ANU – Study Canberra India Scholarship 2017-18:
ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship 2017: Australian National University Canberra is one of the public Universities which have its co-ordinates set in Bruce, Canberra, which is located in the Australian Capital Territory. The University has become a source to provide post graduate as well as graduate courses which covers mainly six fields. The fields enlisted and included in the academics of the University are Science, Art and designs, Education, Engineering, Health, Business and Government Law, and Information sciences. Institutes such as Holmesglen, Northern Sydney Institute of TAFE, Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE, South Western Sydney Institute of TAFE, they are given degrees by the Australian National University. University of Canberra has a partnership with many of the schools like ACT, Senior Secondary College located on the Lake Ginninderra and well-known University of Canberra High school. The Australian National University, provided examination opportunity to fresh candidates. They have taken over the decisive need that, scholarship which will aid the future of the students will be awarded to those who have achieved excellent marks in the final years.
ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship Details:
- Scholarships will be awarded to those who have scored very well in their finals.
- There will be in all 15 scholarships given for Semester first.
- The semester they chose to award for will be the one occurring in the year 2017.
- Scholarship lasts only throughout one semester.
- $5000 will be awarded as Scholarship, in terms of USD.
- For gaining the scholarship, one has to compulsorily enroll in any course of the University.
- Post graduate and graduate courses will only be given the scholarship, that too for first semester.
- The first installment is payable after selection in the first semester.
- However the second one will be paid after the census date of the semester one.
ANU – Study Canberra India Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Study Canberra Scholarship is liable to only who bears the following eligibility,
- Individuals must be an International student to be liable.
- They must be a Citizen of India or must have Indian Citizenship.
- Through the means of ANU Programme, the individual should have accomplished their Studies in India prior.
- They must have selected Undergraduate OR Post graduate OR single or any double program from the University for the year 2017.
- They must have been applying for Semester one.
- If they have completed their undergraduate degree from elsewhere, they should have borne a very excellent result in their secondary study to qualify.
- Australian National University must have sent unconditional number of offers to the individuals after their application.
ANU Study Canberra India Scholarship Benefits:
This Scholarship is valued a total whopping amount of 5000 dollars. The amount will be paid in subjective two installments, The very first one is going to be paid once the applicant has enrolled and has been selected for the admissions and is done with the submission of the forms and documents asked for the enrollment, The second installment will be done after the semester one has nearly reached an edge of completion.
Study Canberra India Scholarship Selection Process:
Scholarships by the Canberra University of Australia are a big responsibility, they have provided important knowledge about what eligibility one must have to qualify, and here they specified the process of getting selected in being nominated for the scholarship,
All the nominees who will have the share of the Scholarship will be selected through academic merit and the application received for the scholarships. The forms for the University whether it might be for the admissions or for the scholarship, it must be without fail be submitted before mid of January of the year 2017. The merit and the score which has been included into the results of the student will be counted and this will only help the panel to decide whom to include into the merit. The applications which will be a very ultimate source of the entry should be also surrendered to the website or on the counter.
How to apply for Study Canberra India Scholarships 2017:
- All the forms for the scholarships should be registered at www.anu.edu.au
- Registrations should be done within the given time limit.
- If one can, log in is a better option to save the browsing history on the website.
- Applications should be filled and then the scholarship applications should be submitted as a separate entry.
- Applicants who must have been selected Undergraduate OR Post graduate OR single or any double program from the University for the year 2017 will only be accounted as valid.
- Scholarship information is arranged just on the right hand corner of the homepage.
- A Valid ANU ID number should be provided for entry or registrations.
One has to hurry up as the offer for the scholarship by the Canberra University has been dictated only till first semester,
|Applications for the Canberra Scholarships will be accepted till||15/1/2017|
Advertisement about the scholarship: http://www.anu.edu.au/students/scholarships/anu-study-canberra-india-scholarship