SVPNPA Recruitment 2016-17: Veterinary posts
New job notifications!! Go fetch right now!! At SVPNPA a job note has been asserted by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy. Veterinary posts are available in SVPNPA for whom they have organized this Recruitment scheme. The seats for the post have not yet specified but they are subjected to change once one applies. Well talented and qualified candidates are needed by the corporation who requires them to fill up the applications for the Veterinary post. All applications are must be written down and sent to postal address beforehand the deadline arrives which has been dictated to be 10/2/2017. Advertisement number which is entered in the sequence is No.15011/3/2014-Estt. (Vol-I). Simple steps are required to be followed to get applying for the Veterinary post in SVPNPA Recruitment. The applications should be downloaded and then completed with all details the form has been asking, and after which the form should be posted into the given postal address. Our team of career plus provides you good quality content with the required links about SVPNPA Recruitment as well.
SVPNPA Jobs Vacancy Details and Required Qualifications:
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy made an assertion on the web regarding the availability of a post which will be mentioned in the next lines, also, with the name of the post, the qualification criteria needed by the department is also given,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Required Qualification|
As per the information given by SVPNPA about the Recruitment, here are some details about the age limit group they are going to accept,
- Interested applicants applying for the post of Veterinary officer should be less than 56 years of age.
- Reserved categories are the only one who will be given some relaxations in age on submission of documents with the form.
SVPNPA gave certain norms about the selection process being held by the department,
The applications received will go through the screening where all cadre of the individual will be analyzed. Whether it may be their age or qualification or if they bear any experience. The application that marks the entry as the person having some experience in Stable management or in Treatment of horses will be given preference. Based on the list they might have prepared all the individuals will be called in for the written interview procedure. Interviews or the tests are the way to know about how much the individual actually is capable of, and will they be able to perform actions as per the requirement. The final call, however, depends upon only the decision of SVPNPA Panel.
Check here – State Government jobs
The individuals, who are found in the list of the panel, shall be then given the mentioned impressive pay. The pay decided is 45600-39100 INR with extra grade pay due to being in that post, of 5400 INR. Rest all extra pay which might be included in the ledger of the pay shall be subjected and will be totally dependent upon how the person’s performance is.
How to Apply SVPNPA Jobs:
- Those who stay fascinated by the offer of SVPNPA Recruitment must visit the page of the Academy www.svpnpa.gov.in
- Homepage has many other details and information where it shall let you know about the department, its memories, its achievements, and goals.
- Left side corner from below contains links which will say “vacancies”
- This link actually has all recruitment offers by SVPNPA.
- Form should be completed correctly.
- The completed form with affixed documents must be submitted with an envelope wrapped over it written as “Application for the Veterinary officer post”.
- An address has been informed so that the applicants can send their entries on it.
To the Secretary,
Government of India,
Minister of Home affairs,
North Block-New delhi-110 001
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi-110 069
According to the dictation by the SVPNPA Recruitment, all forms should be sent in before the given date,
|All forms as entry should be posted before||10/2/2017|
- The advertisement link with the application form attached is http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=549:inviting-nominations-for-the-post-of-veterinary-officer-on-deputation&catid=35&Itemid=207&lang=en