|Click here for 5134 CHSL (10+2) Level Exam Post Details|
|Click here for 4669 Constable (Executive) Post Details|
SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 – Postal/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Division/ Court Clerks – 5134 Posts
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has advertised for Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination to fill above vacancy. Interested candidates with eligibility have to apply using only the online mode. As per the SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 notification, Online registration, application submission, uploading scans, and fee payment have to be done between 8th October to 11th November. Selection is done on the basis of merit in computer based written exams and skill tests. Relaxation in upper age limits and fees is given only to reserved category candidates. The detailed official notification with certificate formats as annexure was released by the SSC authorities on the 7th October, 2016 under the following advertisement number – F.No. 3/2/2016-P&P-I.
The vacancy details for the various positions to be filled up by SSC are tabulated here –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Payment Details||Total Vacancy||Age Limits (Relaxations apply)||Eligibility (as on
1st January 2017)
|1||Postal/Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400||3281||18 to 27 years||12th Standard or Equivalent Pass From Recognised Universities/Boards;
Candidates awaiting results before 1st Jan, 2017 can also apply.
|2||Lower Division Clerk||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900||1321||18 to 27 years|
|3||Data Entry Operator||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900 to 2400||506||18 to 27 years|
|4||Court Clerks||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 1900||26||18 to 27 years|
The above mentioned qualifications for the available posts are essential. Additional details are mentioned below –
- All degrees/diplomas/certificates should only be from recognised bodies of State or Centre /UGC.
- Candidates who receive educational qualifications on or before 1st January, 2017 can also apply.
Age limits and relaxation rules are mentioned below as per the permissible rules –
- Candidates have to be between 18 – 27 years of age.
- Date of births are mentioned as on or between 2/1/1990 and 1/1/1999.
- Upper age relaxations are given to OBC, Ex-Servicemen candidates for 3 years.
- SC/ST Candidates get 5 years of upper age limit relaxation.
- People with disabilities receive 10 years relaxation in upper age limits.
- Relaxations to other deserving candidates are as per specified rules of SSC.
The sequence of selection mode steps for the above mentioned positions is given below –
- Eligible candidates have to appear for tier 1 exam – computer based written test.
- This is followed by tier 2 test i.e. Descriptive exam.
- The final skills/ typing test i.e. tier 3 exam is held subsequently.
- Appointments are made on the basis of merit in exams and exercised options.
- Original documents are verified to ensure compliance with application form data.
- Reservation rules are also applied and final selection is at the discretion of commission.
As per the SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 notification, the proposed salary structure for various posts is listed below –
- Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants receive Pay Band -1 of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400
- Data Entry Operators receive Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs 2400 to Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerks receive Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900
- Court Clerks receive Pay Band -1 of Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900
The application processing fee is tabulated below in accordance with the SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 notification-
|General And OBC Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC/ST/Women/ PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Modes||SBI Challan, Netbanking, Credit/Debit cards|
How to Apply:
Aspirants can go through the following sequence of steps for online application –
- Candidates should only apply using the online method.
- The complete terms of reference and official notification can be perused for further details.
- The following links can be clicked for accessing online resources –
http://www.ssc.nic.in/ -> Apply -> CHSL -> Apply Link
- One time registration has to be done by providing the basic information.
- On receiving registration ID and password, candidates have to proceed with application part.
- Fee has to be paid by taking challan print out and making the SBI bank deposit.
- Scans of photo and signature of specified sizes and resolutions have to be uploaded.
- JPG signature of 140 X 60 pixels of 1 – 12 KB in size has to be uploaded.
- The digital photo has to be 100 X 120 pixels of 30 – 50 KB in size.
- Application modifications are not allowed and submissions without scans or with poor quality scans are rejected.
The tabulated important dates are as per the SSC CHSL (10+2) Level Exam 2016 notification-
|Release Date Of Official Advertisement||7th October, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Application Submission||8th October, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Application Receipt||11th November, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Date For Computer-Based Tests||7th January & 5th February 2017|
|Date For Descriptive Paper Exam||9th April, 2017|
The link to official website of SSC is at : http://www.ssc.nic.in/
The links to official notification and online application are at: Check Advt updates
SSC Recruitment 2016 – Male And Female Constable Executives – Apply Online – 4669 Vacancies – Last Date 10/10/2016
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an advertisement inviting online applications for Constable positions at Delhi Police. Men and women with essential qualifications can apply with scans of photo and signature kept ready at hand. The fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs.100 for application processing purpose as per the SSC Recruitment 2016 notification. Selection is done on the basis of physical and medical tests and a computer-based written examination of 90 minutes for a total of 100 marks. Candidates are instructed to apply using only the online method. Aspirants can regularly check the official websites of SSC and Delhi Police for admit cards, call letters, as well as additional information pertaining to various tests and exams. The vacancy has been advertised by the SSC authorities on the 10th September, 2016 under the following official notification number: F. No. 03/05/2016-P&P-I
The vacancy information for the above mentioned positions has been tabulated below –
|Sl.No.||Post Title||Total Posts||Eligibility||Age Limits||Salary PB-1|
|1||Constable Executives – Male||3115||10 + 2 / Senior Secondary Pass; Driving Licence||18 – 21yrs.||Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP Rs. 2000/- + allowances|
|2||Constable Executives – Female||1554||10 + 2 / Senior Secondary Pass From Recognised Boards||18 – 25yrs.|
The above academic qualifications are essential for eligibility. Educational requirement is relaxed to 11th pass for the following candidates-
- Children of Delhi Police MTS and Personnel staff only if they are in service, deceased or retired.
- Mounted constables, drivers, buglers, bandsman, dispatch riders, etc.,
The age limits and relaxation guidelines for both male and female candidates are specified below in accordance with the SSC Recruitment 2016 notification –
- Male candidates have to be between 18 and 21 years.
- Female candidates have to be between 18 and 25 years.
- Age limits are reckoned on the following date – 1st July, 2016.
- OBC candidates receive 3 years relaxation in upper age limits.
- SC, ST, Sportsmen and Sportswomen receive 5 years relaxation in maximum age.
Selection for the above mentioned positions includes the following sequence of steps –
- Online applications that are submitted before last date are scrutinized.
- Only eligible candidates are short listed for the Physical Endurance (PE) and Medical Tests (MT).
- Candidates have to download their admit cards for PE and MT from the official website of the Delhi Police at – www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Physical measurements are taken and running, jumping, racing events are held.
- Only candidates who qualify in PE and MT as per the official specification standards are eligible for the written exam.
- Candidates have to download their admit cards for written test from the website of SSC regional office.
- The written examination will be computer based and is held on March 4th of 2017.
- Candidates have to appear for written exam along with ID proof in the form of voter id, aadhar card, pan card, college/university id, or driver’s license.
- Written test is for 100 marks for 90 minutes and syllabus includes Reasoning, GK, Numerical Ability, and Current Affairs.
- Offer of appointments are made to selected candidates after collection and verification of testimonials and supporting documents.
The Constable Executive positions offer the following remuneration as per the SSC Recruitment 2016 notification –
- The following scale of pay is offered: PB-1 of Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200
- Selected candidates also receive additional Grade Pay to the amount of Rs. 2000/- as per revised pay scales under 7th CPC Matrix Level 03.
- Additional allowances which are applicable are also paid.
The application processing and examination fee details are displayed below –
|General And OBC Candidates||Rs 100|
|Women, SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen Candidates||Nil|
|Online Payment Mode||Net Banking, Credit/Debit Cards|
|Offline Payment Mode||SBI Challan|
How to Apply:
The stepwise methodology for online submission of applications is listed below –
- Qualified candidates especially women are invited to apply.
- Candidates require academic qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
- Only Online mode of applications is acceptable to SSC authorities.
- Candidates require scanned copies of clear photograph and signature.
- The official website can be opened in the browser using this link-http://ssc.nic.in/
- Click the following links to go through the official notification and addendum –
Notices -> Recruitment Notice-Constables (Executive)- Male And Female in Delhi Police-2016
- The official notification has annexure with fixed format forms for candidates from Ex-Servicemen, Sports, SC, ST, OBC, Defence Personnel quota and Departmental Candidates.
- Candidates from these categories have to download and print the necessary form for verification.
- Click the following links to open the online registration form – Apply -> GD-CONSTABLE -> Apply Link
- Candidates have to register first by entering DOB, Registration Number and password.
- Store the Registration Number and password which can be used for any SSC online application.
- Proceed with the application part by entering all the requested details and uploading the necessary scans in specified formats.
- The photo scan has to be 4 to 12 kb in size and have 100 X 120 resolution.
- The JPEG format signature has to be 1 to 12 kb in size and have 40X60 pixel resolution.
- Candidate can use Close, Partial Save or Final Submit options.
- On final submission, The payment window is opened.
- Online or offline payments have to be made by the eligible candidates.
- Candidates can login later and check the application status.
According to the SSC Recruitment 2016 notification, the following dates are important –
|Opening Date For Online Applications||10th September, 2016|
|Closing Date For Online Applications||10th October, 2016|
|Last Date For Challan Generation||10th October, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Last Date For SBI Deposit Using Challan||13th October, 2016|
|Date Of Written Exam In Computer Mode||4th March, 2017|
The link to the official website of SSC is at : http://ssc.nic.in/
The links to the official advertisement and application process: Download here