UP Sugar Mill JE Syllabus – Junior & Assistant Engineers, Cane Officer, Chemist Posts – Exam Pattern – Download Syllabus
UP Sugar Mill JE Syllabus 2016: UP Sugar Factories Federation Limited has notified for vacancy in various positions. Candidates from General and Reserved categories can compete for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Chemist, Accounts Officer, Grade III, etc., positions. Applications can be sent using the online mode before closing Date. All the applicants would have to participate in the Exam and interview for selection to the above mentioned vacancy. Aspirants who are eagerly awaiting the UP Sugar Mill syllabus for the exam can access it online as of today. The previous question papers, answer keys, tips for success in exam, and other important guidelines can also be checked using online resources.
UP Sugar Mills Junior Engineer Examinations Notification:
Organization Name: Uttar Pradesh Cooperative Sugar Factories Federation Ltd.
Qualification Into: Engineers, Officers, Chemists, and Other Posts
Category: Exam Pattern And Syllabus
Official Website: http://www.upsugarfed.org/
Examination Pattern And Tips For UP Sugar Mills JE Exams:
The tentative exam pattern and the evaluation procedure is listed below –
- The Examination will be conducted to screen the candidates for general intelligence.
- English proficiency is also evaluated to gauge the communication and academic abilities.
- Multiple choice objective type questions are asked with four answer choices.
- The exam will be qualifying in nature and those who secure less than cut off marks are disqualified.
- The aspirants have to prepare by practising the previous year question papers and other study material of good quality.
- English comprehension and communication have to be improved with the help of extensive and focussed reading exercises and group discussions.
- General knowledge has to be brushed up and numerical skills have to be improved.
How To Download UP Sugar Mill JE Syllabus:
The official syllabus for the examinations can be downloaded with the help of following guidelines –
- The official website can be accessed at the following link in a browser -http://www.upsugarfed.org/
- The “Vacancy in Sugar Mill” link in the left pane can be clicked for the employment portal.
- The syllabus link under the “Important Notice – Download” section can be accessed when it is activated.
- All the aspirants are advised to check the official website and online resources for important dates and future updates regarding the exam.
Syllabus Of Competitive Exams For UP Sugar Mill JE Selection:
The written exams are usually conducted by the selection authorities to screen the candidates and prepare short lists. The qualified candidates are intimated and interviews are conducted subsequently for appointments. The UP Sugar Mill JE syllabus for competitive examinations is provided below:
UP Sugar Mill JE Post Syllabus:
The exam tests the skills of aspirants in terms of general intelligence, awareness, logical thinking, numerical aptitude, analytical and reasoning abilities. The syllabus for the qualifying exam for various posts such as JE, AE, Accounts Officer, Chemist, etc., will comprise of the following five broad topics:
- General Knowledge
A sharp and agile brain with the ability to remember and recollect facts, figures, numbers, dates, etc., is required.
Proficiency in terms of reading, writing, communication, analysis, correction, completion, and comprehension are tested in this section.
The ability to understand and apply school and higher secondary level mathematics is tested.
- General Science
The ability to display scientific temper and aptitude along with understanding of basic facts and concepts are tested.
The ability to logically resolve problems, analytical, figurative or diagrammatic skills and basic numerical skills are tested.
Uttar Pradesh Sugar Mill JE Syllabus Details:
Specific concepts are covered in each section of the competitive examination The detailed syllabus is provided below for the benefit of the aspirants –
General Knowledge –
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Events and Current Affairs – National & International.
- Pioneers and Inventors In Different Fields
- Awards and Honors.
- The Current Economic Scene.
- General Politics.
- Important Economic, Financial and Business News.
- Scientific Inventions, Discoveries.
- Historical Dates and Days.
- Books and Authors
- Sports and Games.
- Vocabulary – Antonyms, Synonyms, Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection And Correction.
- Sentence Construction.
- Idioms, Phrases, Figures Of Speech.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Shuffling elements in a sentence
- Substitutions involving single phrases.
- Unseen Passages
- Business Mathematics – Simple, Compound Interest, Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Percentages
- Speed, Time, Work and Distance
- Boats and Streams
- Problems On Ages
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Statistical Averages, Mean, Mode, Median, etc.,
General Science –
- Environment Science
- Agricultural Science
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Clocks and Calendars
- Sequences and Series
- Detection Of Themes
- Venn Diagrams
- Test of Direction Sense, etc.,