SSC UDC Admit Card 2017:
The Staff Selection Commission has will shortly upload the SSC UDC Admit Card 2017 on its official authorized website. According to the notification, the Staff Selection Commission had asked for applications for the multiple posts under the cadre of Upper Divisions Clerks. As the notification states that the applicants will have to undergo selection procedure which consist of computer based on written examination, the candidates need Admit Card to provide at the designated exam centre in order to be permitted entry and attend the exam. The Admit Card which is also known as Hall Ticket contains important information such as Identity of the applicant, Photo, General Information, Examination Schedule, Registration Number, and other credentials which are validated during examination only after which the candidates are allowed entry. In case a candidate fails to submit his/her admit card, they are not allowed to give their examination. The participants must retain a hard copy of the admit card and must produce it at the exam centre. It is highly advisable to save soft copy for later reference. Below are the instructions on how to download Admit card for both online and offline mode.
Click Here – SSC UDC Notification:
Name of the Organization/Company – Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Examination – SSC UDC Examination 2016-2017
Category – Admit Card
Statuts – To Be Released.
Headquartered in New Delhi, the Staff Selection Commission was formerly known as Service Selection Commission which was later re-designated in 1977 as Staff Selection Commission. The SSC is attached to Department of Personnel and Training under the Government of India. The Staff Selection Commission has number of organization and companies that are Government owned or otherwise directed for which it works as a recruitment board. The SSC is responsible for addressing all the vacant positions and release notification concerning with the vacancies and shortlist eligible candidates via setting up competent selection process.
How to Check and Download SSC UDC Admit Card 2017:
The candidates who want to check and download the SSC UDC Admit Card 2017 must abide by the procedure as followed –
- Firstly, go the website www.ssc.nic.in which is the official portal of SSC UDC.
- Once on the homepage, click on Admit Card tab available on the navigation bar of the website.
- Here, the aspirants will have to search for SSC UDC Admit Card 2017 on the website and hit the same.
- Now the aspirants will have to enter the credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth, etc and press Submit button after which the SSC UDC Admit Card 2017 will be shown on the computer screen.
- The aspirants who are appearing for SSC UDC Notification 2016-2017 are required to take a print out of the admit card in order to showcase it to the examination hall.
- The participants must retain a soft copy of the admit card for reference which they can download by hitting Ctrl+S button or by hitting the Download Icon on the screen.
Staff Selection Commission – www.ssc.nic.in.