- 1 State Government Jobs 2017-2018:
- 2 List of Government Departments/Organizations :
- 3 How to Get Job Vacancies Updates:
- 4 How to Apply State Government Jobs:
- 5 State Government Jobs Selection Process:
- 6 Written Test:
- 7 Skill Test:
- 8 Personal Interview:
- 9 Merit List:
- 10 Training:
State Government Jobs 2017-2018:
Looking for State Government Jobs in India then find the updated list of all state Government jobs by state wise view and apply now. 10th, 12th, Graduate and post Graduate candidates looking for government jobs in India are in the right place. Here you will find the list most recent State Government jobs with Job Description, Vacancy, Eligibility, How to Apply, Imp Dates, Notification Links, Salary and many more details. Very often job opportunities are offered every consequent years , and applicants apply for the same. The reason why Government Jobs are preferred over any private sector job is, its continuity. Government jobs are permanent and cannot be inactive for long, so, the applicant has ensured a safe future if he/she is working in Government Offices. For the latest Government job opportunities you are requested to bookmark our page using Ctrl+d and get latest info with instant access.
List of Government Departments/Organizations :
Government of India is handing down job opportunities for applicants interested who can apply to the job opportunities to the applicants who are graduate and postgraduate. Applicants can look up to job opportunities, details, and criteria in on the official website itself. The interested applicant can look up to the details available on the website. Pupil looking for job in government criteria can look up on various website which serve all the related information about the same. Following are different list of departments all over India, according to states, who are offering job chances in the Year 2017.
Some of the job opportunities are for:
- All India Radio Jobs
- PSC Jobs
- Irrigation Department
- Banking Sector obs
- Teaching Jobs
- CB&I Jobs
- BSNL Related Jobs
- SSC Jobs
- Power Generation Related Project offering Jobs
- Police Department Jobs
- Income Tax Collection and Monitoring Related Jobs
- Jobs in Indian Railway.
- Jobs in Rajasthan High Court
- Job as an Apprentice and Diploma Engineer
- DRDO Scientists and Engineers
- Revenue Department Jobs
- Fire Department Jobs
- Forest Department Jobs
How to Get Job Vacancies Updates:
This will enable one to know how they can be updated of what posts are available in which sector of all the states of India. The online resources and services at our disposable provide all the necessary information regarding the latest job openings in various departments. All the State Government jobs aspirants are hereby informed that they can access our up-to-date website for fresh job alerts. Interested candidates can visit the website links provided below using popular browsers. We have listed all the vacancies for many states of India on the same page with links to detailed notifications. Also, one can log in online website such as career plus for more details.
State Wise Government Jobs:
Experienced professionals as well as fresh graduates, undergraduates, researchers, and other job aspirants can avail our Daily Free Job Alerts by registering at the website. Candidates have to provide their email for communication. The new vacancies along with updates to earlier listed vacancies are tabulated and listed in one place; Job seekers can refer to these pages in leisure or get online after receiving the email job alerts on a daily basis to save their valuable time. The website has a familiar look and feel, and displays only the necessary information with links to pages with more detailed advertisements and official notifications.
Grab the chance to get State Wise Job Updates Direct to your Inbox – Submit you Email Here
How to Apply State Government Jobs:
- Forms are available offline and offline; these are the two modes of form-filling and submission.
- If Online, The applicant must take copies of the form, fill and maintain a hard-copy of the same.
- If Offline, the Applicant shall pay some amount on the counter manually, and fill and submit all the documents properly, whereby, having a hard-copy of it as well.
- Also, applicants can check details from career plus website about the mode of applying.
State Government Jobs Selection Process:
- The candidates first have to fill in the application forms; they can be online application or offline application form.
- Online application forms can be filled by visiting the official website of the organization’ offline application forms can be brought from the organization or the pattern may be advertised in leading newspapers or employment news.
- They have to fill the form very carefully providing all the information asked for in the application form.
- Some State Government jobs will have some processing or examination fees; candidates will have to make the payment for it; through the mode of payment mentioned in the instructions, it can be through cash, demand draft, credit or debit card; or through net banking.
- Once the candidate submits the application form, they get their registration number and admit cards.
- The candidates then have to appear for an examination, which will be scheduled by the recruiting organization.
- A merit list of the candidates who qualify in the exams is prepared.
- Candidates who qualify in the selection exam or test are then called for an interactive interview. The candidates who qualify the interview are provided appointment letters or joining letters from the organization’s side.
Check Jobs in Various Cities:
|Bangalore Jobs||Pune Jobs||Mumbai Jobs|
|Hyderabad Jobs||Bhopal Jobs||Chandigarh Jobs|
|Kolkata Jobs||Delhi Jobs||Chennai Jobs|
The vacancy for above mentioned positions is filled by competent Selection Committees using various testing procedures. Eligible candidates who are short-listed are provided Call Letters/Admit Cards/Hall Tickets/E-mail and website alerts. The date, time, and venue are intimated in an official manner. Candidates who arrive on time have to take the written test. Based on departmental requirements, The tests will include descriptive, objective, multiple choice questions with or without negative marking. General Knowledge and Awareness, General English, and Technical/Academic/Optional Subject skills are tested for 100 marks each. Some positions require understanding of departmental rules, procedures, statutory orders, etc., and these are also tested as the case may be. Optional subjects include Economics/Math/Statistics/Engineering Branch/Specialization in PG/Graduation discipline/etc., depending on relevant academic qualifications sought. Candidates are eliminated or selected based on minimum and maximum marks respectively.
The vacancies in Government require candidates with technical and engineering backgrounds for some departmental positions. Field visits are essential for some positions and physical fitness is tested for this purpose. The eligible candidates are subjected to skills test which include display of trade skills, vehicle driving, athleticism in running and jumping, operation of machinery, equipment, and instruments, etc., depending on the job profile.
Candidates who successfully complete the initial rounds of written exams and practical skills are subjected to oral tests. These include group discussions, personal and technical interviews, viva voice, etc., Candidates have to display fluency in English or local language with good communication and social skills. Technical interviews are conducted by qualified supervisors, professors, administrators and senior authorities to test the candidate’s academic and professional standing.
The merit lists of candidates who are shortlisted for selection by interview/viva voice are prepared after careful evaluation of performance in written examinations. The aggregate marks percentages will be used to filter the candidates. Candidates who secure less than 33% marks in the written examinations will be disqualified. Those who manage to secure more than 45% marks are deemed eligible for interview or appointment, where applicable. Candidates will be called in 1:3 ratio i.e. 3 candidates are called for one vacancy. The Commission/Selection Committee decisions are final and non-negotiable.
Check Jobs of Different Sector
|Teaching Jobs||Bank Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Police Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
The above mentioned positions are in different departments and selected candidates are given direct deputation, permanent posting, employment with probation period, and training depending on the departmental requirements. Performance of appointees is evaluated from time to time by superiors. The selected candidates may receive assistance, supervision, guidance, and training as necessary. Candidates are given opportunity to upgrade the relevant skills and knowledge as part of training. The appointees will be familiarized with all the departmental rules, procedures, statutory guidelines, and other official functions in accordance with Departmental Guidelines.
PS: Candidates can use website services anytime for complete instructions and official updates for specific job designations at the above mentioned organizations.