SSC MTS Recruitment 2016-2017 – Multi-tasking Non-Technical Staff- SSC MTS Application Form 2017 Date Released
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites applications from eligible candidates for the SSC MTS Recruitment 2016-2017. The online application form is being released in the second half of December. The SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017 can be submitted using the online mode at the official website of SSC. Interested candidates with eligibility can apply online in a 3 stage process comprising of registration, fee payment, and submission of SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017. Application Forms can also be downloaded, printed, and submitted by aspirants using registered post services. Selection is done on the basis of eligibility, merit in the written exam, and SSC interview. All the interested candidates are advised to check the online resources regularly for the release of application form. Online and offline applications have to be submitted before the last specified date.
SSC MTS Vacancy 2016-17 Details:
The details pertaining to the MTS Non-technical positions is tabulated here –
|Sl. No||Post Title||Educational Requirements||Age Limits||Monthly Salary|
|1||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)- Non-technical||Matriculation From Recognised Board||18 – 25
|Rs. 5200/- to
Rs. 20200/- + GP Rs. 1800/-
The educational requirements mentioned in the above table are minimum and essential. Additional information is provided below –
- Candidates from India, Nepal, Bhutan and Tibetan Refugees can apply.
- People of Indian origin from SAARC and African countries are also eligible.
SSC MTS Application Form 2016-2017 Guidelines:
The application form has to be filled up using the following guidelines –
- The aspirants have to study the brochure/official notification before filling in the form.
- The form has to be filled using only blue or black pen.
- Correct details pertaining to the following have to be submitted –
Personal information, Date of birth, Education, Work Experience, Examination Centre, mobile number and Communication Address.
- Recent passport size photo has to be affixed and the declaration has to be signed properly.
- SSC does not take responsibility for incorrect details in the SSC MTS Application Form 2017 nor does it allow subsequent modifications.
Check Here- SSC Calendar 2017-2018
The age limits for the above mentioned positions are listed below as per the SSC MTS recruitment 2016-17 notification –
- Candidates have to be between 18 and 25 years of age.
- Relaxation in upper age limits is as per Government norms for reservations.
The following selection procedure for MTS Non-technical positions can be studied by the qualified applicants –
- Aspirants who submit applications before the last date will only be considered.
- Eligibility in terms of educational and other requirements are scrutinized.
- The invited aspirants will be subjected to a written examination.
- This is followed by an interview conducted by the SSC authorities.
- Original certificates and testimonials have to be shown at the time of interview.
- Final selection is done at the sole discretion of SSC.
The SSC MTS Recruitment 2017 notification provides the following details for the application fee –
|General Category And OBC Candidates||Rs 100/-|
|SC, ST, PWD Candidates||No Fee|
|Online Payment Modes||Net banking, credit/debit cards|
|Offline Payment Mode – Mandatory||Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)|
How to Apply SSC MTS Recruitment:
Interested aspirants can take note of the following application procedure –
- Only eligible candidates are instructed to apply using offline/online modes.
- Application using the online procedure has to be completed in three steps including registration, fee payment, and submission of filled in application form.
- The official website is available at the following link – http://ssc.nic.in/
- The SSC MTS Application Form 2017 can be downloaded or viewed after 24th Dec.
- The initial step of registration has to be done by providing basic information.
- Scans of photo and signature have to be uploaded.
- The fee can be paid online using net banking, and the application can be submitted.
- Alternatively, challan printout can be taken to pay fee and the application process can be completed afterwards.
- Successful applicants receive email confirmation with registration number.
- Online applications cannot be modified later.
- The address for postal submission of application forms is specified below –
Staff Selection Commission
Block No-12, CGO Complex,
The following significant dates have been tabulated as per the SSC MTS Recruitment 2016-17 notification –
|Availability Date Of SSC MTS Application Form||December 24, 2016|
|Start Date For Online Registration||31st Dec 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application||30th Jan 2017|
|Exam Dates||16th April, 2017, 30th May, 2017 and 07th May 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||April 2017|
Some Important Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Examination Fee||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|