SSC UDC Notification – Advertisement for the Post of Upper Divisions Clerks at SSC
The latest SSC UDC Notification is here. With reference to the aforementioned notification, the Staff Selection Commission has sought applications for the post of Upper Division Clerks across various organization under SSC. The aspirants must be an Central Government Employee in order to apply for the post. The Application form must be submitted before the deadline of 29th September 2017 after which no applications will be entertained.
SSC UDC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post – Upper Division Clerks.
SSC UDC Eligibility:
The aspirants must be current or former employee of Central Government in order to apply for the SSC UDC Notification.
The applicants must have age below 50 years in order to apply for the said positions. The organization will provide relaxation period to categories such as PH/SC/ST/BC, etc.
The selected participants will receive impressive salary packages complying with the policies of Staff Selection Commission along with all other allowances and permissions applicable for the post of Upper Division Clerks.
Check now – ssc recruitment
The aspirants will have to undergo Written or Computer Based Examination where MCQ type of questions will be asked. After appearing for the examination, he/she must score above the minimum cutoff marks or otherwise specified by the organization. The candidates qualifying the same will be either appointed as UDC or they will be called for further selection procedure.
SSC UDC Examination Pattern:
The written or computer based examination will be of 300 marks total consisting of two papers. The aspirants will be given +1 marks for each right answers whereas 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect attempt.
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Paper – I||Comprehension and Writing ability of English||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|General Awareness||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Paper – II||Noting, Drafting and Office Procedure||—-||100 Marks|
How to Apply for SSC UDC Notification:
The aspirants wanting to apply for the SSC UDC Notification 2017 must abide by the given procedure in order to apply for the same –
- Go to www.ssc.nic.in.
- The next step is to click on Notices tab on the navigation bar of the website and locate to Departmental Exams.
- Then select UDC Grade Department Competitive Examination after which a notification will be displayed on the screen.
- Go through the given notification and then get the printout of SSC UDC Application Form where he/she must fill up all the details as asked by the application.
- Ensure that all the details fed onto the system are true and complete as misleading or submitting an incomplete application will lead to disqualification.
- Then, attach a passport sized photo on the application form wherever required and then do the signature as said.
- The last step is to attach documents and testimonials as requested by the application form and then submit it at the address provided below –
Regional Director (Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission, Block No.12, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110 504.
|Final Date of Submission of Application||29th September 2017|
|SSC UDC Examination||19th November 2017|
Website – http://ssc.nic.in/