SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the position of Clerk, Clerk Cum DEO, Stenographer, Jr. Scale Stenographer
The Subordinate Services Selection Board of Punjab recently unveiled the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 notification according to which the organization is searching for young and dynamic candidates for its vacant positions. The organization has released the advertisement for the recruitment of positions that are Clerk, Stenographer, Clerk Cum DEO, and Jr. Scale Stenographer for which the total number of seats available is 2200 Nos. The organization has prescribed the eligibility criteria and other pertaining details regarding each of the vacant post with which the applicants can refer and self assess the eligibility and apply accordingly. The organization has released the Advertisement no. 4 of 2016 which contains the following information in detail. The aspirants can visit www.punjabsssb.gov.in in order to apply where the last date for submission of application is 27th September 2016.
With respect to the Notification posted by the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 , following are the Details on the Vacant Posts –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Clerk Cum DEO||06 Nos|
|Junior Scale Stenographer||14 Nos|
The Total number of seats available as per the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 is 2200 Nos of which the aspirants are required to be eligible with respect to the positions in order to apply.
In order to apply for any of the position as mentioned in the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016, the aspirants must have obtained the following Essential Qualifications which is one of the eligibility criteria –
- The aspirants who are interested in applying for any of the said position are required to have obtained Graduate Degree from any recognized and reputed University or Institution.
- The applicants are required to have qualified the Metric Examination with Punjabi Language.
- He / she must have secured certification on computer course certified from ISO 9001 Institution.
Keeping the Eligibility Criteria in context, the Age Limit for all of the above positions is between 18 to 37 years of age. As per the norms of the organization, the applicants under different categories such as OBC, SC, ST, etc will be eligible to get their respective relaxable period.
The selection for any of the positions given above will be conducted by the selection commission elected by the organization in order to shortlist suitable candidates. The Selection Process as proposed by the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 is through the Written Test and Interview. The aspirants qualifying the first round of Written Test will only be eligible to attend the Interview round where the final shortlisting will be performed.
The aspirants who will be shortlisted for any of the above said positions will be provided Salary between the Pay Scale of 10,300/- to 34,800/- + 3,200/- to 3,600/- Grade Pay. The aspirants will also be eligible to receive Benefits permissible by the organization.
The applicants will have to submit their applications to the Subordinate Services Selection Board of Punjab are required to pay the respective Application cum Processing Fee in order to complete the submission.
|General / Unreserved||600/-|
|SC / ST||150/-|
The applicants have to pay the application fee through the prescribed channel.
How to Apply:
Keeping the Recruitment notification in mind, we have compiled few steps that are required to be followed in order to apply for any of the said positions that are as follows –
- In order to submit the application, the aspirants must visit the official portal of SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 as submission through any other channel will not be accepted.
- The URL is www.punjabsssb.gov.in.
- The candidates can refer the official advertisement by clicking on the Advertisements section where they will be required to click on Advt. No. of 2016.
- After referring the official notification, the candidates can click on the Online Applications section on the Homepage which will direct to list of open applications where the candidates must click on “Online Application For Advt No. 4/2015 (Clerks & Data Entry Operator) “.
- The aspirants have to enter all the details asked by the application form ensuring no field is left empty.
- The aspirants then can upload their signature and passport sized photo wherever required and click on the Submit Button for final submission.
- The aspirants can obtain the Hard Copy of the Printout of the application form for future reference.
Below are the Important Dates as prescribed in the official notification released by the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 –
|Starting Date of Submission of Application Form||7th September 2016|
|Final Date for Submission||27th September 2016|
The official link of the OJAS Recruitment 2016 portal is www.punjabsssb.gov.in
The Official Advertisement is available here – Download Notification
The online application form – Apply Here
SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of Secretary and Officer
The Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab is the recruitment body for the recruitment of various positions in Government offices and Departments. The Selection Board is based in Punjab and conducts recruitment in the state itself. The Selection Board recently posted notification for the recruitment of various Secretary Posts for which the details are given in the advertisement below. The aspirants can login to the website www.punjabsssb.gov.in for more information.
The Subordinate Services Selection Board based in Punjab state has recently posted notification for the recruitment of various available posts. According to the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016, the post of vacancies available are Kanungo and Abkari Officer and Panchayat Secretary for which the total vacancies available is 847 Nos of seats. The candidates are required to submit application form in order to apply for the said positions. The candidates are required to be between 18 to 37 years of age to apply for these positions. The Last date for submission of application form is 22nd August 2016 and 6th September 2016 respectively.
Subordinate Services Selection Board posted the two advertisement for the post of Kanungo and Abkari Officer & Panchayat Secretary with the Advt No. 1/2016 and Advt No. 2/2016 respectively. The total number of openings available are 847 Nos for which the aspirants under General / SC / ST / OBC can apply following the instructions prescribed in the advertisement.
The SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 published recently has stated the several openings for the position of Secretary. The given information are as per the advertisement –
|Sr. No.||Positions||No. of Vacancies||Salary|
|1.||Panchayat Secretary||800 Nos.||10,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,200/-.|
|2.||Kanungo and Abkari Officer||47 Nos.||10,300/- to 34,800/- plus 4,200/-.|
The total number of seats available for vacancy is 847 Nos.
The applicants who are interested in the post mentioned in the advertisement are required to have obtained below given qualifications in order to apply for the advertised post which is as follows –
- Panchayat Secretary
Graduation with at least 1 years of Computer Course.
- Kanungo and Abkari Officer
The aspirants who are interested to apply for this position are required to have possessed minimum 125 hours with experience in using Personal Computer or Information Technology in the working of Desktop Publishing or Office productivity applications from Institution recognized by the Government which is ISO 9001 certified.
The applicants who are interested in applying for this post is required to have obtained “O’ level certificate in Computer Information Technology Course of DOEACC or Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course of Government of India.
The applicants applying for any of the post advertised above are required to be between 18 to 37 years of age as on 01st January 2015 as per the notification released by the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016.
The organization provides relaxable period as per the norms of the organization.
As per the selection process prescribed by the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016, the aspirants will have to qualify the rounds of selection. The organization has stated the rounds of selection that comprises of Written Test and Interview. The aspirants who qualify the Written Test will be promoted to the Interview Round where their qualification, eligibility, and performance will be assessed by the organization with the help of Selection Panel elected by the organization. The candidates who qualify the given scheme of selection will be entitled to receive seats of the post applied for.
Following are the Pattern for Written Test –
- General Awareness ( Current Affairs, Punjab Culture, Punjab History, General Knowledge).
- Computer Basics
- Mental Ability and Reasoning
- Arithmetic ( Matric )
- Language Proficiency
The candidates are required to make the payment of the Application Fee so as to complete the Submission of application form. The category-wise breakup of the application is as follows –
|SC and ST Category||150/-|
How to Apply:
In order to apply for any of the said positions, the aspirants are required to submit the online application form following the instructions given below –
- The candidates will have to direct to the official website of Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab that has the web address of www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- The aspirants are required to click on Advertisement section where all the notification, updates, and instructions pertaining to the available positions are posted.
- The aspirants are required to click on the appropriate advertisement for which the Advt No. is given above in the Notification section.
- The aspirants are required to click on Online Application for the respective post where they will be redirected to registration page.
- The aspirants will have to register themselves on the official website after which they will be given ID and Password for future use,
- Using the obtained ID and Password, the aspirants are required to login on the account where they can fill the application form for the aspired post.
- The aspirants are required to fill the complete application form and ensure that no space is left empty.
- After the payment of the Application fee, the aspirants are required to upload the scanned photocopy of their Signature and Passport size photographs on the application form wherever required.
- The candidates will have to upload the relevant documents if asked by the application form.
- The last step is to click on Submit button for submission of the application form.
Given are the Important Dates proposed in the SSSB Punjab Recruitment 2016 –
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form for the post of Kanungo and Abkari Officer||22nd August 2016|
|Last Date for submission of application form for the post of Panchayat Secretary||6th September 2016|
Instructions for submission of application form is available at http://126.96.36.199:8081/1601/
The Advertisement for the post of Panchayat Secretary – Download notification
The Advertisement for the post of Kanungo and Abkari Officer – Download Official Notification
The official portal of Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab is www.punjabsssb.gov.in
- The candidates should to fill the application form accurately and completely before making submission.
- The applicants are required not to furnish false information or canvas in any form in the application form as the applicants will be disqualified and the organization will deal with the applicants with strict legal action.
- The aspirants are required to upload all the photocopies of the documents asked by the online application form.
- The applicants must carry the original documents at the time of Personal Interview for verification.