SVIMS Admissions 2017 – Online Application For PG Medical (MD):
SVIMS Stands for Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences is offering svims admissions for Post graduation in Medical Field.
However there are some important dates to keep a track of,
IMPORTANT DATES OF THE YEAR:
- Notification Date is 10th March, 2017
- Online Registration Service will begin from 06th April, 2017
- Last Date for Online registration is 12th April, 2017
- Date for getting e-hall ticket/ Admit card is 20th April, 2017 onwards
- Online Entrance Test held on Computers 24th April, 2017
- Time Duration for Online Entrance test is 2.30-4.55 pm
- Question Paper and Answer-key release date is 24th April, 2017
- Time of Question Paper and Answer-key release is till 5 pm
- Applicant likely to receive any email would be till 26th April, 2017
- Time Applicant is likely to receive any email would be Till 5 pm
- Final key will be released on 2nd May, 2017
- Merit List will be released on 2nd May, 2017
- Time of Release of Merit and Final key after 5 pm
- Rank Card Downloadable from 6th May, 2017
- PH Status Verified by the Board till 10th May, 2017
Counselling, Fee-Payment, Enquiry, Submissions of Documents, Bond-signing on 11th may, 2017
- Final counselling Date : Will be updated soon
- Course Commencement date is 16th may, 2017
- Admission Process Ending on 31st May, 2017
COURSES OFFERED :
- Genito urinary Surgery( Urology)
- Medical gastroenterology
- Surgical oncology
- Surgical gastroenterology
- Medical oncology
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- TB and Respiratory Medicine
- Radio Diagnosis
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Transfusion Medicine
- General surgery
- Forensic Medicine
- Dental surgery
- Emergency medicine
- Community Medicine
The Applicant must abide by following Laws ,
- If Impersonation in entrance test is detected, the Candidate would be debarred from the examination process.
- False Documents with falsified Identification will not be entertained and Candidate’s Admission will be Cancelled.
- Irregular behavior during the test will result in the Candidate getting their seats cancelled.
SEATS AVAILABILITY ACCORDING TO THE COURSE:
- FOR MD(Radio diagnosis): Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 07 .
- FOR MD (Pathology): Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 02
- FOR MD (Microbiology) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 01
- FOR MD(Transfusion medicine) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 1
- FOR MD(Biochemistry) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 1
- FOR MD(Radiotherapy): Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 3
- FOR MD(Nuclear Medicine) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 4
- FOR MD (Medicine) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 9
- FOR MD (Emergency MEDICINE) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 2
- FOR MD (Anesthesiology) :Time duration of Course is 3 Years.
Number of seats available are 13
*NOTE: The minimum Qualification required for every course is MBBS.
PROCEDURE OF APPLYING FOR THE COURSES: (Online):
- Candidates can fill out the form online.
- Links are available at www.svimspt.ap.nic.in
- Before, applying the applicant must have sheer knowledge about tiny details. He/she can read the brochure given by the college for details.
- After going on the link, the applicant will be asked or details to fill, which will identify the individual such as Contact details, Email information ,name, etc.
- Further, a Password is needed to be generated and the applicant must remember the password for further assistance.
- The website will automatically send a Unique id on the applicant’s mobile number. The applicant must keep a hold of such id, because it will be needed a lot for admission process as identification proof.
- Payment of fees will be displayed on the website itself.
- Student has to pay 2000 Rs. While registration including all the taxes through Net-Banking, or Any Credit or Debit cards.
- After payment, the applicant must wait for the window to display that the transaction has been successful, or wither way, no returns will be made.
- Then after the payment of registration has been done, applicant will be taken to page which will show all the boxes which are needed to be filled by them, as their personal details, and they have to save it.
- Then, the Applicant is required to upload a reuired-sized photograph, which is fresh and recent.
- The photograph must be in default image viewing format.
- Photograph must contain light background, black and white photograph is invalid.
- Then the Applicant must upload their unique signature, it must be within the box and signed by a thick ball-point pen.
- The length of the signature must not fail to exceed 50kb
- The Applicant is needed to scan and upload these documents,
- MBBS Degree
- MBBS Marks Memo
- Caste Certificate (Those who are applying under any caste quota)
- Internship certificate
- Applicant with Disability must upload PWD Certificate.
- Medical council registration Certificate.
- The uploaded details must be cross-checked and mistakes must be corrected.
- After, the mistakes has been rectified the forms and everything must be saved and also a copy of all the details must be maintained as a hard-copy, and the registration tab must be clicked.
- The generated e-ticket or the hard-copy of the form along with password as identification must be maintained with the applicant for further inquiry process.
- E-tickets will be available on the website by 20th April, 2017.
- The Applicant will only be allowed to appear for an entrance exam with the e-ticket also with a Unique Identity Proof.