SSC CISF Results 2017:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has declared the SSC CISF results 2017. The candidates who appeared for the SSC CISF exam for the post of Sub Inspector (SI of Delhi Police), CAPFs, and ASI’s results are out. This result is the PAPER -1. Staff Selection Commission had conducted the CISF exam from 1st July 2017 to 7th July 2017. Qualified candidates after the paper -1 examination results will now have to attend the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). This Physical Efficiency Test is conducted by the recruitment panel of the Staff Selection Commission.
Staff Selection Commission was formed to recruit all group B posts in the different Departments and Ministries of the Government of India. They also recruit for the subordinate offices which do not exceed the pay of Rs. 10,500. The examinations held by the SSC have usually held by different centers.
The Process to download the SSC CISF result 2017:
There are various steps to acquire the SSC CISF result 2017 from the official website. Please follow the below-given steps to download the SSC CISF result.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission. The official website link of the Haryana Staff Selection is ssc.nic.in
- Then once you are on the website, you will find the RESULT tab on the menu bar of the official website.
- Click on the RESULT tab.
- After clicking on the tab, click on the ‘CAPF’ tab which is mentioned on the menu bar.
- Once you do that, Then click the “Press Here” link of “RECTT OF SI IN DELHI POLICE, CAPFS AND ASI IN CISF EXAM., 2017 (PAPER-1).
- The result link will be separate for the females and males.
- Then you will see an option of PDF file on the page.
- Once that is done, the result will be opened in the PDF format.
- Save the PDF.
- Also, take the print out of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) CISF Result 2017.
- The print out will be used for any future reference.
SSC cut- off marks:
The candidates can check the cut- off marks declared by the Staff Selection Commission in the below table. To clear the exams, the commission has also decided on the qualifying marks.
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
What is the process after the results are declared?
Once the written exams are declared, the shortlisted candidates need to give Physical Endurance Test (PET). This is then followed by PAPER- 2.
Physical Endurance Test will be conducted for all the positions. The PET is just a qualifying test and it doesn’t carry any marks. The candidates who qualify the PET will then have to give the medical test.
The medical test is carried to check the vision, mental and physical health of the candidate. Any candidates cannot have any physical defect.
SSC PAPER- 2:
Paper- 2 has English language and comprehension questions. The test will be of 200 marks with 200 questions. The duration to complete the test is 2 hours.
After clearing the paper -2, the candidates will then be shortlisted for the further process.
Have a look on
|SSC results 2017||Odisha SSC Recruitment|
|HSSC Results 2017||UKSSC Recruitment 2017-18|