SSC WR Recruitment 2017 – Field Inspector, Stockman, Dietician, Junior Librarian, etc
The Staff Selection Commission of Western Regional has recently uploaded the SSC Western Region Recruitment 2017 bearing Advt No, SEL 04/INT/SSC (WR)/2017 dates 08th May 2017. According to the advertisement, the organization has vacancy for the various posts of Junior Librarian, Junior Chemist, Senior Technical Assistant, Field Inspector, Dietician, Assistant Store Keeper, Stockman, Hostel Warden, etc. This particular advertisement also lists the important information regarding vacancy such as age and qualification requirement, salary structure, selection procedure, etc. The last date to apply for the given position is 07th June 2017.
SSC WR Jobs Vacancy:
Based on the official advertisement published by SSC Western Region recruitment 2017, following are the vacancies available for recruitment –
|Designations||Number of Positions|
|Dietician Grade – III (Junior)||34 Nos|
|Field Inspector||01 Nos|
|Senior Technical Assistant (Mining Engineering)||10 Nos|
|Junior Librarian||01 Nos|
|Store Clerk||03 Nos|
|Scientific Assistant||01 Nos|
|Fertilizer Inspector||02 Nos|
|Security Guard||01 Nos|
|Junior Chemist||03 Nos|
|Head Draftsman||01 Nos|
|Information Assistant||03 Nos|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-I)||01 Nos|
|Chemistry Junior Technical Assistant||02 Nos|
|Assistant Store Keeper (Tech)||02 Nos|
|Senior Technical Assistant||02 Nos|
|Hostel Warden||01 Nos|
The Staff Selection Commission has specified the minimum educational qualification for each position on its official advertisement titled SSC Western Region recruitment. The participants who are gearing up to apply must have secured the minimum qualification with good academic records and similar work experience will be eligible to apply. The complete information related to educational qualification is available in the official advert for which the link is given below.
The participants who are interested in applying for the advertised job profiles in the SSC WR Recruitment 2017 must abide by the age limit prescribed which is different for all the positions. Also, the organization has explained about the relaxation period which will be provided to those under reserved categories.
All the candidates who are selected for any of the advertised positions will be offered decent salary package along with grade pay and other allowances.
The organization has set up selection panel which consist of recruiter from the company. The application submitted to the organization will be subjected to undergo scrutinization where the candidates with high merit will be shortlisted and called for computer based examination. The scores and performance obtained by the students during the examination will be the final parameter for selection of suitable candidates where the decision will be taken by Selection Committee.
The participants who are willing to apply for any of the open positions as per the SSC WR Recruitment 2017 are required to pay 100/- in order to complete application submission procedure. The application fee must be paid via Credit or Debit Card or by Net Banking or through SBI Challan, however, no other method not expressed in the official advert will be entertained. The participants belonging to SC/ST/PH/Women category are exempted.
How to Apply SSC WR Jobs:
The participants who are willing to apply for any of the advertised positions must fill up and submit their application both online and offline mode for which the directives are provided below –
- The very first step is to click on www.ssconline.nic.in.
- Go to the Recruitments or Advertisements section where the SSC WR Recruitment 2017 is available.
- You can refer the official advertisement first and then click on Apply Online which will open application form online.
- The next task is to type in details on the application form which must be true and complete as failing which will result in rejection of application form.
- The next task is to hit the upload button to upload scanned photocopies of passport sized photo and signature specimen of the applicants along with all other documents and certificate listed on the application.
- Once done, click on Submit button for submission.
- Then, take a printout of the submitted application form and attach all other documents and certificate along with acknowledgement of fee and then mail it to the address provided below –
Postal Address –
The Regional Director (WR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, Old CGO Building,
Pratistha Bhawan, South Wing,
MK Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
Below are the important dates discussed in the official advertisement –
|Opening of application submission||May 08th, 2017|
|Final date for submission of application||07 June 2017|
|Final date for submission of hard copy||Within 10 Days of Last Date quoted.|
Official website – www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 – Scientific, Research Assistant and other 238 Vacancies
Government of India, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Western Region also known as SSC, has published an advertisement regarding the number of recruitment they are offering in their Department. This endorsement was made under the title given as SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016 .The official website link is stated as www.ssconline.nic.in which is daily being updated with numerous updates and notifications. This following article also has information related to how one can apply, what are the numbers of seats in total, where can one apply, how is the mode of recruitment. Etc. If one is deeply interested to apply, they can follow the mode of procedure and apply before 2nd October, 2016 which is the deadline date. Once when the person is selected they will be notified about their selection, through Website notifications, Updates, Calls, Messages, or any other contact details mentioned.
Vacancy Details and Salary Structure:
According to the published notification by SSC Western Region Recruitment 2016, following is the information about number of vacancies they are hiring for, also once when the applicant has been selected how much they will be paid,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Number of Seats||Pay-scale||Grade pay|
|1.||Research Assistant||14 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|2.||Civil Engineering||10 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|3.||Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|4.||Electrical Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|5.||Mechanical Engineering||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|6.||Scientific-Physics||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|7.||Senior Technical Assistant||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|8.||Scientific Assistant||74 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4600INR|
|9.||Military Explosives||59 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|10.||Metallurgy||15 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|11.||Draftsman grade-I||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|12.||Economic Investigator||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|13.||Textile Designer||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|14.||Technical Superintendent(Weaving)||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|15.||Junior Draftsman||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|16.||Senior Research Assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|17.||Speech therapist||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|18.||Research assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|19.||Junior Technical assistant||12 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|20.||Charge men-II (Factory)||4 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|21.||Scientific Assistant (vehicle)||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|22.||Senior Technical Assistant(Chemistry)||4 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|23.||Senior Technical Assistant(Ore-Dressing)||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|24.||Sanitary inspector||1 Seat||5200-20200INR||2800 INR|
|25.||Store keeper||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|26.||Asst.Manager cum Shopkeeper||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|27.||Junior Chemist||10 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2800 INR|
|28.||Warden (Hostel)||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|29.||Asst. Store keeper(Technical )||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|30.||Laboratory assistant||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|31.||Store clerk||4 Seats||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|32.||Fieldsmen||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|33.||Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance)||27 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|34.||Junior Statistical Assistant||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|35.||Legal assistant||1 Seat||9300-34800 INR||4600 INR|
|36.||Laboratory Assistant (Grade-II)||24 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|37.||Store keeper grade-II||1 Seat||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|38.||Scientific Assistant (Electronics)||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|39.||Farm Manager||2 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|40.||Deputy ranger||6 Seats||5200-20200 INR||2400 INR|
|41.||Stockman||13 Seats||5200-20200 INR||1900 INR|
|42.||Junior Technical Assistant||3 Seats||9300-34800 INR||4200 INR|
|Total Number of seats||237 Seats|
SSC WR has issued notification and they have given details about required qualification given below,
- For Post. No.1-5, one must have B.E OR Electronics and Tele Communication Engineering OR Electrical Engineering OR B.Tech in Civil Engineering OR Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- For Post. No.6, One must bear Masters in Physics
- For Post. No.7, One must have Master’s Degree in Chemistry OR Agriculture Chemistry OR Soil Science
- For Post. No.8, Applicant must bear Master’s degree in Science , with Physics and Chemistry as their main subjects OR
They must have Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR Chemical Engineering
- For Post. No.9, one must have Bachelors in Science with Chemistry as main subject OR They must have experience in Production/Laboratory/Assurance in field of Chemical.
- For Post. No.10, One must bear, Bachelors in Science with Physics/Chemistry as main subject OR Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering OR
They must have experience in Production/Laboratory/Assurance in field of Metallurgy Please refer the notification
The age limit as per SSC West Region Recruitment 2016 has been decided which is listed below,
- For Post.No.1-7, Between 18-30 years
- For Post. No.9-12,and 14, Age must be between 18-30 years
- For Post. No.8, Age must be between 18-28 years
- For Post. No.13, Age must be between 18-25 years
- Age relaxations will also be given according to categories which is mentioned below,
|1.||SC OR ST||5 years|
Applicants will be selected based on OMR /Computer based examination. Those who get selected in this will be called for interviews.
- One must pay 100 INR as application fee.
- This must be paid through SBI Net banking, Challan, Debit or credit cards.
- No fee for SC, ST, PWD or women applicants.
How to Apply:
Based on information by SSC Western Region, one must follow given steps for applying,
- One must visit the official website which is www.ssconline.nic.in and read all information about the posts.
- Application format link must be clicked and downloaded.
- Details must be filled.
- Documents with photographs must be sent in given postal address,
Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, western region, 1st floor, C.G.B;dng, Pratistha Bhawan, South wing, M.K.Road, Mumbai -400 020
|Last date to fill application and fee payment||2nd October, 2016, 5 pm|
The official website is Download here
The advertisement notification – Download here