SSC Recruitment 2017: Scientific Assistant Posts
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an job vacancy notification as SSC recruitment 2017.Candidates are invited to apply for the post of Scientific Assistant through India Meteorological Department Examination, 2017. The SSC will fill 1,102 (tentative vacancy) posts through this recruitment. The computer based examination will be held from November 20 to November 27, 2017.Interested candidates can check the detailed job notification, age limit, vacancy, how to apply and other details here.
SSC Jobs Vacancy:
Scientific Assistant in IMD Group ‘B’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post
Scientific Assistant Posts – 1102
- The candidates should have passed class 12 examination from a recognised board or equivalent in science with physics and mathematics as core subjects
- They should be holding a Bachelor’s degree in science (with physics as one of the subject)/Computer science/information technology/computer applications or Diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering from a recognised institution/university or equivalent.
As per the SSC recruitment notification the age limit of the candidates should not exceed 30 years.
The selected candidates will be getting of Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 as monthly salay, along with a grade pay of Rs 4,200.
How to Apply SSC Jobs:
The candidates who are interested and willing to be a part of this recruitment are required to apply at the official website www.ssconline.nic.in
- Visit the official website mentioned above
- Search “Scientific Assistant in India Meteorological Department Examination,2017”
- Click on “Click to Apply”
- Fill the registration form and make payment
- Take a printout of your application for further reference
Application start Date – 18th July 2017
Application End Date – 08th August 2017
Date of Computer Based Exam – 20th Nov 2017 to 27th Nov 2017
SSC official recruitment notification advt – Download Here
SSC Recruitment 2017: Paper II of Hindi Translator, Junior Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Exam on 8th August 2017
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared that the Descriptive Paper II of Hindi Translator, Jr Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak exam going to be held on 8th August, 2017 from 10 to 12 am, informed a notice on the SSC website.The SSC of the combined recruitment of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak Examination for the year 2017 in April. This recent notification asks candidates to download their e-admit card from the ssc.nic.in websites of the respective regional office.
The SSC paper 1 was held on 15th June 2017 and 2042 candidates were qualified and writing the paper II now.
Check the Official Advertisement – Download Now
SSC Recruitment 2017 – SI, ASI, Sub-Inspector Jobs
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the release of SSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to visit the official website and apply for the 2221 SI, ASI posts. These vacancies are scheduled to be filled up on or before 15th May 2017. The aspirants who wish to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 are suggested to apply for the above posts by visiting careersplus.in website too. Aspirants should apply for the post till 15th May 2017. Complete details like age limit, required qualification, selection procedure, Pay Scale, how to apply etc. can be grabbed from the official notification or from the careersplus.in website. All the very best to the candidates who wish to apply for the 2221 Sub-Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector post under the SSC Recruitment 2017.
2221 SI, ASI Posts under SSC Recruitment 2017.
Assistant Sub-Inspector: 563 Posts
Candidates willing to apply for the Sub-Inspector Posts should pass BACHELORS DEGREE as eligibility. Aspirants should carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. If not they are not able to undergo the Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. If the candidate does not possess Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) are suggested to apply for the other CAPFs posts.
Candidates who wish to apply for the Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs should pass BACHELORS DEGREE as eligibility. Aspirants should carry valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. If not they won’t be allowed to appear for the Physical Endurance and Standard Tests. Candidates who don’t have Valid Driving License for LMV (Motor Cycle and Car) are suggested to apply for the other CAPFs posts.
Sub-Inspector Posts: Rs.35,400-11,2400/-
Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts: Rs. 29,200/- – Rs. 92,300/-
- Written Test
- Physical Endurance Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Medical Test
General Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Reserved Candidates/Ex-Servicemen: Nill
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates who are curious to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 should make arrangement of a set of Xerox Copies for the original Documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph too.
- Visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the “Job Openings” tab available on the navigation bar of the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “SSC Recruitment 2017” to download it.
- A fresh page the “SSC Recruitment 2017” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply for the SSC Recruitment 2017 on the official website.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Start Date: 25-04-2017
End Date: 15-05-2017
SSC Paper-I Exam: 30.06.2017 till 07.07.2017
SSC Paper-II Exam: 08.10.2017
Check some Imp links
|State Government Jobs||Private Jobs in India|
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||PSC job Openings|