SSC NER Recruitment 2016 – Superintendent, Assistant and Other Posts
Government of India, Ministry of personnel, Public Grievances, and Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region also known as SSC NER, Guwahati, has announced for vacancy opportunities for applicants for the posts given as Laboratory Assistant, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Superintendent, Textile Designer , etc. posts. SSC NER Recruitment board has given information about the vacancies under the title SSC NER Recruitment 2016. Interested applicants can know about all the process including how they can apply, when they can apply, what is the selection process, what are the deadline dates, etc. One can also log in to career plus website, for any related information. The official website which is linked as www.sscner.org one can check all related details about the above posts. There are in all 12 posts available vacant, and the deadline date is given as 2nd October, 2016, before 5 pm.
Based on advertisement given by SSC NER Recruitment 2016, following are number of seats vacant, in total 12 seats; information about the same is given below,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Total Number of Vacancies||Required Qualifications|
|1.||Laboratory Assistant (Agriculture ,Cooperation and farmers Welfare)||2 seats||
|2.||Laboratory Assistant (Zoological Survey)||1 seat||
|3.||Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||1 seat||
|4.||Textile Designer||2 seats|
|5.||Accountant||1 seat||(Same as post No.4)|
|6.||Senior Technical Assistant||1 seat||
|7.||Technical Superintendent (Processing)||4 seats||(Same as post No.4)|
|Total Number of Seats||12 seats||–|
Age Limit criteria has been listed by SSC NER Recruitment 2016 which is listed given below,
- For Post No. 1, Age must be less than 25 years.
- For Post No. 2 and 6, Age must be 27 years.
- For Post No. 3, 4,, 7,.Age must be 30 years.
- For Post No. 5, Age limit has been decided to be between 18 years and 27 years
- Age relaxations will be given as per the category given below,
|2.||Departmental applicants and Central Government Employees||5 years (For post. No. 3, 4, 7)|
|3.||Government employees||40 years OR 5 Years|
All applicants must know that they will be selected based on OMR OR Computer based examinations, and also additional examinations such as Typing, Data entry, Proficiency test and then Interviews will be taken. One will be judged based on how much speed in typing they have. OMR Test will have questions relating to know what they know about the job positions and their careers. One will be notified of their venue and a date in which they have to reach in time. Nearly one hour of the reporting time. After that, their Admit Cards and Valid IDs must be submitted on the counter. The people who score in the passing marks will make it to the short-list. For Proficiency tests, one will be judged and marked based on what speed in Hindi and English they have. Grammars will be check as well.
According to submission by SSC NER Recruitment board they will pay, given amounts as per the job positions,
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Pay-scale|
|1.||Laboratory Assistant (Agriculture ,Cooperation and farmers Welfare)||5200-20200 INR(With G.P.-=1900 INR)|
|2.||Laboratory Assistant (Zoological Survey)||5200-20200 INR(With G.P.-=2000 INR)|
|3.||Technical Superintendent (Weaving)||9300-34800 INR (With G.P=4200 INR)|
|5.||Accountant||5200-20200 INR(With G.P.-=2800 INR)|
|6.||Senior Technical Assistant||9300-34800 INR (With G.P=4200 INR)|
|7.||Technical Superintendent (Processing)||9300-34800 INR (With G.P=4200 INR)|
One has to pay a Nominal fee given below,
- Applicants have to pay 100 INR as application fee.
- This payment must be done through SBI Net Banking OR Debit or Credit cards OR SBI Challan.
- There is no fee charged to any SC, ST, PWD, Women, and Ex-Servicemen applicants.
- Incomplete fee will not be accepted and the person will be detained from the whole process.
How to Apply SSC NER Recruitment:
According to instructions given by SSC NER Recruitment 2016, One must follow given guidelines for applying,
- The very first step being visiting the official website which is www.sscnwr.org
- One must read all related details and data about the post they are applying for.
- Then the format of the application form must be downloaded.
- One must click on the tab which says “Click here to enter the site” to be gained access.
- One must select the respective link.
- All the proper documents matching the above qualifications must be scanned.
- The scanned documents must be attached with the application form.
- Application form must be written in their proper respective format.
- Passport sized photographs of given dimensions must be attested.
- All the attached documents must be mentioned in the enclosure part.
- If one wishes to view the form or advertisement in Hindi or English, the proper link must be chosen.
- All details must be filled properly and must be posted on the given postal address
Regional Director (NER), Staff Selection Commission, North Eastern Region, Housefed Complex, Dispur Beltola Basistha Road, Guwahati-781006
Given are some dates which are important,
|1.||Commencement of form filling||3rd August,2016|
|2.||Last date to fill forms and pay challan||2nd September, 2016|
|3.||Last date to pay fee||2nd September,2016|
|4.||Last date to receive hard copies of documents||Within 10 days of fee-payment deadline|
Apply Online – Click Here
Recruitment Advt & Application in English – Get Notification
Recruitment Advt & Application in Hindi – Get Notification