed and filled.
- The filled form has to be submitted with many of the documents affixed to it.
Some amount of fee should be paid with the application which is,
|SC, ST, PWD Cadre||100 INR|
|1.||Paying the fees online shall commence from||14th December to 28th December 2016|
|2.||Last date to register online is||28th December 2016|
|3.||Call letters will be available from||14th February 2017|
|4.||Online test for recruitment||26th February 2017|
- Check Syndicate bank official notification – Download Here